mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Hey guys, just wanted to make sure some of you know I am on vacation right now. I will be back in town on Monday sometime. I have a couple of trade proposals sent to me, so just wanted to make sure people knew I wasn't ignoring them, just don't have much access to the net. I will get back to ya'll when I am back.

Cheers

Scott

Hardesty last year, LeShoure this year...I'm destined to trot out nothing but RB4's and RB5's in this league forever it seems.

That's a tough break and probably worse than an acl tear.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna have a hell of a time picking between Andrew Luck and Trent Richardson at 1.01 next year.

When I saw the news I instantly thought of this league and what poor person drafted him, of course it would be you! This injury hurts big time. You also have Crabtree who keeps getting hurt..and Stafford... and Thomas... I really hope the injury bug leaves your squad man. That is just horrible luck. That's such a great young team if they'd just not get hurt.

When you propose a trade on ESPN, does it show you as conditionally dropping your players? Am I doing something wrong?

thanks

Vereen/Garcon for Julio Jones? So to move up from 1.12 to 1.03 all it took was Pierre Garcon? I assume the 2012 first or second is included....

I know this isn't PPR or a money league and both are rookies, but that's a lopsided trade. Drater, I think you need to deal Vick soon if you want to beat Roeth for No. 1 2012 pick. B) Maybe I'm overrating Jones.

Plus this is a blockbuster considering I Can Have Roeth is carrying Kareem Huggins, Demetrius Williams and Joshua Cribbs on his roster. Is he even watching the wire?

Just thought I'd ask.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

Maybe I am over-reacting... it's just hard to watch one of the consensus top 3 players in the draft who's receiving rave reviews go to our best team for two non-starters (on his team). That's all.

It's Vereen/Garcon instead of Knox since Knox was demoted and Garcon is in a much better situation than Knox, and a 2nd Rounder.

I didn't take the trade lightly and tried finding the most "even" fair trade I could. Here is a link for people to see if they think I tried to steal Julio.

http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com/dlfor...f=6&t=20253

That alone shows how different people view Julio. I was told to offer Knox and Gronkowski. I was told this trade wasn't enough from one guy and I was also told I was overpaying from more than one.

I seriously tried to find what would be considered a fair trade. I don't take trading lightly because I always feel someone is out to get you so the last thing I want to do is trick somebody into trading.

Damn people I don't know what to say. I went outta my way to get advice on a fair trade that people agreed with. I even offered a "better" receiver in a much better situation then what I was told to offer.

Damn people I don't know what to say. I went outta my way to get advice on a fair trade that people agreed with. I even offered a "better" receiver in a much better situation then what I was told to offer.

Not to be a dck, but on the other site you told me he would've accepted the Knox/Gronk for Jones trade. Right then I knew he doesn't know what he's doing. I kinda feel like you were trying to offer him the fairest deal but that would also not damage your team at all. Again, I could be wrong and totally out of line.

You've got him.

Not to be a dck, but on the other site you told me he would've accepted the Knox/Gronk for Jones trade. Right then I knew he doesn't know what he's doing. I kinda feel like you were trying to offer him the fairest deal but that would also not damage your team at all. Again, I could be wrong and totally out of line. Just thinking out loud, people.

That was an overstatement. He's not that ignorant. I think he's built a nice team since he's taken over. But that was also advice someone said I should try which I'd never offer because it's a ridiculous offer and he doesn't need a TE. I'd of offered him whatever advice I was given. Which I also believe are very knowledgeable people just like here on roto.

Knox and Gronk or Knox and Garcon

Vereen, Knox and a 2nd round pick- "Yes you might be overpaying"

Knox, Vereen and 2012 1st. "That should entice him but is probably an overpay on your end"

Starks/Knox/1st - "may be a slight over pay"

I then change offers from Knox, because I have heard news that Knox is having troubles, to a "higher ranked" player in Garcon. I think I made it clear in my opening statement on the other board I didn't mind "damaging" my team to acquire Julio. I waited for responses and started offering deals as they came in. I truly had no clue what to offer for Julio because he's a rookie and has done nothing in the NFL. It's why I asked for advice, to avoid this.

Edited by megamoviejohn

I truly had no clue what to offer for Julio because he's a rookie and has done nothing in the NFL. It's why I asked for advice, to avoid this.

C'mon - you can say that about any rookie. He still has perceived value entering the league. Luck hasn't played a down in the NFL yet but how many teams would take him on their team right now?

It just irks me because your the one structuring the deal for him and it doesn't sound like he's had any input, whether it's Knox or Garcon, it seems like he's taking whatever you deem fair.

He's had plenty of input. We've been discussing this trade by text for 2 weeks. He turned down my Starks offer which is why that thread got created in the first place. I'm sorry I won't divulge my texts to please you. This whole process would of gone a lot smoother if Roeth had internet but he only has access at the library and nobody wants to go to the damn library during the summer. He was wanting to move for Knox/Vereen/2nd 3 days ago but couldn't because he had no internet. It turned out to be a good thing for him too because right after news came out of his struggles and then demotion making that trade mute. I up the offer to Garcon/Vereen/2nd and he accepts. My goodness people, try and work out the best possible trade and can't please anybody.

And how can you say "doesn't sound like he's had any input" when you weren't part of this trade (even though you sent a comment saying MAKE THE TRADE on the other site. He's been shooting me down over various offers since we drafted.

It's not like I got this team by tricking people into trades. You're the only person I've traded with since we began this thing.

And you're not being a dck. We are discussing a trade.

Edited by megamoviejohn