fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

We still have two draft picks that haven't been added yet. I can't add these players manually, as each team's roster is full. I will give them both until the morning to add those players. Players will go on waivers tomorrow morning.

Just to update, both players have been picked up and all free agents are now on waivers. They will process Monday morning, so get your claims in while you can.

Free agents will be free for pickup at 9 PM (ET) on Monday night.

I'm honestly not sure, I don't know how this new system will work with transactions that take place before the season. Only time I've ever done anything like this is in a standard redraft league.

When would be the next time waivers reset? After Week 1?

That's how it works in my league that has the Waiver Priority based on the inverse order of the standings. In this league, Waiver priority is carried over from last season now, changes as people make claims and then doesn't reset again until the games start being played.

In my other league, the Commish starts the waiver rankings in the pre-season as the inverse order of how teams finished in the previous season's standings.

Hello to anyone and everyone that may be reading this!

It was another successful season of WLAB. Congratulations are in order for ToO_BaD, the winner of WLAB 2016!

Now that the season is over, it's time to look ahead to next year. Below is the draft order for 2016, taking into account draft pick penalties, but not trades.

1. El Iguanodon (megamoviejohn)

2. Pigs Might Fly (Replacement Owner - already been found)

3. The Expendables (Mek Daddy)

4. Chalupa Batman (Du5t3r)

5. Rolling Twenties (Drake)

6. Peter's Team (justgunz3)

7. Sdlions (Thefatman82)

8. Sasquatch Hunters! (merkman_21)

9. AHERNSHOTME2 (ArmchairGM)

10. No Romo (stankyleg)

11. Lambeau Leap (sportsguy21792)

12. Young Guns (CdnFan)

13. Soulcrusher (predator_05)

14. Too BaD (ToO_BaD)

Trades involving 2016 draft picks (please update if I've missed any):

Too BaD 1st (#14 overall) to Pigs Might Fly

Soulcrusher 1st (#13 overall) to Pigs Might Fly

Soulcrusher 2nd (#27 overall) to Chalupa Batman.

Have a great offseason everybody!

Edited by sportsguy21792
  • Like 2

Anybody interested in David Johnson and/or Tyler Eifert?

Curious to see what i can get.

What would you want for Johnson?

Anybody interested in David Johnson and/or Tyler Eifert?

Curious to see what i can get.

What would you want for Johnson?

I'd be interested in Johnson as well. Depending on what you are looking for in return.

Feet are getting a little cold, but ideally I'd like a high first round 2017 (I'd move my own 1st as well) and maybe this year's second/a good peripheral player

Drake, on 16 May 2016 - 8:33 PM, said:

Whats going on with the 14th team?

I thought I had a guy in place, but I haven't heard from him in a number of months. If that doesn't change soon, I will most likely offer it to Iron-cock.

Edited by sportsguy21792
  • Like 1

I'm psyched, lots of good owners in this league.

The formal invite for the yahoo league has been sent. Welcome to the league!

• Like 1

What are peoples thoughts on resetting and making this a money league? I think this is the perfect league to involve a cash prize.

What are peoples thoughts on resetting and making this a money league? I think this is the perfect league to involve a cash prize.

I would not be in favor of that.

I would not be in favor of that.
X 2. I'm not interested in this becoming a money league.

Fair enough. What's your guys reasoning? Just curious.

From past experience, money leagues are hard enough to run/maintain with guys I know personally, much less guys scattered all over the country/world on a forum.

Fair enough. What's your guys reasoning? Just curious.

From past experience, money leagues are hard enough to run/maintain with guys I know personally, much less guys scattered all over the country/world on a forum.

I use leaguesafe for my money leagues that I commish and there is little to no maintenance whatsoever. Set a date and if people don't pay you replace them. Set it to majority approval and it runs itself. Each guy takes a minute or two to pay online per year that's about it. Commish types in the payouts and we approve it. With that said, I prefer money leagues but I'm fine either way as this league has good GM's and a good commish to where it is interesting even without cash in the game so whatever you guys want to do works for me.

I use leaguesafe for my money leagues that I commish and there is little to no maintenance whatsoever. Set a date and if people don't pay you replace them. Set it to majority approval and it runs itself. Each guy takes a minute or two to pay online per year that's about it. Commish types in the payouts and we approve it. With that said, I prefer money leagues but I'm fine either way as this league has good GM's and a good commish to where it is interesting even without cash in the game so whatever you guys want to do works for me.

I'm looking to join a quality money league without adopting a garbage team that has been left behind by a fleeing GM. Let me know if you have any leads.

Edited by Drake

Sure.

$250 entry fee? I'm ready.

Sure.

$250 entry fee? I'm ready.

That's my kind of talk. Even $100 would be nice.