fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

4 hours ago, megamoviejohn said:

Rumor has it he'd be a top 5 pick if the draft were to start this week. 

Gabriel David 2020 League winner! Choo choo!!

WelltodoRawAlabamamapturtle-size_restric

• Haha 1

On 7/15/2020 at 3:38 AM, Boudewijn said:

I'm not an injured party, and I have no problem with it in general, but I think it's up to @sportsguy21792.

FWIW, obviously if I lose the championship to you because Gabriel Davis has 245 yd and 2 TD, then I reserve the right to change my mind in hindsight and force you to drop him retroactively.

I believe @megamoviejohn when he says he picked up Davis right as the clock struck 7.  I'll let this one go.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sportsguy21792 said:

I believe @megamoviejohn when he says he picked up Davis right as the clock struck 7.  I'll let this one go.

Oh I believe him too.  If fact I can confirm that he couldn't have been more than a few seconds early because I made an add right at 5 o'clock that showed up on Yahoo as a 5 o'clock add. I waited to make that add until my phone said it was about 30 seconds past 5 o'clock and then did it. So he couldn't have been more than 30 seconds early.

His biggest mistake was trusting an Apple product.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sportsguy21792 said:

This season deserves an asterisk. Not because of Covid. But because of #DavisGate

Edited by Du5t3r
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/14/2020 at 8:48 PM, megamoviejohn said:

My phone and my computer both said 7:00 PM. I clicked it the second it turned to 7, but I'm 100% certain it was 7:00 P.M. I don't know why it says 6:59. 

I do this every year at this time and it's never said 6:59. I don't mind dropping him but I can say with absolute certainty it was 7:00 PM when I added him as my desktop changed times and my iPhone changed times before I clicked the submit button.

I have done the same thing in this league.

If you open the "date and time" preferences on OSX I'm pretty sure it forces the time daemon (timed) to call apple's time server (time.apple.com) to update constantly, so you should get a very accurate time with little to no time drift on your side down to the millisecond.

I'm not sure how often the iPhone checks the network time servers vs it's own internal clock.

Edited by Iron-cock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I read a Gabriel Davis hype piece yesterday. 

15 hours ago, Du5t3r said:

I read a Gabriel Davis hype piece yesterday. 

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bills-gabriel-davis-shines-in-first-camp/

Davis had a day of good work in Thursday's live scrimmage, accounting for six receptions, three of which went for first downs, Maddy Glab of the Bills' official site reports.

The fourth-rounder out of Central Florida has the size (6-foot-2, 216 pounds) that the Bills have been looking for. He's also had an excellent camp and is starting to look like a lock to make the team. Davis is probably considered fourth in the current wideout pecking order at the present time behind Stefon Diggs, John Brown and Cole Beasley.

tenor.gif

LEAGUE WINNER 2020!!!

Hey guys I'm potentially looking for 2 to fill my Yahoo redraft league. It's free, draft Sunday. I think a couple guys from this league are in it. Let me know!

Preston Williams, Ryquell Armstead, Zack Moss, Deebo Samuel, Parris Campbell, Bryan Edwards, QBs OTB

Ideally looking to package a few together for an upgrade.