Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markdash

Rotoworld Invitational League

Its possible. Sya's fantasy bball leuage was set up that way

Is that even possible? Let me check.

Is that even possible? Let me check.

The comish can do it as we draft...i did one a week or two ago where the comish did that. Come to think of it...he was able to take them off the players page as we drafted, but we couldn't see our teams until the draft was finished.

One more thing--does anyone care if I choose to call instead of text?

I don't have unlimited text messaging, and at this rate I'm going to get slaughtered on my next phone bill. OTOH I use like 200 of my 600 minutes per round so calling isn't a problem for me.

if u hit begin season we can all manually add our players after each pick to make it easier for u

I don't have unlimited text messaging, and at this rate I'm going to get slaughtered on my next phone bill. OTOH I use like 200 of my 600 minutes per round so calling isn't a problem for me.

probably easier to send me email if possible as it'll forward to my bb

calling works too but i rarely answer my phone at work

I dont mind Mark

I can't hit "Begin Season" until we have at least 1 pick for anyone. Even then I feel like I would do it frequently enough that it would just be easier.

Does anyone have unlimited text msging? I have bdams' phone # but I'm already worried about racking up txt charges.

alright ladies, im sleeping early tonight, jetlagged, timetable for activity:

10/10/09

4AM-6AM EST = I resurface, hopefully putting a merciful end to Round 2

6AM-9PM EST = Flight to NYC, more emergency detail work (yes, I have the world's worst job)

9PMEST and onwards = Hopefully I can kick off Round 3 for ya

I can't hit "Begin Season" until we have at least 1 pick for anyone. Even then I feel like I would do it frequently enough that it would just be easier.

Does anyone have unlimited text msging? I have bdams' phone # but I'm already worried about racking up txt charges.

I don't but I probably have enough to make the text.

There are also free online avenues to do so (you can text using AOL instant messenger, probably gtalk, etc.). I also have a Google Voice account that can send free texts I believe.

11. Deron Williams

edit: sorry took a while... didnt' even know we started / that this thread existed.

11. Deron Williams

edit: sorry took a while... didnt' even know we started / that this thread existed.

Better safe than sorry:

1.12 Brandon Roy

2.13 Pau Gasol

Better safe than sorry:

1.12 Brandon Roy

2.13 Pau Gasol

LOVE that wheel.

I'm in the same boat since I'm not a big texter and have more rollover minutes than I'll ever use.

By the way I deleted that phone number for you Code.

Its such a fing sick combo. Even before you draft a pg u already have 8 assists per game with low a** turnovers

LOVE that wheel.

If you don't mind mark, I'll edit the initial post of the thread to show the draft to that point after each round (as best as I can keep up with other obligations), and maybe if someone can help me out every so often I can make a list of selected players so we don't get duplicate picks.

By the way, I'd really prefer texts to calls during the weekdays, but just sending me a PM would probably work fine as well. I just can't pick up a call in the middle of class or something, you know, and texts I can choose to answer at a more appropriate time.