Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Gonzo

Pick up Maclin?

Someone dropped Jeremy Maclin.

Should I drop Roy Williams, Eddie Royal, or Heath Miller for him?

Leave a link and I'll help you out.

I just picked up Maclin in my league. I'm hoping maybe he'll turn into a WR3 for me- he's received a few more looks lately. And maybe the Giants will worry about covering DeSean after he torched the Redskins. I would drop Roy Williams.

Here's mine: http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=157217

I should also note that Beanie Wells and Mike Bell haven't been picked up yet. Looking at my sig, who would people recommend me getting between those 2 and Maclin? I think WR depth would help me out more since I start 2 RB and have MJD and Rice.

Never would have imagined saying this at the beginning of the year, but I think Royal has got to go. What has he had, one good week? Plus, he's on your bench and you'll never start him. This being said, I would not blame you for cutting Roy, he stinks.

def between Royal and RW. I would go with Roy since Austin will soon be garnering the double teams Roy was supposed to take, and Roy HAS to win some of those battles.

I would CERTAINLY not give up Miller. That dude is money.

Thank you for your help with mine.

both guys may have good weeks along the way, but will be inconsistent as will maclin. still, id drop both for wells & maclin. and id go for wells first, personally - hightower sucks & he could be huge down the stretch since teams cant stack the box on the cards. thanks for the help with mine

both guys may have good weeks along the way, but will be inconsistent as will maclin. still, id drop both for wells & maclin. and id go for wells first, personally - hightower sucks & he could be huge down the stretch since teams cant stack the box on the cards. thanks for the help with mine

This. Keep Miller, add Beanie 1st, then Maclin.

Help with mine?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=157417

I'd drop Royal for him. Royal isn't getting any targets regularly while Maclin is.

Plus Royal is only being used as a decoy. Drop him for Jmacattack!

Do people think I could get by with Nicks and Maclin as my WR3? I could potentially drop Hasselbeck instead of one of Williams or Royal. Smith, Stafford, Campbell, Henne, and Bulger are all available so I could probably pick one of them up if anything happened to Rodgers. I don't see myself sitting him as long as he's healthy.

Also, is the consensus that Wells is a better pickup than Bell?

Why the hell is Beanie a FA?! Grab him now. Hasselbeck is worthless on your roster, can't think of a scenario where you start him over Rogers. I actually like Beanie better than Donald Brown AND Shonn Greene who are also on your roster. If you even caught just the highlights of the Cards/Giants game, you would see how hard Beanie ran and noticed a changing of the guard. Grab him now.

Please help here: http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=157483

Why the hell is Beanie a FA?! Grab him now. Hasselbeck is worthless on your roster, can't think of a scenario where you start him over Rogers.

Haha, I actually thought of that 15 minutes ago and decided to drop Hasselbeck for Wells.

As bad as royal has been, Roy Williams has been worse and will only get worse with miles austins emergence. Drop Roy Williams and shonne green for beanie and maclin.

This is what I would do also.

Thx 4 mine---WElls for sure---Just grabbed him

and Maclin