mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

just my 2 cents...

When I first saw the trade I thought the team receiving Julio Jones was getting a STEAL. I do agree with Vanity that the trade raises eyebrows... Megamoviejohn, surely you can see where this point of view comes from. Youa are the only person to have any contact with Roeth, he hasn't managed his roster at all, didn't make a single one of his own picks online, and yet manages to trade one of his best assets to you for a pupu platter of non-difference making players.

I don't mean to pile on, just saying I can see where Vanity is coming from here.

So roeth gets 2012 second round pick right?

yes. unless it gets vetoed which is should if people don't like it. I like my team too much for it to get tainted by a trade that you guys don't like.

Personally, and I'm speaking as a fantasy owner here and not co-commish, I can't say that Jones for Vereen, Garcaon and a 2nd round pick is unfair. It's 2-3 years to accurately judge a draft pick, IMO. Vereen could be the next Fred Taylor, Jones could be the next overhyped but not productive Atlanta #2WR. Probably not on the latter, but my point is, we just don't know.

I also think that from talking to you on AIM about multiple trades, you have an inherent quality about you that makes me think that pulling shady deals is not your style, I think that since Roeth never logs in or has any contact with anybody else enables people to jump to conclusions easier than if he was active on here. Best case scenario is he gets online more and interacts with the league. Not sure if that's possible or not, just thinking out loud here.

Best case scenario is he gets online more and interacts with the league. Not sure if that's possible or not, just thinking out loud here.

+1

I have to admit I haven't been the perfect owner. We all have busy schedules but every owner should at least fulfill some duties as a dynasty owner, whether it's responding to or sending emails about trades, etc. or setting and maintaining their roster.

Just communicating with one owner of 12 doesn't cut it.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

I just want to say my post before was just that it was a crazy trade. Totally unfair? I guess not, but I feel like Garcon isn't enough to move up to the 3rd rookie pick when there was a consensus top 3.

Not enough to veto, I don't care. I honestly woulda had no idea unless I checked this thread.

Looking for a No. 1 or No. 2 RB. Email me via espn site or maguffin01@hotmail.com.

Shame you didn't say No. 4 or No. 5 RB...I'm overstocked with those!

Unless there are objections, any way to get those trades processed through quicker like has been done before?

thanks

I'll email Drater. ESPN league says he processed it.

SOB..........I have 3 Ravens receivers on my team now?

What the ...............

Tandon Doss can be had for a fair price!

Tandon Doss can be had for a fair price!

Very funny B)

It is a good signing for them though and allows Torrey to develop behind him. I just hate having three Ravens on my team..........that aren't named Rice, heh

Did the trade get approved? I've been buried in work all morning, let me know if you need something.

Here is what I got for 2012 draft pick trades. Let me know if I'm missing any.

Lana Turner's Lover receives Trailer Park Hoes' 3rd round pick

Unemployed Sofa Kings receives Purple People Eater's 2nd round pick

I Can Has Roethlisberger receives El Iguanodon's 2nd round pick

Edited by mbs4

Here is what I got for 2012 draft pick trades. Let me know if I'm missing any.

Lana Turner's Lover receives Trailer Park Hoes' 3rd round pick

Unemployed Sofa Kings receives Purple People Eater's 2nd round pick

I Can Has Roethlisberger receives El Iguanodon's 2nd round pick

I believe you covered them all, Mbs.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I'm starting a 12-team, ppr dynasty league. Not sure which site to host at but I have about 8-10 guys interested.

People have suggested myfantasyleague.com for a draft/host site, and possibly a $15 entry fee. If someone would like it to be free I have no problems switching it back.

I am almost finished with a Flea Flicker draft Vanity and it seems to be pretty good. You can trade future draft picks and everything and is free.

I might be interested, but it would need to be a free league for me. Not a biggie, heading out to the Texans game. Catch ya laters

Nice have fun!!! I should be going to the Falcons and Panthers game (week 13 and week 16) so if you are going let me know. Have to run into you at some point just to say hi lol

Nice have fun!!! I should be going to the Falcons and Panthers game (week 13 and week 16) so if you are going let me know. Have to run into you at some point just to say hi lol

Are you in Houston too? I think Wade is going to do good things with that defense, but man their running backs are dropping quick!