Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

antwun

who wins ray rice/fitz vs mjd/brandon marshall

Rice/Fitz - Rice will get the goaline this season and Fitz is significantly better than Marshall despite Leinart.

We don't know where Marshall is going to be - my guess is Cincy or Oakland

It's pretty close. If I was confident Marshall wasn't going to get suspended again, I would probably take the MJD/Marshall side.

Leinart is really bad and will hurt Fitz's value, for sure, but he'll still be a top10 WR. Rice is very good, but I'd still give a slight edge to MJD.

I probably wouldn't be unhappy with either side.

Man this is about as close as you can get. But once we find out where Marshall will land I would probably go with MJD/Marshall. The more I think about its a coin flip which side ends up with the better side.

It is a close deal. But gotta see where Marshall goes first. but for now i'd go with Rice/Fitz for the time being. Rice will get a much bigger workload in 2010. And Fitz can still produce with Leinart as his QB imo.

I have a slight lean toward MJD/Marshall, but it's only slight. I don't think Leinart will effect Fitz's catches as he will probably become a security blanket. I just wonder if Leinart will be able to get him the TDs. I wouldn't be shocked to see a 90 catch/8 TD type of year. Sure he could do more, but those numbers wouldn't shock me. As for Marshall, I think only JaWorthless Russell could really hold him down.

Return the favor?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=169152

so what did you decide?

before i could respond he took the deal off the table so i do not know if he changed his mind or thought i would not take it. i am still trying to decide if i should ask him if he still wants to do it. my biggest concern is marshall vs fitz will marshall out produce him the rest of the way without warner.

That's the problem with trying to get everyone's advice, a lot of times they pull the deall off the table!B) This has happened to me several times! Sometimes I wonder if they are on these boards as well reading along!

No big deal in your case since the deal is so close and I would be happy with either side of the deal.

As for your concern with Fitz, I think he will be just fine with Leinart! I have 3 DL's (in one I own Fitz and in the other 2 I own Marshall). I am not concerned about either one unless Marshall lands on the Raiders!

That's the problem with trying to get everyone's advice, a lot of times they pull the deall off the table!B) This has happened to me several times! Sometimes I wonder if they are on these boards as well reading along!

No big deal in your case since the deal is so close and I would be happy with either side of the deal.

As for your concern with Fitz, I think he will be just fine with Leinart! I have 3 DL's (in one I own Fitz and in the other 2 I own Marshall). I am not concerned about either one unless Marshall lands on the Raiders!

i think i am going to stand pat for now i might revisit it later he did let me know that he probably would accept if i wanted to do it.

i think i am going to stand pat for now i might revisit it later he did let me know that he probably would accept if i wanted to do it.

do u believe mjd>rice i can see that but i think it comes down to if i feel marshall will be just as good or better than fitz but he may get traded and if he ends up in cleveland or the raiders i might not like the trade

with the latest news of mcgahee staying should i do the deal for mjd or is fitz too much for marshall

I'll not waste your time double-posting my answer -- see my response in your other thread. B)

I'll not waste your time double-posting my answer -- see my response in your other thread. B)

well i am the front runner on this deal it will be decided either today or tommorrow. i am running it through my brain i do not know if i should take it off the table,maybe i will before it is too late man this is a really tough deal

so what did you decide?

he declined the trade and made my decision easy because i was nervous about the deal, unfortunately he traded with the commish who always seems to find a way to get someone to give him the best players in the deal. he traded one guy mendenhall,grant for sjax,wells,hightower. then he trade his wife wells,hightower and she gave him a better draft position.finally he trades greg jennings to another owner for sidney rice the same owner he got sjax from which allowed him to trade sidney rice,sjax for jones-drew and hester. now his backfield is cj,mjd and he happened to get cj last year from the guy he got sjax from this season. makes my job tough dealing with him getting over on some owners in my opinion not that anyone should care