Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markdash

Rotoworld Invitational League

Can everyone who furnished me with a cell phone number PM me their cell phone number (again) with their cell phone carrier? That way I can simply email you text messages, which would save me some money. Thank you!

Halftime of Giants/Raiders, so I left Denbo a phone msg with the 3rd round picks so far. Longshot that he'll call in his pick, but worth a shot.

in our yahoo league, in the "Players List" section(where they rank the players -all players), is there a way to fill in the owners names next to the Player?

If so, i think it would be a useful way for us to make our draft picks, according to how Yahoo has pre-ranked them.

in our yahoo league, in the "Players List" section(where they rank the players -all players), is there a way to fill in the owners names next to the Player?

If so, i think it would be a useful way for us to make our draft picks, according to how Yahoo has pre-ranked them.

Hrm, I don't know why it does that. It only shows players who have not been taken, yet if you filter by "all players" it shows guys as being FAs. Weird.

Hrm, I don't know why it does that. It only shows players who have not been taken, yet if you filter by "all players" it shows guys as being FAs. Weird.

but you raised a good point.

i guess, it's not necessary to do that, since the "Available Players" List shows the un-drafted players in their pre-ranked order.

that's cool.

******** OREGON BASTARD MOFOs, hey we beat them at flip cupo and and freaking boat racessss at leat yoooooooo!!!!!!!

HA! As an Oregon resident, it was awesome to see the Ducks put a smack down on UCLA. In fact, any time an Oregon team beats an LA based team, it's fantastic. Really.

COME ON DENBO IT'S 38-7 CHECK YOUR PHONE!!! B)

Via text message...

3.31 - Denbo32 - Tim Duncan

1. Brook Lopez gsw

2. Troy Murphy Czar's Execu...

3. Rashard Lewis asmallchild

4. Andre Iguodala nickalero99

5. David West markdash

6. Jason Richardson dubmecrazy

7. Tim Duncan Denbo32

8. --empty-- rico381

9. --empty-- Thats Ridicu...

10. --empty-- Code of Hamm...

11. --empty-- bdams19

12. --empty-- Skoodog

sidenote: whoa, didnt think timmy D would go that early

1. Brook Lopez gsw

2. Troy Murphy Czar's Execu...

3. Rashard Lewis asmallchild

4. Andre Iguodala nickalero99

5. David West markdash

6. Jason Richardson dubmecrazy

7. Tim Duncan Denbo32

8. --empty-- rico381

9. --empty-- Thats Ridicu...

10. --empty-- Code of Hamm...

11. --empty-- bdams19

12. --empty-- Skoodog

sidenote: whoa, didnt think timmy D would go that early

I dunno, that seems about right for Tim.

Wonder if anyone's going to "take flight" in this round...if you know what I mean...

Wonder if anyone's going to "take flight" in this round...if you know what I mean...

James "Flight" White? Maybe if this were a dunk contest draft. B)

there's 2 players that could pertain to.

I was referring to the one that's a FT liability...and likes stickers.

I texted rico, we'll see what happens.

He actually happens to live in the same city as I do, so I could probably drive over and get his pick lol

I texted rico, we'll see what happens.

He actually happens to live in the same city as I do, so I could probably drive over and get his pick lol

i just sent him a message, since i noticed he's in the Assist/Help Forum or whatever.

i just sent him a message, since i noticed he's in the Assist/Help Forum or whatever.

Yeah if he makes his pick, then you, code and bdams can bang out your picks pronto and we can move this thing right along.

Yeah if he makes his pick, then you, code and bdams can bang out your picks pronto and we can move this thing right along.

And don't go anywhere - i have mine at the ready (as long as none of you f***ers snipe me) so we can bounce right back the 4th and I can stop sitting in front of my computer at all hours of the day. B)

And don't go anywhere - i have mine at the ready (as long as none of you f***ers snipe me) so we can bounce right back the 4th and I can stop sitting in front of my computer at all hours of the day. B)

sounds good. i want to bang out my 2 picks, then get on with my day. because i'm pretty sure it won't come back around to me til tomorrow night.

How is it possible to make a post in the asst coach forum 15 minutes ago and not post here? :)

Ahhh, there he is. B)

Im here for a bit to make my picks

WTF. Where did rico go?

unbelievable! B)