mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Yeah - Marshall will be fine. Had to make a post to liven up our league, and maybe start a rivalry. It would be great to own Luck or T-Rich, but No Suck for Luck for me....at least not intentionally. Lol.

For real, we have some nice dedicated owners, need a few more of them.

Good match man, super close as usual. I'm enjoying our Holmes/Marshall battle, hopefully the Dolphins draft Andrew Luck or something lol

Does Luck throw with stickum on the ball for Marshall? heh, just think what his night could have been..........

I have read where some leagues have their commish reset the draft order to coincide with poor activity during the year on non-playoff teams

I can understand a goof here or there, we all have lives.

I would like to revisit this as I think this is the 4th week a team has had inactive or bye week players in the lineup with active players available on their bench.

I would like to revisit this as I think this is the 4th week a team has had inactive or bye week players in the lineup with active players available on their bench.

I'll try to contact Kanter. I can't believe I didn't have a QB this week, can't even get AJ Feeley, haha.

I'll try to contact Kanter. I can't believe I didn't have a QB this week, can't even get AJ Feeley, haha.

Yeah, figured that would happen some with the 2 QB format. I get situations like that, if a players position is not available then that's one thing.

Was at the Texans game yesterday. Perfect seats to see Schaub over throw Jones and then Walter......., but at least they won. Be good for Houston to get a team into the playoffs I hope this year.

Edited by southernSteeler

If any playoff contenders want to boost their team/bench I have Battle / Painter / Morris up for trade. Looking for picks/ RB prospects.

cheers

Good match steeler, you almost defeated me.

Thanks, had a chance to get number 2, lol. Hey, I was at the Texans game Sunday. Got to witness Schaub's over throws right in front of me. Jacoby and Walter both wide open for TD's, could have been a big day for both of them if Schaub would get more accurate. Then I saw him under throw OD a couple of times and OD save his butt.

Thanks, had a chance to get number 2, lol. Hey, I was at the Texans game Sunday. Got to witness Schaub's over throws right in front of me. Jacoby and Walter both wide open for TD's, could have been a big day for both of them if Schaub would get more accurate. Then I saw him under throw OD a couple of times and OD save his butt.

It was very annoying to watch on tv because he's usually accurate. Can't wait for AJ to get back out there, it makes him such a better QB, obviously because it's AJ but he just seems to play better knowing he's out there. Wish I could have been there. Was it your first Texans game?

It was very annoying to watch on tv because he's usually accurate. Can't wait for AJ to get back out there, it makes him such a better QB, obviously because it's AJ but he just seems to play better knowing he's out there. Wish I could have been there. Was it your first Texans game?

I've been to one other regular season game and a pre-season game. Lucked into some free club level seats for the last game, very nice =)

Does Pack Attack respond to you guys? Sent him email via ESPN site and no responses. Pretty frustrating.

I apologize for that Vanity, I've been buried in schoolwork for the better part of the past month, and have barely had time to set my lineups, much less respond to trade offers.

I apologize for that Vanity, I've been buried in schoolwork for the better part of the past month, and have barely had time to set my lineups, much less respond to trade offers.

I should say, I haven't had a tremendous amount of time to dedicate to fantasy football like I usually would. I didn't mean to overlook you or anything like that. I did e-mail you back earlier tonight, and I will do a better job of getting back to everybody's e-mails from here on out.

Kevin Smith, my second round pick in our startup, you're two years too late!

LOL! I loved the pick at the time, I think everyone did, he WAS good then and looks like he could still do some damage.

Oh and I think we should put out the trade dead line for discussion. I think making it the week before the FFB playoffs begin would be good........just a thought