Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leroy712

Arian Foster or Justin Forsett this week???

Another vote for Foster! I think he's gonna have a huge game especially in PPR

Ok so now I have Foster starting but somethings tells me I can't trust Kubiak. Plus with the word it will be a 50/50 split in Seattle with Forsett taking kick offs I'm even more unsure. I get 1 point for every 25 yards returned. We all know Forsett is real good with the rock in his hands. Is 55% of Forsett better then let's say 85% of Foster? Plus I started strong on Thursday with MJD, Clark, and Sims-Walker. Which back has the highest ceiling now?

by 'safer' you could be saying...'letting the other guy off the mat.'

SWEEP THE LEG!

I'm starting to have visions of when Brown was supposed to be "the man" for the week and Moats got all the carries a couple weeks ago. Kubiak was less than thrilled with Fosters practice this week as well! GREAT!!!

From HoustonTexans.com...http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=5934

(on what he likes about Foster) "He's got a long way to go. He did some good things the other day. He needs to practice better than he practiced today. He's a young player—a little inconsistent, but he's got a lot of talent. He's getting an opportunity here and he needs to understand how important this opportunity he's getting is. So I'm glad you asked about him. We'll see. He's going to play more this week than he did last week and we'll see how he handles it. He's got some ability. He's got the ability to play in this league for a long time if he handles his business the right way."

(on if Foster will be able to build upon what he did last week) "He's getting every opportunity to. It's up to him how hard he studies, how hard he works, the attention to detail that he goes into this game, we'll see. So consistency is something we're looking for in a player."

(on if he will start) "That depends on what we're doing. Y'all know I'm going to play them all, so it really depends on what we're doing. He's going to play. He'll play a lot more than he played last week."

(on Foster saying yesterday ‘I have definitely not arrived') "Oh, he has not arrived. He is getting a chance to play and he's done some good things on special teams. He did some nice stuff last week when he played probably about 20 plays in the game. He's getting an opportunity because of the misfortune of (RB) Steve (Slaton) being out and us searching for a back to step up and take it upon their shoulders. We'll see how he does."

(on how his pass-blocking and protection has been) "He did okay last week. He handled that good. Today, I'll have to go back and look at practice. We gave him a lot today, so we'll see. He better protect No. 8. If he's going to play, he better protect our quarterback."

(on how Foster has handled having success and if he's seen a difference in practice) "He can practice better than he did today, so I'm going to go in there and talk to him about that because this team is counting on him taking another step forward as a player this week."

I'm gonna fold and suit up Forsett I think!

I like Foster as well...I know Kubiak has been a douche w/doing other than what he says...i just think they will stick w/Foster simply because he really needs to see where this kid is...they can't make the playoffs, so he's not risking anything by putting him out there....

But on the other hand, Forsett will play every other series and will def be getting his playing time....if ur that worried about Foster and Kubiak, then roll w/Forsett

I think ur safe w/either though

see mine please... http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=165503

I vote for Forsett.

I have been high on forsett all season, but waited until JJ went down to actually add him.

Call me crazy, but I think of him as Barry Sanders Lite, with his build and shiftiness.

I was agonizing over this decision as I had to choose between Forsett, DeAngelo or Hines Ward for my flex.

I am very down on DeAngelo this week for various reasons. I may regret it, but I like to live dangerously.

My decision was made when I read the news that they would play series-by-series and that forsett would be returning both kickoffs and punts. That game-breaking potential is there.

In your situation, i think that foster is a relatively unknown commodity and we're not sure how he'll be used even though the matchup is favorable. Good luck to you!

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=165432

I'm going with Forsett, especially in a return-yardage or PPR league. At least you know he's getting 50% of the carries with potential for more... you never know what's going to happen in Houston.

Thanks for all the input fellas. Im gonna go Forsett. I already have 63 points from MJD, Clark, and Sims-Walker so I will play the safer bet in Forsett. Plus the return yards will seal the deal for me I think.

Forsett is the more talented back and they are both in share situations. I think Forsett is safer and has more upside with his pass cataching ability.

I am also caught up between Foster and Forsett in a PPR league (1 pt per reception)...It is going to be rainy in Seattle (what's new?) Will that affect Forsett's play (especially in passing situations)? This is making me lean towards Foster slightly...

I am also caught up between Foster and Forsett in a PPR league (1 pt per reception)...It is going to be rainy in Seattle (what's new?) Will that affect Forsett's play (especially in passing situations)? This is making me lean towards Foster slightly...

Actually rainy weather favors the offense when it comes to fantasy football. Defenses have a harder time on coverage when the field is wet. So dump offs to Forsett can be huge tomorrow! I always welcome rainy games. Its wind that messes things up! Winds are only forecasted to be 5-10mph.

If it includes return yards, Forsett is the easy choice. Otherwise, the scale tips slightly in favor of Foster.