Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

erahman620

Eli Manning or Joe Flacco

Flacco could have a good game, but I'd still lean toward Eli .. it should be a shoot-out, and he should have opportunities with them being able to run.

Flacco could have a good game, but I'd still lean toward Eli .. it should be a shoot-out, and he should have opportunities with them being able to run.

I'm leaning towards eli

Flacco for me I suspect NYG runs a lot to keep Peyton off field.

See, this is the only reason why I would start Flacco over Eli. After what the Texans did on the ground against the Colts, I can see the same tactic being used by the Giants. But then again... i can see the Giants getting behind in the score because the Colts will have address that issue and then Eli would start passing the ball.... But then again... Sanders is out, so the running game is a must for the Giants...

Man... can't believe someone else is in my exact dilemma..

I would roll with Flacco if I were you. Baltimore will need to throw to score against Cincy just like the Pats did last week. Plus the Colts have a very underrated pass defense and are playing at home on primtime in that loud dome. Eli could have a rough night.

I'd go with Flacco this week. more upside and weapons then Eli

I'd go with Flacco this week.

Agreed.

more upside and weapons then Eli

Disagree. Flacco has the better RB, but I'd take Eli's trio of WRs.

See, this is the only reason why I would start Flacco over Eli. After what the Texans did on the ground against the Colts, I can see the same tactic being used by the Giants. But then again... i can see the Giants getting behind in the score because the Colts will have address that issue and then Eli would start passing the ball.... But then again... Sanders is out, so the running game is a must for the Giants...

Man... can't believe someone else is in my exact dilemma..

That's the same thought I had. I am worried the Giants will run the ball a lot like the Texans and Eli will end up having a game like Schaub last week. Even if Indy focuses on stopping the run, it won't help if they don't have the right personnel to stop the run.

Think I'm just going to leave Flacco in.

ELI..........Schaub had subpar stat line vrs. this IND defense but only because Houston was able to run the ball at will. Look for New York to be playing from behind and they'll be throwing the ball often.

Help:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=193826

I would with Flacco, and it's an easy choice. Pats torched the Bengals through the air last week, and Baltimore has a good enough running game to open up passing lanes for Flacco. I could also see Housh wanting to stick it to to his old team, so there may be motivation to pop a few big plays that way.

Giants should take a page from the Texans playbook and feed a steady diet of Bradshaw and Jacobs to the Colts.

even though flacco had a soft week last week i think he will bounce back in a shoot out vs the bengals. expect a high scoring game. i like flacco for 3 tds and 300 yards.

8 people would start Eli

7 people would start Flacco.

Still looking for an answer. So who is going to throw more TD's?