Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJoint

Pierre Garcon Regular Season 2010

Im targeting him as a "semi" buy low. He hasnt had a huge game so he still might have WR3 value but I think he could be great down the stretch.

Im targeting him as a "semi" buy low. He hasnt had a huge game so he still might have WR3 value but I think he could be great down the stretch.

not sure how easy that will be..throughout the last week Garcon's been talked up bigtime considering the Indy injuries and even the casual fantasy'er should know Garcon's value in the offense

I could be wrong, but I think you may have to give up more than you want to nab this guy now..but who knows there are certainly dumb owners in every league B)

not sure how easy that will be..throughout the last week Garcon's been talked up bigtime considering the Indy injuries and even the casual fantasy'er should know Garcon's value in the offense

I could be wrong, but I think you may have to give up more than you want to nab this guy now..but who knows there are certainly dumb owners in every league B)

Nah man I hear ya. Im just saying he only had 7 for 78. Nothing earth shattering by any means. Plus Wayne & Tamme got the TDs. Thats why I called him somewhat of a "semi" buy low. Not as low as a few weeks ago but certainly lower than his future value IMHO.

fair enough..i completely agree that he'll be a star for years to come and this could be the lowest his value will be for the rest of his career sans his twilight years as Indy has a habit of locking their elite players up for life..any friend of Peyton's is a friend of mine

my buddy played D-III ball and they played Mount Union a few years back in the playoffs....all that could be said other than it being a complete embarrassment; some guy named Garcon was the best player he'd ever seen

nice to see guys from lower tier schools gettin their burn in the League like this

Eagles putting Asante Samuels on Garcon instead of Wayne.

The Eagles don't do specific matchups; Asante is always the RCB.

wish i would've known that.

No wonder Manning never even looked right until it was too late. It was hard watching that game as a Garcon owner.

Wayne & Tamme 21 catches. Garcon 2 B)

No wonder Manning never even looked right until it was too late. It was hard watching that game as a Garcon owner.

Wayne & Tamme 21 catches. Garcon 2 B)

Wayne and Tamme were set up to serve as Manning's hot reads all game. Collie/White were allowed to work Hanson, the nickel corner.

The Eagles took the leap of faith in Dmitri Patterson to play LCB and generally succeeded against Wayne, who caught passes, but was limited to 7.5 yards per catch.

with the way philly plays defense, it favored guys like wayne-tamme more than garcon.

hes the big play wr, a top 20 wr rest of the season, but he will also be the most inconsistant

OK I bought low after his last dud vs PHI. I gave up Blount for him

OK I bought low after his last dud vs PHI. I gave up Blount for him

you should've been able to pull more than Garcon for Blount. unless you're starting 4 WR or something.

you should've been able to pull more than Garcon for Blount. unless you're starting 4 WR or something.

meh I thought it was a fair deal. I also got Felix in return not that hes worth much

meh I thought it was a fair deal. I also got Felix in return not that hes worth much

It is a fair deal. I would definitely rather have Garcon than Blount.

It is a fair deal. I would definitely rather have Garcon than Blount.

there are a half dozen WRs out on the WW in my league right now with better numbers and/or similar situations as Garcon. there's not a single RB (on WW) with the opportunity Blount has.

it's amazing how many people fail to ascribe appropriate value to their chips..

there are a half dozen WRs out on the WW in my league right now with better numbers and/or similar situations as Garcon. there's not a single RB (on WW) with the opportunity Blount has.

Whatever you say genius. Garcon has peyton manning. How many other receivers can say that? Oh yeah, Collie is hurt. Oh yeah, the Colts throw the ball more than 85% of teams in the NFL. Oh yeah, Blount is an average back.

Whatever you say genius. Garcon has peyton manning. How many other receivers can say that? Oh yeah, Collie is hurt. Oh yeah, the Colts throw the ball more than 85% of teams in the NFL. Oh yeah, Blount is an average back.

ohhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

i didnt really feel like a debate. just posting what i got for blount to maybe help others gage his value

The fact that those WRs are available in your league certainly doesn't mean they're available in every league. In my 10-team PPR, I'd be choosing between guys like Hartline and Burleson. Garcon has Peyton Manning throwing to him and is being targeted quite often.

The fact that those WRs are available in your league certainly doesn't mean they're available in every league. In my 10-team PPR, I'd be choosing between guys like Hartline and Burleson. Garcon has Peyton Manning throwing to him and is being targeted quite often.

eh. a 12-18 carry back is worth more than a wr4 be it Indy or wherever. it's just not wise generally speaking...noting Blount had better value last week, and is with a favorable matchup this week. ..

Garcon wr4? only if you just go by stats. which makes no sense considering he was hurt during the first part of the season and Collie is now out.

Dropped Garcon for V-Jax. 88 yds in 2 games is not a good sign. He will be boom or bust all year and alternate good games with duds. No thanks.