fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

On 10/9/2017 at 12:42 PM, Iron-cock said:

My team was so bad last year, and his roster was so loaded.  There was no way I should have ever beat him, but it just goes to prove how random things can be week in and week out.   I wish yahoo saved the weekly matchups so I could see what it was, I just remember laughing at the outcome because it was so stupid.  

I recently lost all my pictures when I got a new phone but I actually still had a picture of that matchup I sent to all my friends who were complaining about their fantasy loses. :lol: 

• Like 1

Starting my B Team vs last place this week because basically my whole bench is on Bye (both QBs). This could come down to the wire and be the match up of the week now. :lol:

1 hour ago, KennyWoo said:

We're down to crunch time here.  Good luck all.

I would be pretty much locked in for the playoffs if I didn’t lose to Viking by 0.97 pts. That one hurts. Now I have 4 teams aiming at me to take the final spot but I win and I’m in. Lose and I’m out. Problem is I’m against 1st place and my team is slumping real bad. 

• Like 1

Team clutched up but still have a chance to lose if Shazier gives a top performance. It's down to DerrickHenrysCleats and I lol what are the chances..

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2017 at 8:55 AM, Iron-cock said:

Wait, what?  I'm in the finals??

Good luck, Mr. Cock.

• Like 1

Damn if my team didn’t choke Round 1 then I would be smokin’ Cock for the Champ right now. Had my best week the week I have no match up lol. 

• Haha 1

Great win for ironcock, but we should also recognise the efforts of our new owners, the likes of Corey, Kenny, Steven, and others - a group of hard-working men - that reinvigorated the league, by raising the standard of competition.

While some of us - myself in particular - may have suffered some setbacks, I can proudly say that our league is the healthiest it has been in a long time.

On that note, I'd like wish all of you fellow legends, a Happy New Year, with the hope that I'll be seeing you all again in 2018.

God bless our dynasty league, and may God bless America. Thank you, and good night.

GlumCheapAsp-max-1mb.gif

• Like 2

On 12/25/2017 at 10:05 PM, Iron-cock said:

Thanks guys pretty amazing win if it holds up through scoring corrections.  Good game @KennyWoo

Congratulations Mr. Cock.  Way to go.

31 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

It appears that upon recount, @Ironcock has lost the title. @KennyWoo is the new champion. 

I'm writing to the elias sports bureau.    I'm holding out hope.  :D  

We can still get a Thursday stat change, and Calais Campbell has a possible tackle for a loss according to one scholar on yahoo forums.

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Help-with-Fantasy-Football/Stat-corrections-for-week-16-on-multiple-IDP-players/td-p/426432

Good job @KennyWoo

32 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

We can still get a Thursday stat change, and Calais Campbell has a possible tackle for a loss according to one scholar on yahoo forums.

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Help-with-Fantasy-Football/Stat-corrections-for-week-16-on-multiple-IDP-players/td-p/426432

Good job @KennyWoo

Your base was expecting defiance, and they're glad you obliged. In the meantime, your committee of signature-updaters eagerly awaits the final verdict.

• Haha 1

On 12/27/2017 at 3:48 PM, Iron-cock said:

Good job @KennyWoo

Unreal.  IDP leagues are just crazy when it comes to close scores.  

If this holds, it's an honor to have won.  It would have been an honor to have lost too.  This is a great group.  @Ironcock I'm sorry this was the way it had to end.

To whoever built this amazing roster (it wasn't me), this one belongs to you more than anyone else.

On 12/27/2017 at 5:10 PM, predator_05 said:

It appears that upon recount, @Ironcock has lost the title. @KennyWoo is the new champion. 

Congrats to our new champion @KennyWoo!  I would have never expected our league championship match to be decided like that.

An extremely tough break for @Iron-cock, as victory was snatched by the jaws of defeat.  Yahoo wasn't even able to update the matchup recap, it still has the original 185.81-183.47 win for Legendary Cock.

Nevertheless, I look forward to seeing you all again for WLAB 2018!

Edited by sportsguy21792
  • Like 1