mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

He's always really active and hasn't been on the boards either in about 2 weeks and considering its football season, he probably has a good reason for not being online. He loves him some Jets football.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I Miss Football is checking in on his team by starting both Edwards and Gates this week.

F*ckkkkkkkkkk. Completely my bad guys. Thought I had the lineup set, but I didn't. Won't be happening again.

Here is what I got for 2012 draft pick trades. Let me know if I'm missing any.

Lana Turner's Lover receives Trailer Park Hoes' 3rd round pick

Unemployed Sofa Kings receives Purple People Eater's 2nd round pick

I Can Has Roethlisberger receives El Iguanodon's 2nd round pick

Update:

SouthernSteeler receives Trailer Park Hose 2012 2nd round pick

I'm shocked by the teams doing best in this league right now. Just shows you any team can win at any given time.

I'm shocked by the teams doing best in this league right now. Just shows you any team can win at any given time.

Imagine one of those surprise teams with Julio B)

I actually disagree with your second point. In this league I'd say there are a few teams far, far behind the top teams in terms of talent level.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

His team has a very strong core, especially with Brady/Welker going off week after week. And to think he was trying to trade Brady during our draft.......

I hear Garcon is a pretty good WR.

I'll take Julio every day and twice on Sunday's.

Also realized today that half our league is rebuilding.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

I'll take Julio every day and twice on Sunday's.

Also realized today that half our league is rebuilding.

With how bad Matt Ryan is I don't even know. Julio should have a touchdown by now, Matt Ryan isn't capable of a deep pass even though Julio consistently beats his guy. I think only a few of us look at these boards too lol

congrats, Steeler. There's a serious Suck for Luck tournament going on right now.

Yes there is, but at least I can say I didn't go winless this year!!

Just out of curiosity, aren't we supposed to be playing players who aren't "out"? What are the league rules on this?

Happened again this week with a couple of teams. I will admit to being annoyed if I end up with a lower draft pick while actually trying to set competitive line ups (with bad players) each week to teams who aren't bothering to put active players in their line ups. The potential is there to be punished for being active.

Happened again this week with a couple of teams. I will admit to being annoyed if I end up with a lower draft pick while actually trying to set competitive line ups (with bad players) each week to teams who aren't bothering to put active players in their line ups. The potential is there to be punished for being active.

Looks like kanter and Abusement Park, right? It's weird cause Kanter has been around since the beginning of this league and always been a good owner. Maybe he's just busy this year.

Maybe the commishioners should start setting people 's lineups for them?

Looks like kanter and Abusement Park, right? It's weird cause Kanter has been around since the beginning of this league and always been a good owner. Maybe he's just busy this year.

Correct, which I am also surprised by Kanter. Been on this site for years and he always seems to be an active poster etc. AP was kinda absent some during the draft too..... Not sure what to suggest about it. I have read where some leagues have their commish reset the draft order to coincide with poor activity during the year on non-playoff teams and/or set line ups if there out. Both of those means more work for the commish, I would prefer owners just setting their line ups.

I can understand a goof here or there, we all have lives.

Who needs McCoy? Who needs AP? Who needs a starting caliber RB?

Holmes 1

Marshall 0

B) Just playin' Mega.

I know the scheduling Gods were looking after me as Bowe/Jones (inj.) both had byes. However, it was nice to sweep my three leagues this week....for once!

Good match man, super close as usual. I'm enjoying our Holmes/Marshall battle, hopefully the Dolphins draft Andrew Luck or something lol

Yeah - Marshall will be fine. Had to make a post to liven up our league, and maybe start a rivalry. It would be great to own Luck or T-Rich, but No Suck for Luck for me....at least not intentionally. Lol.