fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

8 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I'm trading LBer Erik Kendricks to @JMak for the final FA draft pick.

@Mek Daddy is still OTC

Confirmed

aaaaand just as i wrote that:

https://twitter.com/Rob_Lowder/status/1160368382664798208?s=20

The #49ers TV broadcast crew announced that WR Trent Taylor broke his foot and had surgery on Friday. Taylor was the team's most targeted wideout through training camp. A significant blow to the offense. #DALvsSF

tenor.gif?itemid=8454246

• Haha 3

Removed (I'm dumb)

Edited by Du5t3r

My bad fellas - been a busy weekend. Finally got a breather. 

FA Draft 

1. predator_05 (from Boudewijn) - Trey Quinn WR WAS

2. predator_05 (from sportsguy21792) - Trent Taylor WR SF

3. DerrickHenrysCleats - Jonathan Allen DT WAS

4. Du5t3r (from vikingapocalypse) - Jakobi Meyers WR NE

5. vikingapocalypse (from Du5t3r)- Preston Williams WR MIA

6. KennyWoo - Malcolm Brown RB LAR

7. ArmchairGM (from Rusty-cock) Adrian Amos DB GB

8. ArmchairGM - Darnell Savage Jr. DB GB

9. megamoviejohn - Johnathan Abram DB OAK

10. JMak (from predator_05) - Ronnie Harrison S Jax

11. Drake - Rashard Higgins WR Cle

12. merkman_21 - KeeSean Johnson WR ARI

13. Mek Daddy - Qadree Ollison RB ATL

14. JMak - OTC @JMak

8 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I'll finish the FA draft by selecting Dare ogunbowale.

That should conclude the 2019 rookie and FA draft.

@sportsguy21792 when will waiver be open?

I'm going to put everybody on waivers so we can run through the normal process.  Those will process on Wednesday and then free agents will be eligible to pick up that night.

I know there are time zone differences, so I'm proposing 7 PM Central on Wednesday for free agents to be eligible for pick up.  Does this work for everybody?

EDIT: if you haven't picked up your FA draft picks, please let me know who you want to drop and I will make the move for you.

Edited by sportsguy21792

7 minutes ago, sportsguy21792 said:

I'm going to put everybody on waivers so we can run through the normal process.  Those will process on Wednesday and then free agents will be eligible to pick up that night.

I know there are time zone differences, so I'm proposing 7 PM Central on Wednesday for free agents to be eligible for pick up.  Does this work for everybody?

Yes sir. Let me drop the guys I had picked up. I thought it was just open as the draft ended.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Yes sir. Let me drop the guys I had picked up. I thought it was just open as the draft ended.

I dropped Smith and Cain for you.  Ogunbowale is fine, as he was your FA pick.

23 hours ago, sportsguy21792 said:

EDIT: if you haven't picked up your FA draft picks, please let me know who you want to drop and I will make the move for you.

Are we going to reset the waiver priority order to whatever it should be?

1 hour ago, Iron-cock said:

Are we going to reset the waiver priority order to whatever it should be?

The current waiver priority is the one from the end of last year.  All good to go already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there a reason all the FA pickups were reversed? Is it not open after waivers ran like previous years?

Edit: I see 7pm now. My bad

Edited by vikingapocalypse

I'm hoping there's a record being kept of 2020 picks.

I know i traded my 2020 FA pick and i have Boudewijn's 2020 2nd. Can we have a list of all the others?

9 hours ago, vikingapocalypse said:

I also own @JMak's 2020 first, so I'm not sure which one was sent in the Carr/Lamar deal with @megamoviejohn

My thoughts were you two guys could have shared custody of that pick. Maybe first/second half of the season, given your schedules. Just make sure it feels at home and is well loved and cared.

More than likely, I screwed up. I tried to look up an old accounting of picks and forgot this trade, so I can't complete it as advertised. My bad, @megamoviejohn.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JMak said:

My thoughts were you two guys could have shared custody of that pick. Maybe first/second half of the season, given your schedules. Just make sure it feels at home and is well loved and cared.

More than likely, I screwed up. I tried to look up an old accounting of picks and forgot this trade, so I can't complete it as advertised. My bad, @megamoviejohn.

I didn't realize this at the time, so I've gone ahead and reverted the trade on Yahoo.  I will update picks on the league page, as well as making a post with all of the trades for next year's draft picks so far.

3 minutes ago, sportsguy21792 said:

I didn't realize this at the time, so I've gone ahead and reverted the trade on Yahoo.  I will update picks on the league page, as well as making a post with all of the trades for next year's draft picks so far.

Turns out that I can't edit picks on Yahoo, so we'll just have to keep track of things manually.  I will put this same post on the league site, but here's what I have for 2020 draft pick trades as of now.

@Iron-cock 3rd to @Du5t3r (traded for pick 41 of 2018 draft on 7/3/18)

@JMak 1st to @vikingapocalypse (traded to KennyWoo with Cousins for Luck/Carr on 5/10/19; traded to vikingapocalypse with 1.10 for 1.04 on 8/1/19)

@JMak 3rd to @Du5t3r (traded to KennyWoo with Cousins for Luck/Carr on 5/10/19; traded to vikingapocalypse with another 2020 3rd for 3.04 on 8/5/19; traded to Du5t3r with another 2020 3rd for 3.07 and FA 1.05 on 8/6/19)

@predator_05 FA to @Boudewijn (traded with 2.10 for FA 1.01 and 2020 2nd on 8/3/19)

@Boudewijn 2nd to @predator_05 (traded with FA 1.01 for 2.10 and 2020 FA on 8/3/19)

@DerrickHenrysCleats 3rd to @Boudewijn (traded with Peyton Barber for 2.10 on 8/3/19)

@KennyWoo 3rd to @Du5t3r (traded to vikingapocalypse with another 2020 3rd for 3.04 on 8/5/19; traded to Du5t3r with another 2020 for 3rd for 3.07 and FA 1.05 on 8/6/19)

@JMak 2nd to @KennyWoo (traded for 3.06 on 8/6/19)

@Iron-cock FA to @ArmchairGM (traded with 2019 FA for 3.10 on 8/7/19)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3