Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pacman37

Anddre Johnson vs Revis Island?

Anddre Johnson vs Revis Island?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Anddre Johnson vs Revis Island?

• Anddre Johnson vs Revis Island?
    • Nate Burleson vs Dallas

Anddre Johnson vs Revis Island? Would you start him or roll the dice with Nate Burleson vs Dallas? Non_PPR 

My prediction for AJ - Revis will limit him to 1 catch, 8 yards. (I'm a Jet fan) B)

Seriously though, unless ruled out by injury, you start your studs every week regardless of match up. You didn't spend your first round pick for him to be on the bench.

Last year 3/41/0 . I've had Andre for 3yrs now. it's happens to him more than people who don't have him know. So I think it's a legit question. 

I think Nate will have a better game, but you can't bench AJ. I think Schaub is more inconsistent than Johnson. However, the Jets have the #1 run DST in the league which means Foster will be limited...I don't think Johnson will be as limited. The Jets secondary have been overrated this year. They're like 15th or 16th I think.

I think Nate will have a better game, but you can't bench AJ. I think Schaub is more inconsistent than Johnson. However, the Jets have the #1 run DST in the league which means Foster will be limited...I don't think Johnson will be as limited. The Jets secondary have been overrated this year. They're like 15th or 16th I think.

Not to argue but they stats were generated while Revis was out. Wouldn't it worry you that Revis held Andre to 4/35/0 last year and that he shut Calvin Johnson down. (1/8/0) 

has to be AJ.......Dallas will not be able to stop calvin so i bet Calvin's gets a ton of targets from hill.....and not a whole lot for burleson.