mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

I like it. Bradford was the guy I was debating on with my last pick.

Nice trade and there could be value there with Slaton if they trade him, which they are talking about a lot down here in H-town

That's what I'm thinking. I know 2012 is supposed to be loaded draft but I'm willing to gamble on a guy that had 1200/9 as a rookie, he just needs a chance IMO.

And for the inevitable "Who?" on my last pick,

Basically described as a bigger, faster, much more agile and much less likely to punch people Blount. Dice rolled.

I like it. Bradford was the guy I was debating on with my last pick.

I honestly might have cried a little bit. I got another pick I would have made but it would have been really painful.

ETA: I now have 9 RBs and not one of them can be safely described as a RB2.....pathetic.

Edited by drater

I honestly might have cried a little bit. I got another pick I would have made but it would have been really painful.

ETA: I now have 9 RBs and not one of them can be safely described as a RB2.....pathetic.

I 'Lol'd'

By the way, does anyone watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? I know, stupid question. Season's good so far!

As far as Slaton goes, how could I keep him or any of my original three picks? When you whiff that bad on your start-up rb's it's best to end it soon as possible....or two years later.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

Wow, that sucks. Horrible calculation on my part.

I have had my eye on him for awhile now, I think he has one year left on his contract. Figured he was as good a stash as anyone at this point.

Purple People Eaters - Tashard Choice dropping no one

Trailer Park Hose via Lana Turner's Lover - Allen Bradford dropping James Davis and Michael Hoomanawanui

I Can Has Roethlisberger? - Ryan Mallett dropping TBD

Southern Steeler - Matt Flynn Droppping Jimmy Claussen

Lana Turner's Lover via Trailer Park Hose - Stevan Ridley

Abusement Park - OTC

Pack Attack -

Carolina Blues -

Ill Will -

Unemployed Sofa Kings -

I miss Football -

El Iguanodon

Longhorn is up. Wonder how long we wait this time? B)

Edited by KTOWNRACER

El Iguanodon & I Can Has Roethlisberger?, Are you guys unable to access the league website?

Purple People Eaters - Tashard Choice dropping no one

Trailer Park Hose via Lana Turner's Lover - Allen Bradford dropping James Davis and Michael Hoomanawanui

I Can Has Roethlisberger? - Ryan Mallett dropping TBD

Southern Steeler - Matt Flynn Droppping Jimmy Claussen

Lana Turner's Lover via Trailer Park Hose - Stevan Ridley

Abusement Park - OTC

Pack Attack -

Carolina Blues -

Ill Will -

Unemployed Sofa Kings -

I miss Football -

El Iguanodon

Longhorn is up. Wonder how long we wait this time? B)

I don't care how long we wait, as long as he doesn't snipe the pick I've been wanting to make since I heard of one particular cut. :)

I think that pick might be the value of the entire round, depending on how it shakes out. This might be the year where he gets some more run and produces like he has in limited action. Good pick.

Thanks... That's what I'm hoping for. I'd like to see what he can do with some real PT.

Email'd Longhorn, he should be online soon to pick...

My guess is taking McCoy in front of I Miss Football.....

did he want him? im not that good really, I just believe McCoy has a pretty nice future shaping up in CLE if they can get him a couple pass-catchers and since I picked Greg Little earlier I figured id pick up the other end of a bright young hookup.

did he want him? im not that good really, I just believe McCoy has a pretty nice future shaping up in CLE if they can get him a couple pass-catchers and since I picked Greg Little earlier I figured id pick up the other end of a bright young hookup.

No, he didn't know McCoy was available. I know I would've picked him at 4.02.

What's the going rate for Young Master Tebow?

online, will try to make a pick shortly but at work for another 3 hours and cant see any other free agents....might just take a damn rook...stand by

Not going to lie here, I cant pull up anything fantasy from work and have no clue who are the Free Agents left. I will be home in less than 3 hours, then do some quick research and pick. Very sorry but the guys I had listed were Kyle Rudolph, Tashard Choice, and Ryan Mallet...I never thought all three would go. I will continue to look over rookies as I have a list of those and if I see one I like that I can use I will just say F it and plug him in.

Not going to lie here, I cant pull up anything fantasy from work and have no clue who are the Free Agents left. I will be home in less than 3 hours, then do some quick research and pick. Very sorry but the guys I had listed were Kyle Rudolph, Tashard Choice, and Ryan Mallet...I never thought all three would go. I will continue to look over rookies as I have a list of those and if I see one I like that I can use I will just say F it and plug him in.

Honestly, I have no problem waiting until you get back home from work. Most of us are still at work and there's enough FA news to whet our appetites.

It's all good man. Just wait till you get home.