mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

I think we need to set a date up to somewhat draft or something. I doubt we'll ever finish 25 rounds with people waiting a full day before doing so. I'm not talking a whole draft, I mean, maybe 5 rounds or something, just to get things going, for we can get the major players outta the way. Then people can actually take some time with the not so popular/well known players.

I'm sure we have plenty of time, but this is agonizing.

Interesting. I probably won't take McCoy even if he drops to the 5th/6th round. My team has other needs. I'm not interested at this point in the backup to my #3 RB. With Westbrook I'm picking up incredible, difference making potential. With Witten I'm picking up nearly guaranteed bigtime weekly points. I wouldn't replace Witten with an unproven rookie backup.

Yeah, when I posted that I had forgotten that you drafted two RBs with your first two picks. I think McCoy is pretty valuable though. I expect Westbrook to miss at least one start this year and this to be pretty much his last really productive year.

I think we need to set a date up to somewhat draft or something. I doubt we'll ever finish 25 rounds with people waiting a full day before doing so. I'm not talking a whole draft, I mean, maybe 5 rounds or something, just to get things going, for we can get the major players outta the way. Then people can actually take some time with the not so popular/well known players.

I'm sure we have plenty of time, but this is agonizing.

I was thinking the same thing but it is still July 2. Maybe one of these days we can all get on at the same time and get a handful of rounds done at one time.

well we hve made it into the fourth -if barely- and it seems to be a looooong wait and then like 5 picks will rip off. I know all this downtime has made my bigboard be totally complete for like 500 plyrs so if it ever gets to my pick -if i'm awake- it should be at light-speed.

Hopefully every1 else is ready to roll.

well we hve made it into the fourth -if barely- and it seems to be a looooong wait and then like 5 picks will rip off. I know all this downtime has made my bigboard be totally complete for like 500 plyrs so if it ever gets to my pick -if i'm awake- it should be at light-speed.

Hopefully every1 else is ready to roll.

I think those 5 picks that rip off are from the 5 dudes posting here all the time B)

I think we will be ok, but the everyone meet at a certain time idea is a good one. After the holiday might be better, I have no life and will be checking in nonstop, but others might be busy this weekend

wth happened, this thing sank like the titanic....24 hour deadline is up, no?

wth happened, this thing sank like the titanic....24 hour deadline is up, no?

Yeah, it looks like 24 hours was up last night. Hate to skip somebody but I want to keep the draft moving, so the Unemployed Sofa Kings will take Ryan Grant.

Lana Turner is OTC.

Sportsguy sent me a list of players saying that he probably wouldn't be able to make picks this weekend. So from the top of his list, Pack Attack selects Clinton Portis.

Fallopian Swim Team - Brian Westbrook

Trailer Park Hose - Pierre Thomas

Team Zawacki - skipped

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Ryan Grant

Lana Turner's Lover - Brandon Marshall

Pack Attack - Clinton Portis

Hoosier Smurfs - OTC

I miss Football

TEAM X

Ill Will

Texas Teabaggers

El Iguanodon

Sorry for the delay.

I am out of town for the weekend. So if you guys want, you can text me at 708-473-6909 with the rounds previous picks and I can try and phone my pick in.

Team Zawacki - Marshyn Lynch

I dont think he has been taken yet.

Also, congrats to the Smurfs, who are still on the clock, for being the first person to make a pick that has already been picked even AFTER I updeted the rosters through round 3 B)

Damn you Zawacki! I was really hoping he would fall to me, it was wishful thinking I guess. Also, I emailed Hoosier.

Sorry for the delay.

I am out of town for the weekend. So if you guys want, you can text me at 708-473-6909 with the rounds previous picks and I can try and phone my pick in.

Team Zawacki - Marshyn Lynch

I dont think he has been taken yet.

You aren't up again for a while but if we get to you again this weekend I'll shoot you a text. I'm expecting it to be a slow weekend because of the holiday.

anything yet??? damn. no movement since Marshawn.

the last 4 picks knocked 4 straight people off the top of my board. I think somebody hacked my stuff.lol.

anything yet??? damn. no movement since Marshawn.

the last 4 picks knocked 4 straight people off the top of my board. I think somebody hacked my stuff.lol.

3 of the 4 people you thought, I thought as well. Well, Hoosier picked Tom Brady who isn't available, we told him but I don't think he ever checked back thinking he was good for a while.

He will be quite sad if he doesn't check back soon, this is why people need to give their #'s for stuff like this, we could have texted and let him known.

I'll be out of town tomorrow and possibly Sunday, I'll be touring the house of thy enemy...the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium...

I'll have my phone with me and will keep updated all day because I hate BBQ's A LOT. Well, not family BBQ's, but big family/friend BBQ's with lots of people, I despise that.

3 of the 4 people you thought, I thought as well. Well, Hoosier picked Tom Brady who isn't available, we told him but I don't think he ever checked back thinking he was good for a while.

He will be quite sad if he doesn't check back soon, this is why people need to give their #'s for stuff like this, we could have texted and let him known.

I'll be out of town tomorrow and possibly Sunday, I'll be touring the house of thy enemy...the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium...

I'll have my phone with me and will keep updated all day because I hate BBQ's A LOT. Well, not family BBQ's, but big family/friend BBQ's with lots of people, I despise that.

I will most likely be incapacitated all day tomorrow. Can we call off the timer clock for tomorrow and continue Sunday, just incase the guy before me goes and I don't see.

It is a holiday after all.

I am sorry for the screw up, I was at the hospital and really thought Brady was still out there. I could not check back in due to the fact that I was there all night. I will select Jay Cutler QB CHI. sorry again kind of out of my hands though, I was picking ina hurry due to the situation.