K.Heart

Dynasty Bowl

Its all good - Shh Happens...

EDIT:

I propose to K.Heart my 2nd for his 2nd - My 3rd for his 3rd - and my 7th for his 7th.

(if he declines this offer and picks, it is then available for Sya) - If the player I want is still on the board.

Edited by Biggz

Biggz if K.HEart doesn't accept we'll see. as of now I am not yet set on who I want now so I might acceptor might not. 50/50. Spike11, please don't pick for me anymore I'll be in and out of here in the next few hrs

Biggz if K.HEart doesn't accept we'll see. as of now I am not yet set on who I want now so I might acceptor might not. 50/50. Spike11, please don't pick for me anymore I'll be in and out of here in the next few hrs

I'm willing to move down in this round 2 for my upcoming pick. I'm looking to swap round 2 picks with someone and move up in round 3, and maybe round 7. Tell me if interested

Sya takes Andre Johnson, WR, Houston...i'm to lazy to copy/paste draft order..lol
not really surprise pick. I wish I would've made my pick myself seeing as I came in just a few mins after my pick was posted so I could have seen the other picks first, but after re-evaluating the picks I think I still would've selected PPR monster AJ after the top tier running backs all went before me
I like the AJ pick - I will never question Sya's draft picks because he's destroying in the other league...
Yea, AJ's a good pick. Slow start, but monster finish last year. Either AJ or Fitz could've been the first WR off the board. I'll be glad to take whoever is left. I had Fitz last year, and whlie it was frustrating to see Boldin get RZ targets, Fitz still consistently puts up numbers week to week, and that's ridiculous for a WR.

Now someone get Wiley in here lol.

WOW! A steal with AJ! How didnt he go number 1? ESPECIALLY TO A TEXANS FAN!!!! Im disappointed!

anyway great pick sya...and whoever took slaton, another steal...

Anyway about me being a backup...im totally ok with it...i dont check this page often so hit me up with a PM if need be...i work everyday as a counselor from 830-415 CT so im out but you can almost always reach me by phone by text or i can be on aim on my phone...so if u need a backup just PM me or text me (i will give my Number and AIM to Texan guy so he can reach me if need be by phone or aim)

I'm willing to move down in this round 2 for my upcoming pick. I'm looking to swap round 2 picks with someone and move up in round 3, and maybe round 7. Tell me if interested

I'm interested - Just depends on K.Hearts pick...

. Texan AD Adrian Peterson, RB, MINN

2. Shock6822 Maurice Jones Drew RB JAC

3. Benji Benjacobson Matt Forte RB CHI

4. Spike11 Michael Turner, RB Atl

5. Biggz Chris Johnson, RB TEN

6. Winky Steven Jackson RB STL

7. Sya Andre Johnson WR HOU

8. K Heart Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI

9. Wiley02 Calvin Johnson WR DET

10. KTOWNRACER Steve Slaton RB HOU

11. Sportsguy21792 Frank Gore RB SF

12. El Chingon Roddy White WR ATL

ROUND 2

1. Chingon-Greg Jennings WR GB

2. Sportsguy-DeAngelo Williams RB CAR

3. KTOWN -Drew Brees QB NO

4. Wiley- Brandon Jacobs RB NYG

5. K.Heart OTC

6. Sya

7. Winky

8. Biggz

9. Spike

10. Benji

11. Shock

12. TexasAD

I'm licking my chops, lol

Edited by Spike11

Wonder where K.Heart is he is usually around at this time. I might need to go in a while and my next action will really depend on his pick

Wonder where K.Heart is he is usually around at this time. I might need to go in a while and my next action will really depend on his pick

He told me last night who he probably will take, but also said 2 other guys are possiblities too...lol

I got a feeling what guy you guys are wanting based on detective work....lol....

I'm gonna step out for a few soon........

Edited by Spike11

Be back around Noon.....I gotta change the front brakes in my car.

Biggz, you gonna be on for a bit??

Text me, although I'll more or less be on because I love this sht.

Anyone else, I left my cell around page 3 or something....however I should be on, just being cautious here..maybe I'll see if the lap top get reception in the garage, lol.

This really sucks lol.

Don't let him slip by you...

This really sucks lol.

You see my offer!

You see my offer!

Yea, and I'm in quite a pickle. There are two guys I want, but I know neither will make it your pick (lol) or I wouldn't think so at least.

Yea, and I'm in quite a pickle. There are two guys I want, but I know neither will make it your pick (lol) or I wouldn't think so at least.

They Might - I have to go too a meeting in like 20minutes....

Wont be able to turn on my phone or post for quite some time.

Not to rush things, but I need to go in a while... and I see the next 4 guys are here (even if Biggz and I swap) so I'll wait a few more mins... please make your picks if you can thanks

Not to rush things, but I need to go in a while... and I see the next 4 guys are here (even if Biggz and I swap) so I'll wait a few more mins... please make your picks if you can thanks

I'm about to. Ugh, tough decisions.

5. K.Heart Randy Moss WR NE

6. Sya

7. Winky

8. Biggz

9. Spike

10. Benji

11. Shock

12. TexasAD

Lol, I'll join you Chingon, two WRs in the first two rounds. Alright, I'm out for a while..shouldn't be my turn yet though.

Edited by K.Heart

Great, that took forever - If Sya still wants to do the trade I do too...

Spike11 text me in the next 5minutes if he posts saying he wants too if not then I won't be able to make a pick for a while unless I know whose been taken - If my guys taken I'll have a pick at a later time today.

Edited by Biggz

still want to swap picks biggz? rounds 2, 3, 7? if yes you can make the pick. if no, tell me, thanks

Cool I accept the trade and Pick - Tom Brady, QB, NE

Great, that took forever - If Sya still wants to do the trade I do too...

Spike11 text me in the next 5minutes if he posts saying he wants too if not then I won't be able to make a pick for a while unless I know whose been taken - If my guys taken I'll have a pick at a later time today.

sya and winky are here..don't leave us hangin without a pick or my head will explode

EDIT>>OK LOL>>Brady

Edited by Spike11

5. K.Heart Randy Moss WR NE

6. Biggz (swap with Biggz)- Tom Brady QB NE

7. Winky- OTC

8. Sya (swap with Biggz)

9. Spike

10. Benji