fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

This is weird...I thought I had replaced Higbee with Everett before the game started. It didn't save it for some reason. 

Pretty mindblown that El Eguanodon is 1 of 4 teams currently with 1400+ pts but sitting in 13th out of 14 teams right now. 3/5 of his losses were his opponent's best week so far. That must be frustrating.

1 hour ago, Drake said:

Pretty mindblown that El Eguanodon is 1 of 4 teams currently with 1400+ pts but sitting in 13th out of 14 teams right now. 3/5 of his losses were his opponent's best week so far. That must be frustrating.

He’s just getting his due karma for his Gabriel Davis Tom-Foolery 😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Drake said:

You're the favorite to win it this year. No pressure!!

Edited by predator_05

9 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

You're the favorite to win it this year. No pressure!!

Not quite the favourite but definitely have a good shot. There's a couple other nasty teams out there. I'm against the dark horse El Eguanodon this week and he will be projected to beat me. Maybe I'll continue the trend and have my best week of the season too.

If anyone is in a dynasty league that has an abandoned team that needs to go through a rebuild, feel free to PM me.