fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

RBs. I hab 1.3 and 1.9....hit me up if you are looking to move around in the draft. Also have Gronk available.

Another trade to report and has been processed on yahoo:

sportsguy21792 trades Peyton Hillis to Robrain for Torrey Smith, Jared Cook, and Daniel Thomas.

Round 1

1. Darkstar Dragons (from Soulcrusher via Motorcity Monsters)

2. Bilbo Baggin Ballers (from Soulcrusher via Darkstar Dragons)

3. Abusement Park (from TDs N' Beer)

4. Fatal Exception

5. Fatal Exception (from KTOWNRACER)

6. Pack Attack

7. Fatal Exception (from Kyzer)

8. The Lucky Ducks

9. Abusement Park

10. Soulcrusher

11. Soulcrusher (from Bilbo Baggin Ballers)

12. Harbaugh Warriors

13. Ink Inc.

14. Lil Bishes

Round 2

1. Motorcity Monsters

2. Darkstar Dragons

3. TDs N' Beer

4. KTOWNRACER (from Fatal Exception)

5. KTOWNRACER

6. Pack Attack

7. Kyzer

8. The Lucky Ducks

9. Abusement Park

10. Bilbo Baggin Ballers (from Soulcrusher)

11. Pack Attack (from Bilbo Baggin Ballers)

12. Harbaugh Warriors

13. Ink Inc.

14. Lil Bishes

Round 3

1. Motorcity Monsters

2. Darkstar Dragons

3. TDs N' Beer

4. Fatal Exception

5. KTOWNRACER

6. Bilbo Baggin Ballers (from Pack Attack)

7. Kyzer

8. The Lucky Ducks

9. Abusement Park

10. Fatal Exception (from Soulcrusher)

11. Bilbo Baggin Ballers

12. Harbaugh Warriors

13. Ink Inc.

14. Lil Bishes

Edited by sportsguy21792

One last trade before the draft gets underway:

Robrain (Darkstar Dragons) gives:

Jay Cutler

Colin Kaepernick

Brandon LaFell

2013 1st Round Draft Pick

Abusement Park gives:

2012 1.03 Rookie Draft Pick

Edited by Robrain

Round 1

1. Darkstar Dragons (from Soulcrusher via Motorcity Monsters)

2. Bilbo Baggin Ballers (from Soulcrusher via Darkstar Dragons)

3. Darkstar Dragons (from Abusement Park via TDs N' Beer)

4. Fatal Exception

5. Fatal Exception (from KTOWNRACER)

6. Pack Attack

7. Fatal Exception (from Kyzer)

8. The Lucky Ducks

9. Abusement Park

10. Soulcrusher

12. Harbaugh Warriors

13. Ink Inc.

14. Lil Bishes

Round 2

1. Motorcity Monsters

2. Darkstar Dragons

3. TDs N' Beer

4. KTOWNRACER (from Fatal Exception)

5. KTOWNRACER

6. Pack Attack

7. Kyzer

8. The Lucky Ducks

9. Abusement Park

10. Bilbo Baggin Ballers (from Soulcrusher)

11. Pack Attack (from Bilbo Baggin Ballers)

12. Harbaugh Warriors

13. Ink Inc.

14. Lil Bishes

Round 3

1. Motorcity Monsters

2. Darkstar Dragons

3. TDs N' Beer

4. Fatal Exception

5. KTOWNRACER

6. Bilbo Baggin Ballers (from Pack Attack)

7. Kyzer

8. The Lucky Ducks

9. Abusement Park

10. Fatal Exception (from Soulcrusher)

11. Bilbo Baggin Ballers

12. Harbaugh Warriors

13. Ink Inc.

14. Lil Bishes

Now that the draft has officially begun...

I'll give 5 more minutes for any interested parties to submit last minute offers. I have 1.01 and 1.03, as well as Jared Cook, Mike Thomas, Colin Kaepernick, etc. My team is the Darkstar Dragons, check my roster.

I'm going to go grab a drink and make myself a sandwich. I'll make my pick as soon as I sit back down to eat it.

Just a reminder to everybody, pick up your players on yahoo as you draft them, it'll make things a whole lot easier for everybody.

I'll give 5 more minutes for any interested parties to submit last minute offers. I have 1.01 and 1.03, as well as Jared Cook, Mike Thomas, Colin Kaepernick, etc. My team is the Darkstar Dragons, check my roster.

I'm going to go grab a drink and make myself a sandwich. I'll make my pick as soon as I sit back down to eat it.

Didn't you just trade Kapernick and Cook in separate deals?

With the 1st pick in the 2012 Rookie Draft, Darkstar Dragons selects TRENT. RICHARDSON.

