Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Whom

Trade Frank Gore for Marion Barber and Jason Witten?

I don't think Dallas will be this bad all year (especially if they keep starting Austin). I would probably drop Coffee or Maclin

12-team NON-PPR I am 1-3 right now...possibly going to 2-3 unless vinateri scores 50 points and the NYJ defense scores no points

QB Matt Hasselbeck (Sea - QB)

WR Andre Johnson (Hou - WR)

WR Dwayne Bowe (KC - WR)

RB Knowshon Moreno(Den - RB)

TE Owen Daniels (Hou - TE)

W/R/T Ahmad Bradshaw (NYG - RB) P

B Philip Rivers(SD - QB)

B Darren Sproles(SD - RB)

B Frank Gore(SF - RB) O

B LaDainian Tomlinson(SD - RB)

B Jeremy Maclin(Phi - WR)

Lawrence Tynes (NYG - K)

New York(NYJ - DEF)

Antrel Rolle(Ari - S,CB)

Trent Cole(Phi - DE)

Thomas Davis(Car - LB)

What say you?

I also own Coffee with the missing RB slot (We start 2 RB not the 1 I have listed in my team)

I don't think Dallas will be this bad all year (especially if they keep starting Austin). I would probably drop Coffee or Maclin

12-team NON-PPR I am 1-3 right now...possibly going to 2-3 unless vinateri scores 50 points and the NYJ defense scores no points

QB Matt Hasselbeck (Sea - QB)

WR Andre Johnson (Hou - WR)

WR Dwayne Bowe (KC - WR)

RB Knowshon Moreno(Den - RB)

TE Owen Daniels (Hou - TE)

W/R/T Ahmad Bradshaw (NYG - RB) P

B Philip Rivers(SD - QB)

B Darren Sproles(SD - RB)

B Frank Gore(SF - RB) O

B LaDainian Tomlinson(SD - RB)

B Jeremy Maclin(Phi - WR)

Lawrence Tynes (NYG - K)

New York(NYJ - DEF)

Antrel Rolle(Ari - S,CB)

Trent Cole(Phi - DE)

Thomas Davis(Car - LB)

What say you?

eeeech... ummmm.... I'd wait and keep gore.

You only have one RB spot? If that's the case, then I say no, you have no real reason to. Frank Gore will most probably be back week after next and you've already got good strength in LT and Knowshon. Witten might be slightly more productive than Daniels, but the difference isn't worth giving up a top 10 back in Gore for the much more injury-prone Barber. I say don't do it.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=152578

EDIT: Didn't see your update. I still say no, mostly because I think LT will come around now that he's had the bye week to get fully healthy and Knowshon is solid.

You only have one RB spot? If that's the case, then I say no, you have no real reason to. Frank Gore will most probably be back week after next and you've already got good strength in LT and Knowshon. Witten might be slightly more productive than Daniels, but the difference isn't worth giving up a top 10 back in Gore for the much more injury-prone Barber. I say don't do it.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=152578

EDIT: Didn't see your update. I still say no, mostly because I think LT will come around now that he's had the bye week to get fully healthy and Knowshon is solid.

Gore and Barber are both Injury prone. Dallas has the better O-line but also has 2 hungry backs nipping at barber's heals. Coffee is garbage

I am also a 49er fans

I say no. Daniels is doing just fine and I'd rather have Gore than Barber.

Daniels is pretty close to Witten, and Gore (when healthy) is miles better than Barber. Stand pat. Thanks for the help with my WR dilemma.

I'd rather have Gore than Barber. Coffee got injured today...

Thanks for Mine!

I would do it. Barber is a beast, Witten is the top TE in all football. Gore always get hurt each year.

Man, this guy is ignorant. Witten has pretty clearly not been anywhere near the best TE this year. Heath Miller has been much better, let alone guys like Gonzo, Gates, Davis, Celek. Barber now has Choice breathing down his neck, and Felix is huge whenever he plays.