Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TexanAD

Which RB?

Which RB should I target giving up Ryan?

- AP (No way he gives him up)

- Stew

- Charles

- Moreno

- Benson

This team is stacked with RB's, but finished in last palce (2-11), so he has the #1 pick this year. We only start 2 RBs with no flex. His starting WRs are S.Moss, Bryant, Avant with his QBs being A.Smith, Moore, Henne and Orton. Help me make an offer please. I was thinking something like this...

Ryan, Maclin, Cribbs for Charles and Moreno

He is a BIG MJD fan...would you do something like this? Or should I keep MJD?

Stew, Charles, Moreno for MJD, Ryan

Which RB should I target giving up Ryan?

- AP (No way he gives him up)

- Stew

- Charles

- Moreno

- Benson

This team is stacked with RB's, but finished in last palce (2-11), so he has the #1 pick this year. We only start 2 RBs with no flex. His starting WRs are S.Moss, Bryant, Avant with his QBs being A.Smith, Moore, Henne and Orton. Help me make an offer please. I was thinking something like this...

He is a BIG MJD fan...would you do something like this? Or should I keep MJD?

Stew, Charles, Moreno for MJD, Ryan

if it is a ppr league definately try to get charles and i like benson better than moreno

I'd try the Ryan, Maclin, Cribbs for Charles and Moreno deal. also gotta keep MJD too.

If that deal dont work out. Deal Ryan for Charles straight up. if that gets rejected. go after Benson than.

Thanks guys...I think I will go after Charles offering Ryan.

I like this one most if you think you can get it. You're giving up an expendable piece for a lottery ticket. If it hits, you're golden.

Thanks guys...I think I will go after Charles offering Ryan.

I like it. Charles showed flashes this past year, Imagine what he can do in a full season as KC's #1 RB

Anyone who would give up Jamal Charles for Matt Ryan is out of their mind.

Charles is a borderline 1st rounder while Matt Ryan regressed in 2009...would be a completely steal on your part.

If that fails, I have no problem giving up Ryan for Moreno. Moreno is a little undervalued after this season but once he takes the full-time job, I believe he'll be a great fantasy RB

Charles. He has fresh legs and the guy is a home run hitter. He looks a lot like Chris Johnson. Benson is fools gold. I don't trust him. Moreno would be my next option. But you have to worry about Buckhalter who is a harder runner. So Charles

Thanks guys! I made an offer and I am still waiting to hear back from the guy. He said he wanted a WR, so I may not be able to pull this off. I offered him...

Ryan, Maclin = Charles

or

Maclin, MSW = Charles

He wanted Maclin and Ryan this past season so this might work. I will keep you all posted!

"Ryan, Maclin, Cribbs for Charles and Moreno"

LOL, I would make that deal if I was you, too.

Throw in a jar of vaseline...

Thanks guys! I made an offer and I am still waiting to hear back from the guy. He said he wanted a WR, so I may not be able to pull this off. I offered him...

Ryan, Maclin = Charles

or

Maclin, MSW = Charles

He wanted Maclin and Ryan this past season so this might work. I will keep you all posted!

Doesn't hurt to offer those deals up. who knows maybe he might go for one of them. anything could happen..

tic toc, tic toc...I am still waiting on a response! Man this guy was this way all season. He is always online, but never responds to trade offers.

I hate those guys. Either take the deal or don't. At least with a "no" you could move on.

Totally agree!!! I can understand a little right now since it is the offseason, but come on how hard is it to say yes or no?

Totally agree!!! I can understand a little right now since it is the offseason, but come on how hard is it to say yes or no?

yeah i have a few of those guys in my league they just let deals expire half the time

What a waste because a lot of times the deals should help both teams! It's not that hard to say no online!

I don't know your scoring system, but it sure looks like you're robbing him blind if he accepts this.

I hate those guys. Either take the deal or don't. At least with a "no" you could move on.

Same here. i wouldn't even wait that long i'd cancell the offer and go find another team to trade with.

I have moved on, the guy never responds no wonder he finished in last place! He could have a contendar of a team if he would deal some of his RBs to imp[rove his other positions. Oh well...