Rotoworld.com Forums

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

My main thing is the foundation of the league is strong and we don't have the same pool of few teams who roll to the championship game and dominate overall. Not saying that's bad, those owners deserve all the success. But for the league to survive it'll be important for lots of action and competitive teams.

You guys have this season left to grab a title, then my master plan I implemented in last years draft will come to fruition and multiple titles will sit on the trophy case in the trailer.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Can we pick up the rookies we've drafted thus far?

I'm waiting to get the new guy's email so I can get him enrolled in the league. Then I'll complete the draft process on the ESPN site and fill out the rosters accordingly. Can someone email smurfs through the ESPN site? The league page hates my phone.

Why didn't one of the guys that just picked qbs hit me up with a trade. I probably would have traded henne for one of those picks.

Tebow is a winner and he is talented as hell. His rookie year is going to be a lot like his freshmen year at FL when Leak was the established starter and TT got a lot of backup touches in the wildcat etc. Once Orton's contract is up in 2011 that team is going to ride or die with Timmey!

He's basically a white more accurate, smarter, even tougher to tackle version of Dante' Culpepper who had some pro-bowl years in Minny. Plus you know he's going to work as hard as anyone in the league. His only problem is his delivery and he is fixing that.

I'm not big on his politics or his religious proclamations but I'd rather put up with that then shootings and fights in nightclubs from an "owners" perspective lol.

Tebow is a winner and he is talented as hell. His rookie year is going to be a lot like his freshmen year at FL when Leak was the established starter and TT got a lot of backup touches in the wildcat etc. Once Orton's contract is up in 2011 that team is going to ride or die with Timmey!

He's basically a white more accurate, smarter, even tougher to tackle version of Dante' Culpepper who had some pro-bowl years in Minny. Plus you know he's going to work as hard as anyone in the league. His only problem is his delivery and he is fixing that.

I'm not big on his politics or his religious proclamations but I'd rather put up with that then shootings and fights in nightclubs from an "owners" perspective lol.

Yea, I liked the pick. Interesting comparison to Culpepper. Did you have him rated higher than Bradford?

I hope your right, I'd love to see Tebow succeed, not even a Florida fan, Alabama fan here, so I hated him the last few years but he seems like such a hard worker and a good guy I gotta root for him.

As a bronco fan, I hope you're right. I don't think I'm as optimistic as you but I'm trying to be.

I can has Roethlisberger - Brandon Lafell - Chris Henry

Pack Attack - Dexter McCluster - Ladell Betts

Lana Turner's Lover - Sam Bradford - Travis Beckham

Ill Will - Tim Tebow -

Hoosier Smurfs - Jermaine Gresham - Kris Brown

TPH - OTC

littleevilll, neither Kevin Curtis or Colt Brennan are currently on your roster so you need to drop someone else lol. Also I still need Hitz Squad's email address to I can start adding players to teams.

Hoosier Smurfs select TE Jermaine Gresham and drop Kicker Kris Brown

I have to wait a week for you to take the top guy on my draft board. That's cruel. B)

Be back in 10 with a pick.

Ill Will - Tim Tebow -

TPH - Jimmy Graham (TE-NO) drop Lynell Hamilton.

??? OTC

If Coffee really is quitting i will get Gore's backup.

Ill Will - Tim Tebow -

Team A - Anthony Dixon -- no drop needed

Invite sent

didnt get it.

alllstarz@yahoo.com

ROUND 1

I Can Has Roethlisberger - Ryan Matthews - JaMarcus Russell

Pack Attack - Jahvid Best - Chauncey Washington

Lana Turner's Lover - Dez Bryant - Lavernous Coles

Ill Will HERE - Ben Tate - Kenneth Darby

Hoosier Smurfs - Demaryious Thomas - Limas Sweed

Trailer Park Hose - Montario Hardesty - Louis Rankin

TEAM A - C.J. Spiller - Kurt Warner

Hitz Squad - Golden Tate - Muhsin Muhammad

I Miss Football - Mike Williams - Bobby Wade

El Iguanodon - Toby Gerhart - Gatrell Johnson

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Arrelious Benn - Chris Jennings

Team X Team Harville - Jonathon Dwyer - Shaun Hill

ROUND 2

Ill Will - Tim Tebow -

Hitz Squad - Jimmy Clausen -- no drop needed

I Miss Football - OTC

didnt get it.

alllstarz@yahoo.com

ROUND 1

I Can Has Roethlisberger - Ryan Matthews - JaMarcus Russell

Pack Attack - Jahvid Best - Chauncey Washington

Lana Turner's Lover - Dez Bryant - Lavernous Coles

Ill Will HERE - Ben Tate - Kenneth Darby

Hoosier Smurfs - Demaryious Thomas - Limas Sweed

Trailer Park Hose - Montario Hardesty - Louis Rankin

TEAM A - C.J. Spiller - Kurt Warner

Hitz Squad - Golden Tate - Muhsin Muhammad

I Miss Football - Mike Williams - Bobby Wade

El Iguanodon - Toby Gerhart - Gatrell Johnson

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Arrelious Benn - Chris Jennings

Team X Team Harville - Jonathon Dwyer - Shaun Hill

ROUND 2

Ill Will - Tim Tebow -

Hitz Squad - Jimmy Clausen -- no drop needed

I Miss Football - OTC

I sent it again. I'm pretty sure you do need to drop someone.