Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tenags

Should I trade for Hakeem Nicks?

My Team in Signature

In this league there are roster restrictions, but here are 2 that will apply here:

-You can own a maximum of 6 WR

-You can own a maximum of 6 RB

As much as I love Miles Austin and DeSean Jackson, I don't feel comfortable having no one to back them up. So I am looking to trade for Hakeem Nicks. Here is the other team's roster:

Schaub

Kolb

Javhid Best

Beanie Wells

Jamaal Charles

Kareem Huggins

Rashad Jennings

Mike Sims-Walker

J Knox

Andre Johnson

Greg Jennings

Hakeem Nicks

Dez Bryant

Kellen Winslow

Aaron Hernandez

Rob Gronkowski

Jets D/ST

Eagles D/ST

Vikings D/ST

Garrett Hartley

Matt Prater

So I am thinking of maybe packaging up Jamaal Charles and Nicks for someone like Frank Gore..... or maybe even Michael Turner for Nicks and one of his RB?

Is this crazy to do? Should I wait till later in the season?

yeah I would prefer to move Turner....

Especially because his keeper price is $59. I would love to dump him for a two cheap options (Nicks and Charles are both $1)

Nicks and Charles for Turner would be good but not sure if you will be able to get that. How about a fall back of msw and Nicks for Turner? It is risky as msw may be a bust but if msw picks it up you may be ok. Thanks for helping on mine.

yeah I would prefer to move Turner....

Especially because his keeper price is $59. I would love to dump him for a two cheap options (Nicks and Charles are both $1)

Yeah I like nicks and charles. Can't wait to see charles do this thing tonight

Nicks and Charles for turner is your best bet, helps you out a lot and he should go for it

thanks for the help on mine

Trade Gore. The guy is an injury risk every single season, and a hugely inconsistent player. Nicks and Charles for Gore is a steal, if you ask me.

Offer Turner for Nicks and Charles. It's risky b/c Turner might be huge. Personally I say you shop DeSean Jackson somehow, as I don't like him this year. ( and I owned him rookie year and last year).

Offer Turner for Nicks and Charles. It's risky b/c Turner might be huge. Personally I say you shop DeSean Jackson somehow, as I don't like him this year. ( and I owned him rookie year and last year).

I don't want to trade D Jack because I got him for so cheap ($8) and his potential in this league is monstrous. We get bonus points for TD's of over 40 yds. So having the combo of Austin and Jackson (and maybe Nicks) will give me a huge opportunity to get these bonus points.

The real reason that I want to get Nicks, though, is so that I can have a backup plan for DeSean, or if DeSean becomes a matchup-liability, then I can use Nicks in his place

Nicks and Charles for Turner would be good but not sure if you will be able to get that. How about a fall back of msw and Nicks for Turner? It is risky as msw may be a bust but if msw picks it up you may be ok. Thanks for helping on mine.

I agree...but look out for mike thomas...he could be creeping up as the jags WR1...thanks for help on mine

I agree...but look out for mike thomas...he could be creeping up as the jags WR1...thanks for help on mine

I'd agree.I'd try to make the move but be preferred if the owner declines, particularly after the day Nicks had. MSW will be fine; he was shut down by Revis West! I expect MSW to bounce back next week.

If I have his team I'm probably not dealing Charles/Nicks for Turner considering the Keeper Price involved. Maybe an Andre Johnson for one of your RB's swap? I would consider holding off on a deal for a week or two, there are always RB injuries that you can pounce on, plus you might get a discount on Nicks if he doesn't keep it up

- Thanks for your help btw, appreciate it