Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJoint

Mike Sims-Walker Season Outlook 2010

The guy's actually a pretty talented player. 6'2" receivers with his speed don't grow on trees, granted he is injury-prone. I don't own him myself, but any league where he gets dropped is probably lame as s**t anyway. He had one bad week, he'll have much better games when he's not being blanketed by Champ Bailey.

He's been horrid in 6 of his last 7 games dating back to last season. I think he was able to sneak onto the scene to begin last season but has since struggled now that defenses acknowledge him.

I agree that dropping Sims-Walker for Washington is a bit premature, but it's not as crazy as the topic creator makes it out to be.

He's been horrid in 6 of his last 7 games dating back to last season. I think he was able to sneak onto the scene to begin last season but has since struggled now that defenses acknowledge him.

I agree that dropping Sims-Walker for Washington is a bit premature, but it's not as crazy as the topic creator makes it out to be.

I don't own the guy and agree he hasn't been good in his last six or seven games. But look at Jacksonville's receiving options. Mike Thomas is a guy who is about 5'7" who functions best in the slot. Lewis is a very talented young tight end. Their #3 receiver is Kasim Osgood. There will be plenty of opportunities for Sims-Walker to be productive, even if he isn't the most talented #1 receiver.

Why pick him up? So he can rot on your bench, put up 6/90/1 random week so you're tricked into starting him, and then do nothing the week you DO start him?

No thanks.

Anyone benching this guy yet? I took him in a few of my leagues and I don't know why. He's so freaking aggrivating to own. I've been trying to shop him to everyone and no one wants him, but I can't blame them.

Oh, he's been on my bench since his zero catch week 1. I was hoping things would be a little different with this guy...but, Jax is absolute crap this year and Garrard can't be trusted.

Wasted a 6th rounder on him.

I f'in hate this guy.

yea....started him today as a bye-week fill in. Thinking he had a shot at a decent day, with the Jags having to throw a ton. What a joke. Number one on my drop list

yea....started him today as a bye-week fill in. Thinking he had a shot at a decent day, with the Jags having to throw a ton. What a joke. Number one on my drop list

I'm dropping this bum as soon as our waiver period opens.

It seems that Mike Thomas is their WR1. I would pick him up but MJD is all of Jacksonville i can handle.

Dude, I think he may have beef with Garrard. Garrard never targets this dude. He blew up when the backup came in a few weeks ago, but jeez.

I started him weeks 1, 3 , and 4. Of course h blew up in week 2 and has LITERALLY gotten goose eggs those 3 weeks COMBINED.

MSW has been a dissapointment so far. very talented, lots of potential. but none of my leagues give points for talent or potential. he will get it together, but at this point thomas has emerged. might be too late.

thanks for nothing. i can't believe he was the 3rd WR i drafted and there's a dozen WRs on the waiver wire that have more points.

thanks for nothing. i can't believe he was the 3rd WR i drafted and there's a dozen WRs on the waiver wire that have more points.

He will never see the field again on my team. I benched Steve Jackson for him because the "fantasy experts" said Steve Jackson was a bad play.

He will never see the field again on my team. I benched Steve Jackson for him because the "fantasy experts" said Steve Jackson was a bad play.

can you not make your own decisions? is it your team or the fantasy experts team? mike sims-walker is what he is, wr1 on a running team. he will have bad weeks and he will have good weeks. but realize that the jaguars spread the passes around. and also that mike thomas is emerging as is tiquan underwood. temper your expectations.

can you not make your own decisions? is it your team or the fantasy experts team? mike sims-walker is what he is, wr1 on a running team. he will have bad weeks and he will have good weeks. but realize that the jaguars spread the passes around. and also that mike thomas is emerging as is tiquan underwood. temper your expectations.

he has had 2 games with absolutely nothing. I mean NOTHING. That is inexcusable and it doesnt seem like garrard is even looking his way this year. If anyone could post the looks MSW has gotten each week this year it would be greatly appreciated.

MSW bad weeks is in understatement. He is flat out poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo.

I watched the game today and he never looked at MSW...he didnt even try and get him the ball....most of his routes were deep and garrard was not interested in throwing deep at all...he constantly looked over the middle all game and looked for check down passes...the qb is playing safe to keep his job...and its causing these games for msw...since they never got behind they didnt get desperate for the long ball too which happened 2 weeks ago when he had his big game.

I actually made fun of an owner who dropped him week 1 to pick up Austin Collie....woops! He wont be rotting on my bench any longer.

Everyone dropping him I pressume. I had active in 2 lineups... ugh. Might drop for Kenny Britt in both leagues.