Round 1:
01. Trent Richardson - RB, Browns (Darkstar Dragons [from Soulcrusher via Motorcity Monsters])
02. Bilbo Baggin Ballers (from Soulcrusher via Darkstar Dragons) OTC @ 12:20pm - 8/11/2012 (Emailed + PM'ed)
03. Darkstar Dragons (from Abusement Park via TDs N' Beer)
04. Fatal Exception
05. Fatal Exception (from KTOWNRACER)
06. Pack Attack
07. Fatal Exception (from Kyzer)
08. The Lucky Ducks
09. Abusement Park
10. Soulcrusher
12. Harbaugh Warriors
13. Ink Inc.
14. Lil Bishes Edited by Robrain

I just got the message that the draft was changed to today. I'm aware, but not so prepared (that was my plan for the weekend). I'm also out for most of the day today - I'll do my best to keep things moving.

Didn't you just trade Kapernick and Cook in separate deals?

You're absolutely right I did! Can't keep up with my own trades it seems. I was making a flurry of offers this morning. Must have had a tab still open with my old roster.

No worries duckman, we're in absolutely no rush, the start of the year is a month away or so. I'm not enforcing any sort of strict time limit early on as long as I know people are active. Take your time, everybody has lives outside of fantasy.

Also, if everybody would PM the guy drafting right behind you when you make your pick, that way we can try and keep things going as best we can. If you need to know the rotoworld name of the guy behind you, let me know, I can give you that.

Edited by sportsguy21792

BTW, Commish, all of the players are still on Waivers. We can't pick up any players unless you take all of the players off of Waivers.

Okay, so I didn't realize that players would be on waivers once I set the draft and started the league. I can not change the waiver dates until the original post-draft waiver date passes, according to the commish tools on yahoo. I will go ahead and manually add players to rosters once they are drafted, and if you need to drop a player, just let me know who you are intending to drop.

Robrain or Longhorn, have either of you proposed the trade on yahoo that you agreed to earlier on?

Edited by sportsguy21792

Since it's been a while, what are the rules for the rookie draft? How are we defining a "rookie"?

Obviously, someone new this year is a rookie...but what if someone only played 1 game last year, are they considered a rookie? Also, rookies may not be in Yahoo because they're not on the pro team at the moment. Can we still select them?

Also, is there an easy way to tell who are Rookies? I don't pay close attention to guys who just went pro...

Rookies are guys that were drafted in the most recent NFL draft. If a player available has played in even 1 game, they are technically considered a free agent. I guess the best way to tell who a rookie is is to go on the free agent list on yahoo, and for the most part, players with no stats from last year are mostly rookies. A few were guys who just simply didn't play last year (Randy Moss, Ryan Williams, etc.).

Here's a good link to help you out with who's a rookie and how they might be ranked. http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/41048/69/dynasty-rankings

Edited by sportsguy21792

Wassup everyones! We started the draft already?

1.02 - Doug Martin *Schwing!*

Edited by ISuckTDs

Robrain or Longhorn, have either of you proposed the trade on yahoo that you agreed to earlier on?

Do we need to?

Last message I received from Longhorn was as follows:

"If u wanna post the first one go ahead before my other offer gets accepted. I'm on the fence with this offer but I should be able to make it work with my other trade"

He sent me a message earlier this morning stating:

"Post it if you do as I am leaving soon."

He hasn't read any messages since 11:55 so I'm assuming he's away from an internet connection right now. Figured he'd come by and confirm as soon as he gets back from wherever he went.

Edited by Robrain

I figure it couldn't hurt to propose the deal on yahoo, that way he knows for sure that you're agreeing to it, and then he can accept it on yahoo and I can push it through.

And yes, ISuckTDs, we did decide to start things early. Monday was the original date, but enough people were ready to start early that I decided to start today.

I figure it couldn't hurt to propose the deal on yahoo, that way he knows for sure that you're agreeing to it, and then he can accept it on yahoo and I can push it through.

And yes, ISuckTDs, we did decide to start things early. Monday was the original date, but enough people were ready to start early that I decided to start today.

There are multiple problems with this due to the limitations of the trade interface in Yahoo!

First of all, regarding trading draft picks via the interface:

"Please Note: In order to trade for draft picks, an equal number or draft picks must be traded away."

Because you technically set the league as "already drafted" for 2012, you can *only* trade 2013 draft picks via the interface, in one-for-one swaps. You can't trade a 2012 draft pick for a 2013 draft pick, which is what my trade with Longhorn is.

Secondly, you have to also add a player on each side in order to be able to propose a trade via the Yahoo! trade interface. My trade with Longhorn involved only a draft pick on his side, so there are two reasons right there that Yahoo! would not even accept that trade to be made via the interface.

This is why I prefer publicly posting the trades to a forum thread, especially any involving draft picks. You don't get hamstrung by silly technical glitches in the Yahoo! interface that way.