Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJoint

Pierre Garcon Regular Season 2010

That was my point. Owning a Colts receiver is less headache inducing than owning a Saints receiver.

sorry man.. too many Kettle One and Cranberries....

I think garcon does well from here on out if he is healthy....WR2 numbers... at least in my 14 team league...

trick question?

How is it a trick question? I want to know if Garcon has more value now since Collie may be out "2-6 weeks"

How is it a trick question? I want to know if Garcon has more value now since Collie may be out "2-6 weeks"

I think it's safe to say that Garcon's value rises. But more importantly, I think Gonzo's and White's stock rises dramatically especially whoever runs the underneath routes which I'm thinking will be primarily Gonzo.

The big game coming off injury, the Dallas Clark injury and the bye week allowing him additional time to heal have me loving Garcon's chances of a huge third year breakout in the second half.

The big game coming off injury, the Dallas Clark injury and the bye week allowing him additional time to heal have me loving Garcon's chances of a huge third year breakout in the second half.

And now a Collie injury? aw yeah

In short, yes. Garcon and Wayne have Manning's trust and their targets may go up a tick. Obviously, Gonzalez is the big winner here and whoever fills in at TE now has their value increase.....

how could he NOT have more value w/ collie, addai and clark all likely to miss time? am i missing something here?

garcon is gonna be a beast!!! so happy bout this

ive got pierre AND reggie in a start 3 wr league. i could see their targets increasing dramatically. im seeing dollar $ign$.

cha-ching!

This really helps as I lost Malcom Floyd for who knows how long....

I see Garcon breaking out big here.....

Im offering J Stew and Dez Bryant for him right now. This dudes gonna be a stud!

1. AC post. Haven't you been around long enough Fonzy?

2. You'd have to be brain dead to accept a trade like that considering the news over the last 48 hours.

3. That catch he made last Sun Nite is going to be talked about for the rest of the year - ironic for sure since he arguably has one of the worst set of hands in the NFL - but it is going to make it that much tougher to trade for him as of now.

1. AC post. Haven't you been around long enough Fonzy?

2. You'd have to be brain dead to accept a trade like that considering the news over the last 48 hours.

3. That catch he made last Sun Nite is going to be talked about for the rest of the year - ironic for sure since he arguably has one of the worst set of hands in the NFL - but it is going to make it that much tougher to trade for him as of now.

I actually cancelled that trade offer. Garcon is not the WR to own in this situation, it's Gonzo or Blair White both of which I can have for free.

I actually cancelled that trade offer. Garcon is not the WR to own in this situation, it's Gonzo or Blair White both of which I can have for free.

Well it's good they're free...but that's also because you're going to have to speculate for at least a couple of weeks as to which one you want and whether they can do anything with the opportunity.

Whereas Garcon, you know you want to have him in your lineup and this will likely help his value.

I agree with everything you say except bolded. Garcon can only benefit - he and Wayne are the big winners here. Gonzo/White are great pickups, but if you own Wayne/Garcon you have proven stock with staying power, and that stock is worth more today than yesterday. Manning spreads it around but he's big on trust. Wayne will always have the most targets.

I think saying Gonzo and White are big winners is a bit misleading. It's like saying Jacob Tamme is the big winner with the Dallas Clark injury. That's nice, but how does it help my fantasy team? B)

I think saying Gonzo and White are big winners is a bit misleading. It's like saying Jacob Tamme is the big winner with the Dallas Clark injury. That's nice, but how does it help my fantasy team? B)

You add Gonzo, thats how it helps your fantasy team.

You add Gonzo, thats how it helps your fantasy team.

Well if you say it's definitely him, that helps a bit. If we're trying to guess between two guys who will be the third WR for the next couple of weeks, it gets into being dangerous in the short-term and speculative in the long-term. Don't get me wrong, I get that speculation is a lot of the fun of fantasy and that's how you get a lot of your real values. I just don't necessarily agree that the real action to discuss is in these speculative guys and not how it impacts the guys you know for sure are fantasy-worthy.

I think Garcon is the biggest beneficiary of all of the injuries. Collie got all the looks from a double-covered Wayne, what Collie did is what Garcon is gonna do. And Garcon is better.

I'm really pumped about starting this guy against a Houston secondary that allows the 2nd-most fantasy points to WRs.

I'm really pumped about starting this guy against a Houston secondary that allows the 2nd-most fantasy points to WRs.

Neither can I. Got him for BJGE and can't wait for the lineups to unlock tomorrow so I can put him and Reggie in along with Foster.

People continue to drop him and I keep picking him up. I expect greatness going forward from him with all the injuries.