Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markdash

Rotoworld Invitational League

We better get that pick from gsw now before he's carted into the ER on alcohol poisoning. The Bruins are pissing this game away.

ill be at the giants football game tomorrow from like 7am to 7pm tomorrow.

ill have access to my phone if mark wants to txt me or call me with who got picked and ill respond when I can.

I am headed out for a night of boozing with friends. I am doing to be with some family for a lot of tomorrow. I will check in as often as time allows. I will likely check in later this am to see if im up.

Later kiddies....

10/11/09

6am-12pm EST (only 6 hrs thank god) = no access, might be able to fire off a quick pick as i did today if the players im targeting are still on the board

i cant tell you how much i hate this job, who in their right mind works sundays? its cutting into my nfl viewing time im tellign you

******** OREGON BASTARD MOFOs, hey we beat them at flip cupo and and freaking boat racessss at leat yoooooooo!!!!!!!

******** OREGON BASTARD MOFOs, hey we beat them at flip cupo and and freaking boat racessss at leat yoooooooo!!!!!!!

lol - get a better QB...Neuheisel's out in 3 years by mark.

NOW MAKE YOUR PICK! You're in a very favorable position. B)

I'm here, so if ASC is here, we can fly through 4 picks.

Did we lose gsw before he made his picks?

Did we lose gsw before he made his picks?

He texted me and said that he's thinking.

Antawn Jamison and Brook Lopez.

Exactly who I thought you should pick there. Fantastic picks.

Larry said he wrote his list of guys on a piece of paper, but he lost it in his vagina. He should be able to fish it out in a few minutes.

Troy Murphy

I know this cat had a career year last year, but he fits well with my current squad.

I took an extra 10 minutes because Mark was being a prick.

Going out for the eve - probably be back early tomorrow but I have my picks in mind so feel free to text if by some miracle y'all get to me before i get back in front of the PC.

ugh, took my boy lopez

alright, imma go shardy

Rashard Lewis, back at noon EST to hopefully cap off round 4

heh, heh was looking through some old posts and found the mock draft that mark was running on his own where he was pairing picks with surefire 1st rounders: http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?show...t&p=1367689

found the wade/shard pairing after I had made the pick

any idea why everyone is so low on shard this year? he didn't go until ROUND 5 of the "industry insider's" draft. (not that they are a shining beacon on how to run a draft. which retard picked dhoward in the 1st round?)

I guess the 10 game suspension and the addition of half-man-half-season are getting people down on shardy

heh, heh was looking through some old posts and found the mock draft that mark was running on his own where he was pairing picks with surefire 1st rounders: http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?show...t&p=1367689

found the wade/shard pairing after I had made the pick

any idea why everyone is so low on shard this year? he didn't go until ROUND 5 of the "industry insider's" draft. (not that they are a shining beacon on how to run a draft. which retard picked dhoward in the 1st round?)

I guess the 10 game suspension and the addition of half-man-half-season are getting people down on shardy

At first glance I thought that was kind of early to pick him with the other options on the board (I was figuring he would make it all the way back to me), but he really helped you balance out your current weaknesses. I don't think he's going to put up a career season and the suspensions/vince will hurt, but he'll still do a slightly lesser version of what he has in year's past, which is nail threes and put up other good stats for a SF. An excellent pick for you.

I will take...

3.29 - markdash - David West

Who is otc? Do we have the update list of all the players selected so far?

1. Brook Lopez gsw

2. Troy Murphy Czar's Execu...

3. Rashard Lewis asmallchild

4. Andre Iguodala nickalero99

5. David West markdash

6. ON THE CLOCK dubmecrazy

7. --empty-- Denbo32

8. --empty-- rico381

9. --empty-- Thats Ridicu...

10. --empty-- Code of Hamm...

11. --empty-- bdams19

12. --empty-- Skoodog