fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

Just a quick FYI. I've changed my team name to Young Guns. I originally went with LET ME IN THE LEAGUE because when Billy Ink left the league he had changed the team name to Get Me Out Of The League (or something close to that).

Anyway I thought it was time for a name change.

• Like 1

Is this league dead?

I don't think so, I had still planned on running things this year. Last year, everything got started around the 2nd week of August, which is when I intend on trying to start everything up again. I'll contact people well before then to see how many replacement teams we'll need, if any.

• Like 1

Yahoo is up and running for 2013!

Always good to see football up and running for the next season. I know we will need at least one replacement owner, as Fatal Exception stepped down from his team after the end of last year. I will go ahead and send out a role call email/PMs within the next couple days to see who will be back next year and how many additional teams we will need to replace, if any.

I have quality managers in my leagues I could invite for when we need replacements. Some of the people in this league are in mine as well.

I am going to go ahead and reactivate the league on Yahoo as soon as I'm done writing this post. I believe everybody from last year will receive an email once I do that, but I will also PM everybody on here once everything is up and running. As I mentioned before, we will need at least one replacement, but I'll provide a final list of sorts once I've heard from everybody or not heard from teams.

There are now 2 available teams, as duckman (owner of The Lucky Ducks) has respectfully decided to bow out and have another owner take his team.

There are now 2 available teams, as duckman (owner of The Lucky Ducks) has respectfully decided to bow out and have another owner take his team.

A third team has become available, as Finally Detroit Wins (owner of '99 St. Louis Rams) has also respectfully declined to come back this year.

Per the Rotoworld Dynasty Football League thread page:

League,

It has been a successful tenure as this leagues commissioner over the past 5 seasons. I believe Rotoworld Dynasty Football League is the 2nd longest running dynasty league on rotoworld. With that said, I am stepping down as commissioner and from the league in general. Has nothing to do with the league, I have enjoyed this league to its fullest extent since 2008 and I hope everyone has atleast respected the time it took for me to run the league over the past 1/2 decade.

This isn't JUST this league, for what it is worth, I have dropped all free leagues. I am too involved in fanduel.com and my other big money leagues, and would be doing my free leagues a misjustice by staying.

Best of luck to EVERYONE!

P.S - If someone wants to assume the commissioner duties, Let me know, I will send them over.

If I'm reading this correctly (and I have no reason to believe my eyes are deceiving me at this young age), this means that the founder of this league will not be back with us next year. This will make a 4th opening for next year, and it wouldn't surprise me to see a 5th pop up shortly, as ISuckTDs hasn't been on the forums since September and hasn't signed up on yahoo as of yet. I will give him more time to sign up, but I won't be able to wait forever, as we will likely have 5 teams to replace.

I thank fontaine for everything he's done for this league and for giving me the opportunity to run the league starting last year.

Edited by sportsguy21792

Everybody, please welcome our newest member, Du5t3r! He's relatively new to the forums, but has assured me he will be an active participant, so we have decided to give him a shot. It is unsure exactly which team he'll be replacing, but he is all signed up and ready to go.

Let's try this again...

I'm in boys! Ready to wheel and deal! Not entirely sure where to find some of the information I'm looking for, regarding everyone's teams, draft picks, order etc, but I'll figure it out. Very active owner and always open to trades, I like playing the stock market game! Look forward to playing with you all this year, thanks for having me. Keeping an eye on the Draft order decision, as I'm interested in moving up in the draft this year.

MJD FOR TRADE

&

REGGIE WAYNE

Curious what you're looking for as well as what draft spots you have?

So we are currently at 13 teams with the inclusion of FFCollusion. We are still in need of one more person to join, so if anybody has a person in mind, please let me know as soon as possible.

Hey everybody looking forward to a great season. I'm not exactly sure what team ill be taking over as of now. Im sure that regardless of the team I take over, I'm going to want to make some moves. I like even trades that benefit both parties. I have a history of turning down trades if they're lopsided. Even if I'm the one who is the beneficiary.

Hopefully we find our last member and get things rolling shortly.

Cheers!

Hey everybody looking forward to a great season. I'm not exactly sure what team ill be taking over as of now. Im sure that regardless of the team I take over, I'm going to want to make some moves. I like even trades that benefit both parties. I have a history of turning down trades if they're lopsided. Even if I'm the one who is the beneficiary.

Hopefully we find our last member and get things rolling shortly.

Cheers!

With regard to this, I'm still waiting to get one more team in before I announce to everybody which new members are taking over which team. At this point, I've received little and no interest in our last remaining team.

Because the majority of people in the league decided to change the draft order to more of an NFL-style format, that change will be implemented ASAP. Here's the official draft order for the 3-round rookie and 1-round free agent draft. (Rotoworld forum names are in parentheses).

Rookie Draft

First Round:

1. R0G3R's Bold Team (not yet on RW)

2. Abusement Park (Longhorn143)

3. Ink Inc. (bILLy1nk)

4. El Iguanodon (megamoviejohn)

5. Pack Attack (sportsguy21792)

6. FFCollusion

7. Young Guns (CdnFan)

8. Kyzer (Drake)

9. Sasquatch Hunters! (not on RW yet)

10. AHERNSHOTME2 (ArmchairGM)

11. Chalupa Batman (Du5t3r)

12. Young Guns (CdnFan from Benji)

13. Harbaugh Warriors (sfdevil)

14. Lil Bishes (drater)

Second Round:

15. R0G3R's Bold Team

16. Abusement Park

17. Ink Inc.

18. FFCollusion (from El Iguanodon)

19. Pack Attack

20. FFCollusion

21. Young Guns

22. Kyzer

23. Sasquatch Hunters!

24. AHERNSHOTME2

25. Chalupa Batman

26. Soulcrusher (Benji Benjacobson)

27. Harbaugh Warriors

28. Lil Bishes

Third Round:

29. R0G3R's Bold Team

30. Abusement Park

31. Ink Inc.

32. El Iguanodon

33. Pack Attack

34. FFCollusion

35. Young Guns

36. Kyzer

37. Sasquatch Hunters!

38. AHERNSHOTME2

39. Chalupa Batman

40. Soulcrusher

41. Harbaugh Warriors

42. Lil Bishes

Free Agent Draft

1. R0G3R's Bold Team

2. Abusement Park

3. Ink Inc.

4. El Iguanodon

5. Pack Attack

6. FFCollusion

7. Young Guns

8. Kyzer

9. Sasquatch Hunters!

10. AHERNSHOTME2

11. Chalupa Batman

12. Soulcrusher

13. Harbaugh Warriors

14. Lil Bishes

I'm interested in moving up in the draft if anyone wanted to start looking at trades.

My team is open to trades as well, including, but not limited to Foster, Brees, Colston, Gresham.

If anyone's in the market for a TE, im looking to move one or more (Gronk, Pitta, Rudolph, Finley, Housler).

Also, looking to part ways with my 1.11

PM if any of these guys peak your interest

Edited by Du5t3r

Good job, Nathan/Drake. When does the draft kick off?

Good job, Nathan/Drake. When does the draft kick off?

I know last year, everything didn't get started until mid-August and that seemed to work out well. I'm flexible in terms of the date, but at this point, the very tentative plan is to start it in mid-August like last year.

Sounds good, please send an email out, I don't check the forums unless I'm drafting or checking on draft status. Cheers.