Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stanjco

And the 10th and the 11th pick go to..

I've taken part in several mocks at the 10th spot and I am continuosly facing this decision...Select A.Johnson and either Fitz or Moss as my first 2 picks or draft Cris Johnson with either Westbrook or Tomlinson. If I choose the 2 WR, I normally end up with Kevin Smith as my RB1 and either Pierre Thomas or Ronnie Brown as my RB2. If I choose 2 RB's, the I normally get R. White and Welker.

I'm in a PPR league. All TD's are 6pts.

Thanks

I' ve leaned towards that strategy but there something to be said about drafting 2 stud WR as opposed to taking a risk with either Tomlinson or BWest. I would consider Chris Johnson and a stud WR.

....why dont you pick one of each?

For me the choice would be obvious: CJ & Moss.

But that's just my personal preference.

I know 1 thing, there is no way I'd want Kevin Smith as my RB1 in a 10 team league. I'd definitely take CJ and whatever WR you like best.

You guys are all sleeping on LT2... remarkable that you wouldn't take him at the 10 pick... lol

You guys are all sleeping on LT2... remarkable that you wouldn't take him at the 10 pick... lol

I don't think LT2 is available in most drafts at the 10 spots.

It's a 10 team league, I don't think you can afford to wait until the 3rd round to grab your first running back. Maybe in deeper leagues, you can go with the WR-WR strategy since most of the elite runnings back would be gone if you drafted say, at the 14th pick in a 14 team league.

In a PPR league, guys like CJ/Slaton/Gore/Westy or even in LT2 (if he falls that far) are too valuable to pass up.

I don't think LT2 is available in most drafts at the 10 spots.

he hasnt been in any of the mocks i have done

Tomlinson has been around in the middle of the 2nd rd. Picking at 10 and 11 I like selecting 2 WR1 as a opposed to selecting RB's with risks. I think there is good value with K Smith as a RB1

he hasnt been in any of the mocks i have done

Tomlinson has consistently been gone by pick 7 in every mock i've done (and i've done around a million now). If you get him at 10, it would be hard to pass him up. I'm sure the rankings will change plenty before draft day tho.