Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJoint

Pierre Garcon Regular Season 2010

hmm, i'm seeing left and right in some cases ....roto is acting like he will matchup with Wayne, so i'm not sure what to expect....

Roto doesnt know what its talking about half the time (no offense).

Roto doesnt know what its talking about half the time (no offense).

lol, true

well that means Asomugha is on line to cover Garcon for most of the game....that sucks.

huh? Nnamdi usually does not shadow the opposition's best WR, even though there was talk of that at the beginning of the season. But if he does, it would clearly be Reggie he tries to take away. However, when Scrabble stays on one side of the field, it's at right CB. Reggie always lines up on the left side. So even if the Raiders don't "assign" Nnamdi to Wayne, he'll be on him all day anyway based on where each player naturally lines up. Garcon should have a huge day on the other side.

huh? Nnamdi usually does not shadow the opposition's best WR, even though there was talk of that at the beginning of the season. But if he does, it would clearly be Reggie he tries to take away. However, when Scrabble stays on one side of the field, it's at right CB. Reggie always lines up on the left side. So even if the Raiders don't "assign" Nnamdi to Wayne, he'll be on him all day anyway based on where each player naturally lines up. Garcon should have a huge day on the other side.

No - Nnamdi lines up on the left side of the field or Mannings right. He will be covering Garcon for the majority of the game. Wayne lines up to Manning's left.

No - Nnamdi lines up on the left side of the field or Mannings right. He will be covering Garcon for the majority of the game. Wayne lines up to Manning's left.

correct

asomugha>revis , your thoughts

thats not exactly a controversial opinion. Revis gets the pub cuz of where he plays

thats not exactly a controversial opinion. Revis gets the pub cuz of where he plays

That and he has regularly shutdown the best WR's in the game for 2 strait years when hes been fully healthy of course.

Who's covering him is less a concern to me than Garcon's inconsistency. He's at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of reads in that offense. This is not a matchup I'd be very enthused about starting him.

I'm basically fed up with that entire Colt offense - they're turning into "NE West" from a fantasy perspective. I would not want to have to trust Garcon in a championship matchup.

Who's covering him is less a concern to me than Garcon's inconsistency. He's at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of reads in that offense. This is not a matchup I'd be very enthused about starting him.

I'm basically fed up with that entire Colt offense - they're turning into "NE West" from a fantasy perspective. I would not want to have to trust Garcon in a championship matchup.

When Collie is out he gets a nice bump though and the Colts having to win to get in this late in the year is a plus too. Normally once Wayne gets 100 catches they sit him.

I'm sitting him. He's so inconsistent but lining up vs. Asomugha doesn't seem a recipe for success, even banged up a bit.....

Yeh, it's an easy decision for me. I'm benching him

i would start him in a second if Asomugha wasn't covering him....i agree that he's inconsistent, but he becomes the #2 option when collie is out....some would argue tamme is the #2, but he's been on a slump.

It seems from the reports by RW that Asomugha will be covering Wayne but I know that Asomugha usually sticks to one side (where Garcon will line up). Can anyone confirm this?