Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spedman

Andre and Moss 12-man PPR

QB: Carson Palmer

RB: Kevin Smith

RB: Thomas Jones

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Lance Moore:

TE: Owen Daniels

W/R: Derrik Ward

Bench: Julius Jones, Mushin Muhammad, Ray Rice, Josh Morgan, Jason Campbell, Earl Bennet

1 point per reception.

6 point receiving/rushing TD

4 point passing TD

I liked grabbing both Moss and Johnson with my first two picks (I drafted #11)

I wish I could have grabbed a "pure" RB1, but I feel I can risk it with having two elite WRs.

I'm not too proud of picking up Julius Jones, and I'm really regretting grabbing Daniels over Chris Cooley..

I scored a nice steal by picking up Ray Rice who fell to me in the 12th round, but feel I reached by grabbing Lance Moore in the top of the 6th round.

I'm also banking on Josh Morgan and Earl Bennet as being some nice sleepers for me.

Decent, I still like Thomas Jones for this year and I think Johnson is great for PPR leagues. Maybe Moss goes for another 20 TD's, if so you're good to go. Pretty solid starting lineup, bench is a little thin - but I do like Rice a lot. I don't think you'll have to worry about Daniels. I think he will post very similar numbers to Cooley if not better.

QB: Carson Palmer

RB: Kevin Smith

RB: Thomas Jones

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Lance Moore:

TE: Owen Daniels

W/R: Derrik Ward

Bench: Julius Jones, Mushin Muhammad, Ray Rice, Josh Morgan, Jason Campbell, Earl Bennet

1 point per reception.

6 point receiving/rushing TD

4 point passing TD

Really good team. Getting Ray Rice makes it even better. Well donw. A backup QB would be very critical if I were you as I just think Palmer cant stay on the field. Otherwise really good squad.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=145052

QB could be your downfall, as stated with Palmers injuries. I think he can be a quality QB if he stays on the field. Your RBs aren't too bad specially considering you spent your 1st 2 picks on stud WRs. With those backs you should be able to get by pretty well. Nice team.

If you would, rate my team please http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=145115

i think you look good...

as mentioned you may need a backup qb, very good receivers, i think daniels will outscore cooley in a ppr, ward and rice have plenty of upside to become a rb1.....can't belive rice lasted that long!?!

That's exactly the strategy I wanted to use, but then some #$%&$ took Randy Moss one pick ahead of me. What was your draft position?

My guess is that you'll be leading your league in points until Carson gets injured. I don't think the problem with the Moore pick was reaching, since he's the #2 WR on the best passing team in the NFL. My problem is more that you should have used that pick on another QB since Carson is fragile

Looks really good, I like your 2 RBs given that you went for WRs before them. Jones and Smith should produce, and Rice might be this year's Forte. Can't believe you got him in the 11th. Campbell should be an OK backup, if Garrard or Orton was out there I'd get them. So long as Andre Johnson stays healthy your team should be a beast.

Help here?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?show...p;#entry1394815

good looking team, but i'm not a fan of palmer with his injuries...i like lance moore but not in the 6th round. if colston goes down though, jack pot. try to upgrade on campbell...like a hasselbeck or something. shouldn't require a blockbuster to pull it off.

That's exactly the strategy I wanted to use, but then some #$%&$ took Randy Moss one pick ahead of me. What was your draft position?

I drafted 11th

Nice team you have there. Maybe could use another QB Not a fan of campbell and dont trust him either. But all in all your squad looks good this year.