K.Heart

Dynasty Bowl

And if you guys are eager to start this today for whatever reason (I don't really know why, it certainly wouldn't be "to get it over with" because there's no benefit to that), feel free to take 1.1 off my hands B)

He is holding the league hostage until he gets a trade offer. IMO, K.Heart simply needs to impose a time limit and then autodraft the #1 FA if Shock refuses to choose for himself.

He is holding the league hostage until he gets a trade offer. IMO, K.Heart simply needs to impose a time limit and then autodraft the #1 FA if Shock refuses to choose for himself.

How am I holding you hostage? If you can give me a legit reason to pick today or even in the next few days, I'll do it. Until then, I'll evaluate my trade offers, and frankly, it'd benefit everyone to see how stuff in TC plays out. The only reason I even started the rookie draft was because of pressure from other people, and that's not happening again unless you give me a legit reason or we simply set a draft date, which I'm fine with. But I'm not going to start a draft simply because Chingon's feelings are hurt...sorry bud.

I like that idea...I understand looking for trades, so I'm gonna give him time to work something out. He has until tomorrow 7 PM EST...If he doesn't have a deal done, he'll have to make his pick.

I told K Heart on AIM to set a date so we don't need to squabble, and I don't care if he chooses today or 5 weeks.

The league isnt being held hostage. The league needs to calm down and realize we have 3 mos before the season starts. Why the rush... Some of you guys are ridiculous.

Just fyi, apparently the note is only viewable to me and Benji (?), but the Edwards/Gould for Chambers/Heap trade is really Benji's FA 1.3 pick for Chambers/Heap. He can verify this whenever he checks the forums next.

Just fyi, apparently the note is only viewable to me and Benji (?), but the Edwards/Gould for Chambers/Heap trade is really Benji's FA 1.3 pick for Chambers/Heap. He can verify this whenever he checks the forums next.

I confirm this...Chambers and Heap for FA pick 1.3 and I am dropping Edwards and Gould

:-) Oh Boy now Shock now has another pick to hold things up. I'll check this thread again in September. LOL Good Luck Guys

:-) Oh Boy now Shock now has another pick to hold things up. I'll check this thread again in September. LOL Good Luck Guys

I hope you mean September 2011 B)

Are we doing 1 or 2 rounds of FA's?

Technically 2, but I don't expect much talent to be left after the first round. The order is the reverse of the first round order, so I would have the first pick...I'll probably pass lol.

Might as well start this off now...this is the original order with my added pick thrown in, if it's different, adjust it.

FA Draft 1st round

1. Shock - Julian Edelman, WR, NE, mainly because I'm a Pats fan.

2. Biggz

3. Shock

4. Chingon

5. Wliey

6. Sya

7. Winky

8. Texas AD

9. KTown

10. Sportsguy

11. Kco

12. K.Heart

Edit: Biggz now OTC

Edited by Shock6822

Looking to trade some of my qbs for help at wr or rb. Also will consider offers for AP. Send me a PM through RW or just send me offers through Yahoo. Thanks!

Again we've hit the biggz wall....

He has until 5 PM EST before he gets auto picked...

Edited by K.Heart

I have decided to replace Biggz...I pmed a few days ago and he responded, so he knows what we're doing. I know he's busy but its been 2 days...Shouldn't be hard to find 10 minutes to make a pick. Shock recommended someone, so I'll let him get the new person in the league.

I have decided to replace Biggz...I pmed a few days ago and he responded, so he knows what we're doing. I know he's busy but its been 2 days...Shouldn't be hard to find 10 minutes to make a pick. Shock recommended someone, so I'll let him get the new person in the league.

I'm giving Biggz a chance to redeem himself since I know its early. Didn't realize it would cause this many problems. Either way, this will change next year, and I will push the draft back. But for now, might as well finish it since we started it.

Again we've hit the biggz wall....

Get a job.

--

I'll take,

James Jones

(GB - WR)

FA Draft 1st round

1. Shock - Julian Edelman, WR, NE, mainly because I'm a Pats fan.

2. Biggz - James Jones WR GB

3. Shock - OTC

4. Chingon

5. Wliey

6. Sya

7. Winky

8. Texas AD

9. KTown

10. Sportsguy

11. Kco

12. K.Heart

I am two picks away but will be away from a computer for the next several hours ("job"), so I've PM'ed my top 2 players to Wiley and Sya.

So, unless shock wants to try to trade away his pick, Wiley or Sya can pick for me if I'm not back by the time Shock makes his pick.

Edited by El_Chingon

FA Draft 1st round

1. Shock - Julian Edelman, WR, NE

2. Biggz - James Jones WR GB

3. Shock - Laurent Robinson, WR, STL

4. Chingon

5. Wliey

6. Sya

7. Winky

8. Texas AD

9. KTown

10. Sportsguy