Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

IDP Questions 2010

TJ Ward @MIA

or

Chung v NYJ

thanks

I own Ward, and read he has a thigh injury. not sure how serious it is, but its something to keep an eye on.

I do like Chung this week. I also read that the Jets give up alot of points for defended passes. And the tackles will be there as well this week.

Biggz - I haven't quite lost the faith in Pollard, so hopefully, you didn't, either. Last night was worth 9 points in the league where I have him.

rotochat - It really depends on your league's scoring. If it favors tacklers, while offering minimal consideration for big plays or passes defense, I'd stick with Bentley. If there's more consideration for things like INT's and PD's, then Elam may be worth a gamble. That being said, with Bentley's weak numbers lately, Elam may be worth the move, anyway.

whips - based on your league's scoring, I'd be inclined to take Tillman over Ward. Ward has the consistent tackle numbers, but Tillman's the playmaker. All that being said, Tillman's output has tailed off of late, and he faces strong run teams late in the playoffs. Tillman may be worth the gamble, but Ward may be the safer pick.

scrubbles - Yes

stevemann - Agreed with whips; Chung looks like the play.

timmah! thanks for answering my post. So I picked up those two and just noticed Chung is out there as well. Is he a better play than any of the guys I have? For recap:

P Lennon

D Bishop

E Thomas

D Whitner

M Griffin

Would you drop anyone for Chung? Thanks again...

Add Abram Elam and drop Bentley? Elam has been great lately. Does Elam playing as FS and Bentley playing as MLB matter that much?

I saw Bentley play for the first time on Thursday. He's big, strong, and SLOW. He doesn't jump on piles and it seemed like he was standing there watching Cushing, Pollard, and Allen make every tackle. Good IDP's throw their bodies on players and get assists. I wouldn't trust him unless he's playing a team that will run 25-30 times.

need a W to get a bye

start 2- eric berry, louis delmas, earl thomas

also, start 4- berry, rhodes, richard marshall, ed reed, delmas

scrubbles - depends, does your league count PD's? If so, I'd consider Chung over Whitner.

CLE - I'd go with Delmas and Thomas and I'd sit Berry among the other five. His primary production came between weeks 7-9, and I'm reluctant to tout anyone whose been quiet for so much of the year.

for 1 pt per tackle, 2 pt per int league who would be the best start this wk?

D. Hawthorne @ SF

B. Ruud @ Was

TJ Ward @ Buf

P. Lenon vs Den

If most of you start Chung (like I did) then you are probably disappointed or pissed off at his merely 2 tackles. It looks like he isn't playing every down now. Looks like just nickel packages. Anyone has any insight?

ADD Polamalu? I have a week 14 bye, so week 15 vs NYJ and week 16 vs CAR (Thurs)......

I currently start C. Woodson, TJ Ward, and M. Griffin

Scoring: Tackle 1 pt, Tackle Assist .5 pt, Sack 3 pts, Pass Def 3 pts, INT 5 pts, Force Fumble 2 pts, Fumble Recovery 3 pts

1 pt/tackle, .5 pt/assist, 3 pt/int, 3 pt/sack, 2 pt ff, 1pt fr,

We start any 5...I currently have on roster

D Bishop, P Lenon, M Griffin, D Whitner, E Thomas, P Chung

I've debated picking up M Huff and Takeo Spikes. Would you pick them up and who would you drop? Also, which 5 would you start? Thanks...

for 1 pt per tackle, 2 pt per int league who would be the best start this wk?

D. Hawthorne @ SF

B. Ruud @ Was

TJ Ward @ Buf

P. Lenon vs Den

LENON. I have a good feeling that with Skelton or whoever ARI starts won't be able to move the ball and Denver will have it the entire game. Lenon has been rolling and with the RB Coach at the helm for DEN that means they could run it 30+ times. I would go with Lenon this week.

