Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

IDP Questions 2010

Timmah!!! and others....

We start 3 IDP, and with C. Woodson and M. Griffin locked in as starters on my team....im looking to pick 1 IDP for the rest of the season.

Who should i go with?

R. Lewis (Free Agent)

Clay Matthews (Free Agent)

Z. Diles (I own)

J. Laurainitus (I own)

Scoring: Tackle 1 pt, Tackle Assist .5 pt, Sack 3 pts, Pass Def 3 pts, INT 5 pts, Force Fumble 2 pts, Fumble Recovery 3 pts

UPDATE***

In my previous post i asked about Ray Lewis, well he is now gone.

So now im considering dropping Z. Diles for one of the following:

Either Clay Matthews (LB) or one of these DB's....Chung or TJ Ward. My league scoring favors DB's, but i have always played LB's. But im considering adding one of the DB's over Clay Matthews.

Thoughts?

Scoring: Tackle 1 pt, Tackle Assist .5 pt, Sack 3 pts, Pass Def 3 pts, INT 5 pts, Force Fumble 2 pts, Fumble Recovery 3 pts

TJ Ward's had a strong season, and unlike Chung, hasn't battled any injuries. I like him a little more than Matthews, but I'm not sure how generous Matthews' remaining opponents are in allowing sacks.

In a vacuum, I'd go with Ward.

We only start 3 each week from any position, here is the scoring:

Scoring: 1pT .5pA 4pSck 3pFF 4pFR 1pPD 4pINT

James Harrison v OAK

James Anderson v BAL

Jon Beason v BAL ---- heard he was limited in thurs practice?

Derrick Johnson v ARI

DeMarcus Ware v DET

Leaning towards Harrison with my first start, then one of the Carolina LB's for the BAL match-up. What are your thoughts? i need 3 from the above.

We only start 3 each week from any position, here is the scoring:

James Harrison v OAK

James Anderson v BAL

Jon Beason v BAL ---- heard he was limited in thurs practice?

Derrick Johnson v ARI

DeMarcus Ware v DET

Leaning towards Harrison with my first start, then one of the Carolina LB's for the BAL match-up. What are your thoughts? i need 3 from the above.

I own Beason in a couple leagues, and as of now, I'm leaning toward benching him.

I'd go with Harrison, Anderson DJ

Adrian Wilson (at KC) or OJ Atogwe (vs ATL)?

Scoring: 1pt tackle (both solo and assisted), 1pt PD, 2pts INT, 2pts SACK, 2pts FR, 1pt FF.

Last weeek I went with Atogwe and got burned.

Neither of them have done a whole lot against the competition in the past, although Atogwe's offered a mixed bag: one productive outing and another of non-importance.

I would sign off on starting Adrian this week, if only for solo tackle potential, but I wouldn't be shocked if OJ does something.

Each Sack: 2 points

Every Total 3 Tackles: 1 point

Each Interception: 2 points

Each Fumble Recovered: 2 points

Each Forced Fumble: 2 points

Any kind of TD nets 6 points

Need to pick 1 for my last CB slot between:

Leon Hall vs BUF

or

Craig Dahl vs ATL

Just picked up Dahl off of waivers and is currently on my bench but I'm thinking of playing him since he's a S with CB eligibility in my league and has racked up nice tackle numbers the last couple of weeks.

Also trying to fill my last LB spot between:

Brian Orakpo @ TEN

or

Paul Posluszny vs CIN

Orakpo has been a sack machine this season and Poz is playing a run first team so the chance to rack up double digit tackles is there but that 13 he had last week only netted 4 points so I can't decide.

JMJ - I'd probably roll with Hall over Dahl, if only for the reason you cited with Poz, he's tackle reliant, and his outings the last couple of weeks would have only netted you 2-3 points in that area. The Bills are gonna throw, and Hall should be active.

As for the other spot, that's tricky...Tennessee has been fairly stingy in allowing sacks, and I wouldn't exactly call the Bengals "run first"; they're in the lower-third of the league in rush attempts per game. I'm going to give Poz the edge here, only because the Skins were pretty weak against a running QB last week, and I think Poz will find a way to get his.

Need one more starter....

James Anderson @ CLE

Derrick Johnson @ SEA

DeMarcus Ware v NOR

Thanks

FWIW im already starting James Harrison @ BUF and Beason @ CLE.....just need my final starter.

charles johnson or will smith?

which 4 LBs: lofton vs GB, geno hayes @BAL, mcintosh vs MIN, bishop @ATL, wake @OAK, boley vs JAC. i am thinkin lofton, wake, bishop, and mcintosh.

steve - I'd go with DJ

CLE - Johnson and the four you listed should work

Dimitri Patterson vs Cutler

or

Charles Tillman vs Vick

?

Tricky...Patterson's been productive, but you have to wonder how much of that is a function of being opposite Asante. Today's he's opposite Joselio Hanson, and a result, Cutler may stay away from him.

I'd say Tillman, based on his already being a known quantity.

Need a LB

3 solo tackle

12 INt

12 sack

Lenon

Hayes

Porter

Spikes

Who plays on thrid down for arizona? Sleepers out there? Need 25 pts

First playoff game, I'd like to upgrade my DL situation. Would you pick up any of those three: Kyle Williams (at MIN), Tommy Kelly (at SD), Ahtyba Rubin (at MIA)?

I would cut Stylez G White, the other two are Hall and Vanden Bosch.

Scoring: 1pt tackle (both solo and assisted), 1pt PD, 2pts INT, 2pts SACK, 2pts FR, 1pt FF.

Thanks

Need a LB

3 solo tackle

12 INt

12 sack

Lenon

Hayes

Porter

Spikes

Who plays on thrid down for arizona? Sleepers out there? Need 25 pts

Okay your scoring is a little screwy, equates to 1 solo 4 sack. Lenon is the best LB out those in tackle formats. Ari has a horrible offense and is last in TOP. Lenon did get injured (knee bruise) against 49ers. I'm guessing gerald hayes comes out in Arizona's nickel package and Lenon is 3 down. For your format I would lean towards 3-4 OLBs. Without knowing the rest of your scoring some sleepers are Rolando McClain, Jason Williams, Bentley... I have no idea how deep your league is judging that Lenon is available. I highly recommend Desmond Bishop if he happens to be available.

First playoff game, I'd like to upgrade my DL situation. Would you pick up any of those three: Kyle Williams (at MIN), Tommy Kelly (at SD), Ahtyba Rubin (at MIA)?

I would cut Stylez G White, the other two are Hall and Vanden Bosch.

Thanks

White has been quiet. Rubin is an absolute beast and has a fairly good matchup vs. MIA. Kyle Williams is hard to passup. He's been on another planet.

Pollard vs. R.Harper --- Pollards slump has killed me... Had a chance to get Chung/Rhodes but ran with Pollard instead. What do I do now? Cut my losses or keep trucking with Pollard...?

White has been quiet. Rubin is an absolute beast and has a fairly good matchup vs. MIA. Kyle Williams is hard to passup. He's been on another planet.

So you would go with Williams, right? Thanks by the way.

Add Abram Elam and drop Bentley? Elam has been great lately. Does Elam playing as FS and Bentley playing as MLB matter that much?

Tillman better to own over C. Woodson, M. Griffin, or TJ Ward? i own thos 3 guys but Tillman was dropped..

we start any 5 defensive players. i currently have:

Bradie James, Desmond Bishop, Donte Whitner, Michael Griffin, DeAndre Levy

Would you drop Levy and James for Earl Thomas and Paris Lennon?

1 pt/tackle, .5 assist, 3 pt int, 1 pt ff, 2 pt fr, 6 pt td