mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Oh and I think we should put out the trade dead line for discussion. I think making it the week before the FFB playoffs begin would be good........just a thought

Agreed, usually during the offseason it's so boring but we will have a good one in this league with fixing things and making the league better.

Everyone on my team is available outside of Wallace when the playoffs are over. And about trading, I think it should reopen right after the fantasy playoffs. Also, we should schedule a rookie draft in advance, preferably after preseason game 2-3 or so to avoid Ryan Williams/Leshoure cases.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

Also we should do a roll-call when the season is over. We've had a lot of turnover and Kanter was inactive and should be replaced in the offseason, and the new owner should have enough time to assess his team and build for the future.

I think we need to make the league more active/exciting in some way. In retrospect, the change to 2 QB league during the offseason and right before Year 3 was pretty crazy. I think it was too big of a change and didn't allow teams enough time to plan.

Just my .02

We will definitely do a roll call. And we can move the trade deadline back a bit, no big deal. And trades are allowed right after the playoffs. Even if the website won't let you make a trade, just let me know.

Nice, Mike. I think the guys who have joined on this year have been great with trades and waiver movement, and putting together a competitive team. Obviously there are 2-3 super teams at the moment but that just means the non-playoff teams have that much more of a challenge.

By the way, I knew things would turn around for you in The Social Assassins League. :)

So my internet lagged out last night while trying to set my rosters. Took 12 hours for internet company to fix the problem but it was too late. As I was fooling with rosters when I went to move Cowboys Defense for Pats I somehow put in Taylor Price for Big Ben and I could never get back on to change it. Internet seriously dies 10 seconds after I make the move. Probably gonna cost me the week and sadly playoffs. I'm so bad.

How is the final ranking/drafting order set for the non-playoff teams? I see there is a consolation playoff bracket, just wondering how that works.

I am running out of healthy QB's.......

The draft order is set by regular season standings with the exception of the two teams in the championship get the last two picks, like the NFL.

Crazy matchup between me and Iggy this past week. I thought I was gonna lose for sure. Good luck in the finals this week Ill Will, should be another good one.

Both of your teams are loaded....injuries to each roster yet no problem putting up 120-130 points. Well done putting those teams together.

We might have to contract the team with Rivers and Turner. Has anyone looked at that roster? Lol.

Between Charles, Schaub, Big Ben, starks and now AP... Makes me sad. I hope AP is ok dude is one of the best.

So will Charles and AP be good anymore or do I need to start drafting RBs forever to replace them?

Between Charles, Schaub, Big Ben, starks and now AP... Makes me sad. I hope AP is ok dude is one of the best.

So will Charles and AP be good anymore or do I need to start drafting RBs forever to replace them?

I have Forte and AP in another Dynasty league. I made it to the champ game, but too many injuries on that team this year to win it. I hope ADP can come back from that knee injury as well, just a great player

Congrats again Ill Will. I come up just short again haha. Sorry about AP.

I was just thinking how much better rookie drafts are with a 2 QB league. I feel like teams who did well won't miss out on the top talent as much because teams will try to reach for QBs hoping for an elite talent because how important they are. Top RBs/WRs/TEs will fall a little farther which is kinda cool.

What's Ill Will's email? I'd like to send out trade offers.

I don't know but I think you can send emails through the league page. I think he gets those.

I was just thinking how much better rookie drafts are with a 2 QB league. I feel like teams who did well won't miss out on the top talent as much because teams will try to reach for QBs hoping for an elite talent because how important they are. Top RBs/WRs/TEs will fall a little farther which is kinda cool.

Yeah I like it too. QBs didn't used to be worth much more than a late second round pick.

Just so I have this correct, this is the draft order for round 1, correct:

1. Abusement Park

2. SouthernSteeler

3. Purple People Eaters

4. I Miss football

5. Lana Turner's Lover

6. Carolina Blues

7. El Equanodon

8. I can has Roethlisberger?

9. Pack Attack

10. Trailer Park Hose

11. Unemployed Sofa Kings