If most of you start Chung (like I did) then you are probably disappointed or pissed off at his merely 2 tackles. It looks like he isn't playing every down now. Looks like just nickel packages. Anyone has any insight?

Keller went nuts against Chung in first game, so they had Sanders on Keller all night and starting at SS. Chung could either retake his starting SS spot and Sanders could move back to Nickel or Bellichek could keep it the same. Butler also played some Nickel. Who knows. Not a fantasy option at the moment.

ADD Polamalu? I have a week 14 bye, so week 15 vs NYJ and week 16 vs CAR (Thurs)......

I currently start C. Woodson, TJ Ward, and M. Griffin

Scoring: Tackle 1 pt, Tackle Assist .5 pt, Sack 3 pts, Pass Def 3 pts, INT 5 pts, Force Fumble 2 pts, Fumble Recovery 3 pts

For week 15 check out Considine or Greene (if he's back) vs. Indy.

1 pt/tackle, .5 pt/assist, 3 pt/int, 3 pt/sack, 2 pt ff, 1pt fr,

We start any 5...I currently have on roster

D Bishop, P Lenon, M Griffin, D Whitner, E Thomas, P Chung

I've debated picking up M Huff and Takeo Spikes. Would you pick them up and who would you drop? Also, which 5 would you start? Thanks...

I like Huff, but maybe not vs. JAC. I wouldn't get Spikes. Check out Eric Smith for Chung.

Siler vs. KC

or

Witherspoon vs. Indy

Tackle heavy point system

I like both matchups, uncertain if Siler will start again.

Siler vs. KC

or

Witherspoon vs. Indy

Tackle heavy point system

I like both matchups, uncertain if Siler will start again.

I'd roll with Witherspoon. Siler came up big last week, like you said, but he's the riskier play.

Timmah....i have a bye week. Did you see my Polamalu post?

Whatcha think?

Derrick Johnson @SD

or

James Anderson v ATL

Sack/INT 4pts

FF 3 FR 4

PD 1

Tackle 1 Assist .5

thanks

Scoring Format: Tkl: 1pt Assist: .5pt Sack: 3pt FF: 2pt FR: 2pt PD: 1pt INT: 2pt

Pick two for weeks 14-17, please:

Eric Smith, Craig Dahl, Atogwe (both STL) and Rolando Mclain

I have Abram Elam but T. J. Ward is available. Who is a better play?

Thanks.

we start 2 of DL, LB, DB

here's my current, and then who's available. should i dump someone to pick up one of these others. i have 2 roster spots so i don't actually have to drop them just bench.

DB Quintin Mikell @ Dal, Michael Huff @ Jac

LB Posluzny v. Cle, Timmons v. Cin

DL Kyle Williams v. Cle, Carlos Dunlap @ Pit

available-

DBs Roman Harper, D. McCourty, Grimes, Dahl, Eric Berry, Adrian Wilson, TJ Ward

LBs Kevin Burnett v KC w/o Cassell, Derrick Johnson @ SD, Curtis Lofton @ Car

DLs Ngata, Cliff Avril, Charles Johnson, Jason Pierre-Paul

Derrick Johnson @SD

or

James Anderson v ATL

Sack/INT 4pts

FF 3 FR 4

PD 1

Tackle 1 Assist .5

thanks

You can't go wrong with either. Both great matchups. SD should have the ball the whole time with Cassel out. CAR sucks and ATL is 2nd in scrimmage plays. I'd go with with James Anderson if I was you. But you could flip a coin and get 10 pts.

Scoring Format: Tkl: 1pt Assist: .5pt Sack: 3pt FF: 2pt FR: 2pt PD: 1pt INT: 2pt

Pick two for weeks 14-17, please:

Eric Smith, Craig Dahl, Atogwe (both STL) and Rolando Mclain

I have Abram Elam but T. J. Ward is available. Who is a better play?

Thanks.

Dahl and McClain

I like TJ Ward more.