Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Moran

20 year-old AL 4x4 New Jersey Roto league seeks owners

Our 10-team 4x4 AL keeper Rotisserie league has an opening for at least one owner, and possibly more. Our auction draft is conducted in person in Park Ridge New Jersey (just outside New York City) and is planned for 7 pm on April 14.

We are looking for an owner to take over an existing team under the typical Roto rules (with a few changes). The league fees are $350 per season, including all stats fees (All-Star Stats) and transactions (which are daily).

Our league has been together for 20 years and provides a stable, friendly environment for playing the game. If you can be at the draft on April 14 (or can send someone to draft for you), please contact me for more details. I hope to hear from you.

Mike Moran (mike_moran@email.com)

Our 10-team 4x4 AL keeper Rotisserie league has an opening for at least one owner, and possibly more. Our auction draft is conducted in person in Park Ridge New Jersey (just outside New York City) and is planned for 7 pm on April 14.

We are looking for an owner to take over an existing team under the typical Roto rules (with a few changes). The league fees are $350 per season, including all stats fees (All-Star Stats) and transactions (which are daily).

Our league has been together for 20 years and provides a stable, friendly environment for playing the game. If you can be at the draft on April 14 (or can send someone to draft for you), please contact me for more details. I hope to hear from you.

Mike Moran (mike_moran@email.com)

We still have an opening for our 4/14 draft. We've had an owner draft by phone before if you can't get to NJ.

We still have an opening for our 4/14 draft. We've had an owner draft by phone before if you can't get to NJ.

do you have the rules...i live in jersey city by the way..