Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seahawks4Life

And the Trade goes a different direction...

Ok my Team is in my SIG.

This is the final trade the guy said

NON PPR

I give Pierre Thomas, DeSean Jackson, Jerricho Cotchery, Jerome Harrison

I GET

Andre Johnson, Antonio Bryant, Donald Brown

Should I pull the trigger on this? Its purposed to me.

I dont know...this is tough one for me...but looking at your backup rbs and that youll start MJD and R Brown mostly I say I would go for it...you def get a big boost in WR but Desean Jackson isnt bad at all and I really dont know whats going to happen with Cotchery now that edwards is back...please help me out http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=153774

You can pretty much ignore Harrison, so it's more like Thomas/Jackson/Cotchery for AJ/Brown/Bryant. I hate Bryant, but Donald Brown has a ton of upside. I'd probably do it, since you're getting the best WR in the biz.

Don't listen to him. You have to do it. Looking at your team, you insert Rice into your flex, but your starters would be Brees/MJD/R. Brown/Rice/AJ/Wayne. That's sick dude.

Don't listen to him. You have to do it. Looking at your team, you insert Rice into your flex, but your starters would be Brees/MJD/R. Brown/Rice/AJ/Wayne. That's sick dude.

x2 go for rice

This guy got it right. This would make your team amazing.

Thanks for the help with mine.