mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

I think MSB4 snakes him right here actually. And then he trades me the pick...

Wait, so who is this mysterious player Kanter might draft? Let's go, Drater. Spill the beans...

Honestly, I just pieced together what was posted earlier, but it's more a guess then a definite answer. I'm prettyyyyyy sure though B)

Peyton Manning on the block.

You just read my piece on him regarding his gradual but consistent decline over the last 4 years plus two neck surgeries in the last two years?

You just read my piece on him regarding his gradual but consistent decline over the last 4 years plus two neck surgeries in the last two years?

?? Where is this column at?

I was just trolling Kanter as I sit here besides myself with anticipation for these next few picks. My bad....

Sorry guys, I was on my phone earlier and it won't let me post here. If anyone know the secret to posting here on an iPhone 4, let me know.

I'll take Jerome Simpson and drop Ed Dickson.

Cannot believe he was still out there. Great pick.

I think regarding iPhones, I've read that you can use classic mode or maybe fast reply to get a pick in. I've got a droid though so don't know first hand.

Purple People Eaters - DeMarco Murray dropping nobody (xtra roster spot)

Lana Turner's Lover - Randall Cobb dropping Andre Brown

I Can Has Roethlisberger? - Leonard Hankerson dropping TBD

Southern Steeler) - Torrey Smith............dropping Justin Disengage

Trailer Park Hose - Cam Newton dropping Skelton

Longhorn - Blaine Gabbert dropping Michael Jenkins

Pack Attack - Alex Green dropping Leon Washington

Carolina Blues - Titus Young dropping Maurice Morris

Ill Will - Jake Locker dropping TBD

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Jerome Simpson and drop Ed Dickson

I miss Football - OTC

El Iguanodon -

Haha yea sure. Two OL drafted to ride him out to sunset.

I was just trolling Kanter as I sit here besides myself with anticipation for these next few picks. My bad....
Ah man, was hoping for a good read, hah

Sorry guys, I was on my phone earlier and it won't let me post here. If anyone know the secret to posting here on an iPhone 4, let me know.

I'll take Jerome Simpson and drop Ed Dickson.

Nice pick, he wasn't going to make it past me if he made it that far.

Ah man, was hoping for a good read, hah

OK, I did write something up on another forum in a debate of Tier 1 QBs, my position was basically that Brady was undervalued compared to the guys that consistently get drafted in front of him: Manning, Brees, Rodgers. Throwing out Brady's lost season (2008) and the worst season from the other 3 (2007 for Rodgers, was backup) and 2007 for Brees/2008 for Manning (hard to pick which was the worst for Manning, he's so damn consistent).

Rodgers and Brees got 47 games in this window, Brady and Manning 48 each.

Based on 1/25 and 1/10 with 4 for Passing TD/6 per Rushing TD and -2 per INT:

Brady 970.36/48 games = 22.22 ppg

Rodgers 943.66/47 games = 20.08 ppg

Brees 881.98/47 games = 18.76 ppg

Manning 843.6/48 games = 17.58 ppg

Based on 1/25 and 1/10 with 6 for all TDs and -2 per INT:

Brady 1198.36/48 games = 24.96 ppg

Rodgers 1115.66/47 games = 23.73 ppg

Brees 1083.98/47 games = 23.06 ppg

Manning 1037.6/48 games = 21.62 ppg

Don't know if it qualifies as a good read but there's some straight up geekery for you.

Edited by drater

Guess I was too late to read your pm, mbs4.

I actually made my pick before I saw yours lol

Drater,

That is some good information. In the Dynasty world I would put Rodgers up top right now, but that is good information to have because so many people drool over Peyton (deservedly so).........I just hate Brady and yes its because he owns my teams defense every time.

Drater,

I just hate Brady and yes its because he owns my teams defense every time.

That would be your Steelers, correct? Because the Jets "can't wait!" to handle Brady again this year! B)

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

I also would like to see if anyone's interested in making presseason predictions 1-12. It would rile up the owners who think they got shafted and stir up an interesting debate.

I was actually thinking of doing a brief analysis of everyone's picks, at least the first round, to stir up some hate and discontent. You guys remember the guy that drafted Ronnie Brown and Frank Gore and then declared himself the winner? He didn't last long lol. But at least he made things interesting.

I was actually thinking of doing a brief analysis of everyone's picks, at least the first round, to stir up some hate and discontent. You guys remember the guy that drafted Ronnie Brown and Frank Gore and then declared himself the winner? He didn't last long lol. But at least he made things interesting.

Wasn't he the original commish too? The guy that freaked out cuz I hit "email league" instead of finding a certain team's email link and told everyone they were OTC and then disappeared...come to think of it, I should have done that again a couple days ago to get everyone online at once to hammer out the new rule details.

Bringing this to current page...how many times have you posted without picking since you went OTC? J-E-T-S!

Edit: Just once apparently, I thought that was you talking smack about the Jets owning Brady, I didn't realize Insanity was a Jets fan too.

Purple People Eaters - DeMarco Murray dropping nobody (xtra roster spot)

Lana Turner's Lover - Randall Cobb dropping Andre Brown

I Can Has Roethlisberger? - Leonard Hankerson dropping TBD

Southern Steeler) - Torrey Smith............dropping Justin Disengage

Trailer Park Hose - Cam Newton dropping Skelton

Longhorn - Blaine Gabbert dropping Michael Jenkins

Pack Attack - Alex Green dropping Leon Washington

Carolina Blues - Titus Young dropping Maurice Morris

Ill Will - Jake Locker dropping TBD

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Jerome Simpson and drop Ed Dickson

I miss Football - OTC

El Iguanodon -

Edited by drater

That would be your Steelers, correct? Because the Jets "can't wait!" to handle Brady again this year! B)

That is, so please beat him again so we can beat the Jets again. :)

You better not take my pick Kanter!!!!!!!!!!

Also no, the commish wasn't the guy who drafted Frank Gore. He was the guy (USAFDave) who drafted Forte over Chris Johnson and then I believe LT in the second round followed by Sproles... needless to say, he didn't last long either. Got my friend "I can have Roeth" to take his place. He doesn't sign on these forums much if ever but I talk to him on aim a lot and he at least changes his rosters.

Edited by megamoviejohn

You better not take my pick Kanter!!!!!!!!!!

Also no, the commish wasn't the guy who drafted Frank Gore. He was the guy (USAFDave) who drafted Forte over Chris Johnson and then I believe LT in the second round followed by Sproles... needless to say, he didn't last long either. Got my friend "I can have Roeth" to take his place. He doesn't sign on these forums much if ever but I talk to him on aim a lot and he at least changes his rosters.

Right, USAFDave. Can't remember who the "Championship, Count It" guy was but it was pretty funny. Drafted everybody over 30 that first year. You should send me your AIM info so I can ping you rather than log into ESPN and find the email link. mhm...