Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1977Topps

Jamaal Charles - Keeper material ?

What do you guys make of Charles going in to 2010 ? I can keep two players (have to be different positions) and am really going to give him a look . PPR scoring.

Those on my team even worth mentioning for keeper consideration

Brady

Charles

Arian Foster

Donald Brown

DMC

FJAX

Megatron

Ward

Gates

If I had to draft tomorrow who should I keep ?

What do you guys make of Charles going in to 2010 ? I can keep two players (have to be different positions) and am really going to give him a look . PPR scoring.

Those on my team even worth mentioning for keeper consideration

Brady

Charles

Arian Foster

Donald Brown

DMC

FJAX

Megatron

Ward

Gates

If I had to draft tomorrow who should I keep ?

I think you keep Charles definitely out of those guys. I think after that it's either Mega or Brady, but it's close. I'd probably go with Brady.

I would go Charles and Brady. Even if KC brings in a complimentary RB, they now know what Charles can do. He'll get his 17-20 touches a game. And that's all he needs. Calvin is interesting, but just so inconsistent.

I'd keep Charles and also Tom Brady over Megatron.

With the majority on this one Charles & Brady, I'd keep Gates before Megatron though.

Agreed! Gates does have the better QB on his side.

Charles is a stud and keeper in all leagues. He will have a better 2010 season now that he is the full time KC RB.

I to have Charles on my roster next year an dhave wondered the same thing.In this particular Keeper league we have to keep 3 offense and 3 defence.I had traded AP for Patrick Willis,which based on the scoring is a great deal cuz I get the #1 IDP.Best part tho is I had depth,so out of these choices who would you guys keep:

Brady

Rice

Charles

Boldin

Maclin

Austin

Rice for sure,thinking Charles and Brady,but might be tempted to take a WR in place of Brady?

I to have Charles on my roster next year an dhave wondered the same thing.In this particular Keeper league we have to keep 3 offense and 3 defence.I had traded AP for Patrick Willis,which based on the scoring is a great deal cuz I get the #1 IDP.Best part tho is I had depth,so out of these choices who would you guys keep:

Brady

Rice

Charles

Boldin

Maclin

Austin

Rice for sure,thinking Charles and Brady,but might be tempted to take a WR in place of Brady?

Def. keep Rice, Charles & Brady. RB's and QB's always score way much more than WR's

RB's and QB's always score way much more than WR's

Depending on your scoring system. In my league, yes, the top 10 players were QBs or RBs. But nine of the next 15 were WRs. 9 of the top 25 players is 36%, which I think is fairly substantial. And the difference between the top player (CJ) and the top WR (AJ) was about 25 pts, which is about 1.5 per game. A difference, yes, but not a huge one. So it's important to know the scoring system.

Depending on your scoring system. In my league, yes, the top 10 players were QBs or RBs. But nine of the next 15 were WRs. 9 of the top 25 players is 36%, which I think is fairly substantial. And the difference between the top player (CJ) and the top WR (AJ) was about 25 pts, which is about 1.5 per game. A difference, yes, but not a huge one. So it's important to know the scoring system.

I'd still stick with any good QB or RB for my keeper. WR's come and go and are too unpredictable.

Honestly I think Calvin is overrated! Yes he a talented freak, but what has he done??? I own him and if someone would come to me with a solid offer I would consider it, he is not untouchable! I don't know why people try and put him on the Fitz and AJ tier! He may have the talent but he has not produced...