Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJoint

Mike Sims-Walker Season Outlook 2010

Everyone dropping him I pressume. I had active in 2 lineups... ugh. Might drop for Kenny Britt in both leagues.

wow....i can not wait to drop this guy! Unfortunately i have to wait until Tuesday. Funny i thought i was getting "value" when i took him in the 8th round.

Way too frustrating to own. You'll be agonizing over sit/start decisions with him for weeks, and most of the time, you'll guess wrong. I'd rather own a WR with a lower ceiling but higher floor. Fantasy football regular season is only 13 weeks - too short to absorb multiple goose-eggs from a starter. He will be on my bench until he has a decent game, at which point he will be aggressively shopped.

Last season I told myself "don't keep this guy, he will drive you nuts" but like a sucker, I bought into the pre-season "WR2!!" hype and kept him. Lesson learned.

So does this guy bounce back or what? He was dropped in my league and I'm thinking of making a move for him. Is David Garrard the problem or is it MSW?

Someone took him in the 3rd or 4th round of our draft...I laughed pretty hard and shrugged it off to A LOT of looks around the backyard...I know he somehow had a decent season last year but damn this guy is usually hurt or useless.

So does this guy bounce back or what? He was dropped in my league and I'm thinking of making a move for him. Is David Garrard the problem or is it MSW?

I dropped him in my league. I can't afford to have a guy on my roster that already has multiple catchless games.

I traded gaffney FOR msw. I mean he cant be THIS bad can he?

Anyone have anything good to say about him? lol

I traded gaffney FOR msw. I mean he cant be THIS bad can he?

Anyone have anything good to say about him? lol

I was an MSW owner last season and he was consistent, I targeted him this year, but I always though his value was best for the late 5th early 6th round in most normal drafts, however I just added him in one of my leagues off waivers hoping he starts turning it around.

MSW has come alive in the 3rd quarter. Four catches and a TD.

Most inconsistent player ever. I think he just put up 4 for 46 and a TD on this drive alone. After like 2 games without even touching the ball.

espn had reported that MSW is on the trade block. not sure if this is true, but if the Jags want to trade him for solid returns, they need to showcase him some more. a trade out of Jax might bring up his value, especially if Garrard continues to under utilize MSW

espn had reported that MSW is on the trade block. not sure if this is true, but if the Jags want to trade him for solid returns, they need to showcase him some more. a trade out of Jax might bring up his value, especially if Garrard continues to under utilize MSW

Odd that they would give up on a guy that young. He doesn't really have the resume to garner a big return in a trade, especially with a few stinkers so far this year.

Welcome to the forums. In the future, please use the search function to see if another thread for the player exists. Often it does by this time in the season. Thanks and enjoy your stay.

What you guys think he will do the rest of the season

100+ and a TD one week, and a big fat goose egg the next

they use Mike Thomas/Jones Drew to move the chain, then use Drew/Lewis in the red zone.

In other words, this guy looks done.

For some reason I still can't cut bait. Still hoping the other 2 will start attracting more attn leaving MSW open 1 on 1.

traded him for Jacoby Jones. If I'm going to stash an 'upside' guy I'd rather have the one on a good offense.