K.Heart

Dynasty Bowl

Recommended Posts

Round 1

1. JHM (to Vikingapocalypse) Josh Jacobs RB, OAK
2. Mneel - Nkeal Harry, WR, NE
3. Hard1 (to aburley to southern steeler) David Montgomery RB, CHI
4. Aburley - Miles Sanders, RB, PHI
5. Vikingapocalypse (to JHM) - Kyler Murray QB, ARI
6. El chingon - Deebo Samuel, WR, SF
7. Southern steeler (to aburley) - Parris Campbell WR, IND
8. Mbroo - AJ Brown, WR TEN

9. Iron cock - DK Metcalf, WR, SEA

10. Wink (to aburley) - Darrel Henderson, RB, LAR

11. Souther steeler (to aburley) T. J Hockenson TE DET
12. Sportsguy @sportsguy21792 on deck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd still like to move up in the early second round if anyone sees anything 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

@aburley having a great 1st round

 

Yep, I was wanting Sanders and Campbell.  If I didn't already have solid TEs, I would have jumped on Hockenson.  I also liked Deebo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

 

Yep, I was wanting Sanders and Campbell.  If I didn't already have solid TEs, I would have jumped on Hockenson.  I also liked Deebo.

I almost took your AJ Brown there instead of Deebo, but I just like Deebo's immediate situation a little better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

I almost took your AJ Brown there instead of Deebo, but I just like Deebo's immediate situation a little better

 

Most certainly, the Cards offense should be interesting.  I had WRs rated Harry, Samuel, Brown, Campbell, Metcalf with Harry and Samuel in ideal situations, Brown in a bad situation but talent may eventually win out.  Campbell appears to be solid but lots of mouths to feed in Indy.  Metcalf could be the best of them all or a bust.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mbroo5880i said:

 

Most certainly, the Cards offense should be interesting.  I had WRs rated Harry, Samuel, Brown, Campbell, Metcalf with Harry and Samuel in ideal situations, Brown in a bad situation but talent may eventually win out.  Campbell appears to be solid but lots of mouths to feed in Indy.  Metcalf could be the best of them all or a bust.

I'd have taken henderson above all them... he seems in line for more immediate touches... with Gurley still dealing with some sort of injury.... but I tanked last year so exactly why I should do the opposite of what I think....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hard1 said:

I'd have taken henderson above all them... he seems in line for more immediate touches... with Gurley still dealing with some sort of injury.... but I tanked last year so exactly why I should do the opposite of what I think....

Yeah I also looked hard at Henderson,and considered swinging for the fences w/ DK as well.  There were so many option at 1.6 I would've felt good about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Yeah I also looked hard at Henderson,and considered swinging for the fences w/ DK as well.  There were so many option at 1.6 I would've felt good about. 

 It feels like that kind of year. Very depthy after the top. Great picks guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 1

1. JHM (to Vikingapocalypse) - Josh Jacobs RB, OAK
2. Mneel - Nkeal Harry, WR, NE
3. Hard1 (to aburley to southern steeler) - David Montgomery RB, CHI
4. Aburley - Miles Sanders, RB, PHI
5. Vikingapocalypse (to JHM) - Kyler Murray QB, ARI
6. El chingon - Deebo Samuel, WR, SF
7. Southern steeler (to aburley) - Parris Campbell WR, IND
8. Mbroo - AJ Brown, WR TEN

9. Iron cock - DK Metcalf, WR, SEA

10. Wink (to aburley) - Darrel Henderson, RB, LAR

11. Souther steeler (to aburley) T.J. Hockenson TE DET
12. Sportsguy - Andy Isabella WR ARI

Round 2 

13. JHM (to Vikingapocalypse) - OTC @vikingapocalypse
14. Mneel 
15. Hard 1 (to El chingon) 
16. Aburley 
17. Vikingapocalypse 
18. El chingon 
19. Southern steeler 
20. Mbroo 
21. Iron cock 
22. Wink (to hard1)
23. Texan ad (to hard1) 
24. Sportsguy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 2 

13. JHM (to Vikingapocalypse) - Mecole Hardman, WR, KC
14. Mneel @mneel55
15. Hard 1 (to El chingon) 
16. Aburley 
17. Vikingapocalypse 
18. El chingon 
19. Southern steeler 
20. Mbroo 
21. Iron cock 
22. Wink (to hard1)
23. Texan ad (to hard1) 
24. Sportsguy

 

Tough decision here, MANY good options. But im shooting for the stars. Something tells me tyreek, even with an unlengthy suspension, leaves KC in 2020. KC trades up to take the guy they will groom to fill his role.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

^^ never bet against a guy catching passes from Maholms!

Now if only i could get my hands on mahomes himself! 🤣👀👀 @hard1 👀👀

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 1

1. JHM (to Vikingapocalypse) - Josh Jacobs RB, OAK
2. Mneel - Nkeal Harry, WR, NE
3. Hard1 (to aburley to southern steeler) - David Montgomery RB, CHI
4. Aburley - Miles Sanders, RB, PHI
5. Vikingapocalypse (to JHM) - Kyler Murray QB, ARI
6. El chingon - Deebo Samuel, WR, SF
7. Southern steeler (to aburley) - Parris Campbell WR, IND
8. Mbroo - AJ Brown, WR TEN

9. Iron cock - DK Metcalf, WR, SEA

10. Wink (to aburley) - Darrel Henderson, RB, LAR

11. Souther steeler (to aburley) T.J. Hockenson TE DET
12. Sportsguy - Andy Isabella WR ARI

Round 2 

13. JHM (to Vikingapocalypse) - Mecole Hardman, WR, KC
14. Mneel - Devin singletary
15. Hard 1 (to El chingon) - Damien Harris
16. Aburley - Dexter Williams RB GBP
17. Vikingapocalypse @Vikingapocalypse
18. El chingon 
19. Southern steeler 
20. Mbroo 
21. Iron cock 
22. Wink (to hard1)
23. Texan ad (to hard1) 
24. Sportsguy

 

@vikingapocalypse On the Clock

  •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.