Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Code of Hammurabi

Best Comedy Show theme song

I don't think anyone put this one yet, but I didn't click on all of them. Simply the greatest theme song of all time, even parodied by George Castanza.

That is actually my voice mail well the George one.

one of my old faves...love when the sax kicks in...is it a comedy, though? Kinda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4rPa94onVk

Ren and Stimpy and the good one not that stupid a** Spike TV one.

Oh and another cartoon that was amazing. Angry Beavers.

Doug had the best cartoon theme song ever!

Doug had the best cartoon theme song ever!

Kids cartoons will never ever see a combo like Rugrats and Doug again. Legendary.

Kids cartoons will never ever see a combo like Rugrats and Doug again. Legendary.

So true...kids cartoons came to an end at the 21st century.

So true...kids cartoons came to an end at the 21st century.

It's beyond true. Rugrats and Doug were the top dawgs.

Then if you are looking at Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, Kablaam as back of the rotation shows, then you know you have a good lineup. I feel like I'm forgetting something too. Aahhh. Ahhh! Real Monster was the one. Not a favorite of mine but again, if that's your 5th starter or so, you're fine.

I feel its unfair because, like I said Doug and Rugrats are so legendary, but I really think my favorite is Rocko's Modern Life. But can I really say Rocko's is better then Doug and Rugrats? Probably not. But for me, Rocko's Modern Life is an all time classic.

When Heffer eats the Pig of Death from the restaurant on the way to Flem Rock, probably my favorite cartoon scene of all time.

It's beyond true. Rugrats and Doug were the top dawgs.

Then if you are looking at Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, Kablaam as back of the rotation shows, then you know you have a good lineup. I feel like I'm forgetting something too. Aahhh. Ahhh! Real Monster was the one. Not a favorite of mine but again, if that's your 5th starter or so, you're fine.

I feel its unfair because, like I said Doug and Rugrats are so legendary, but I really think my favorite is Rocko's Modern Life. But can I really say Rocko's is better then Doug and Rugrats? Probably not. But for me, Rocko's Modern Life is an all time classic.

When Heffer eats the Pig of Death from the restaurant on the way to Flem Rock, probably my favorite cartoon scene of all time.

Dude...this conversation makes me feel old and reminiscent. Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Hey Arnold!, Bobby's World, TMNT. Rocko's Modern Life was one of my favorites also.

Dude...this conversation makes me feel old and reminiscent. Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Hey Arnold!, Bobby's World, TMNT. Rocko's Modern Life was one of my favorites also.

Hey Arnold! Can't believe I forgot that. That was a latecomer but totally ruled. Everything up there completely owns. It's a shame what is put on TV today. We truly had it made.

For the record, another favorite of mine was Sonic the Hedgehog. Going further back, Super Mario Bros was a great series.

I actually think this is the best one!!!!!!

Classic song...classic show...

The theme to the It's the Garry Shandling Show

this is by far my favorite of all time...the theme to the Gary Shandling Show if you never heard it, its worth a viewing

(Short version off syndicated version)

Anything that inspires this has to be awesome.

Two other real classics:

Creepy Comedy 1

Two other real classics:

Creepy Comedy 1

Great choices! I wanted to be "Wojo" when I was a kid!

great thread

night court and sanford had probably the two best for my personal tastes. jamming.

married...with children, m.a.s.h., and diff'rent strokes are all up at the top too.

My father adored that show when it was on.

I always liked the "Taxi" theme, myself:

My father adored that show when...
My father....

Okay- I get it: I'm old.

B)

I always liked this one.

I like the one for the new TBS show (which so far has been freaking hilarious, much better then NBC)...