Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

footballpimp

And you guys said my team was TRASH

12 team keeper .5 PPR, 2nd place as of now, tied in W-L he has 20 more points then me.

Quote from ToO BaD:

I give this team about a 2/10. You just felt the need for no backup at QB? I agree with previous statements that you have a good receiving corps but nothing that jumps out. IMO none of your team jumps out as someone who I would take in the first round, except MAYBE Charles and that is if 3-4 RBs were already taken as keepers. Projections are a high end prediction at best, and I just don't see this team coming close to playoff contention. :/

Quote from King Ding Aling: IMO I think it is pretty bad. I see nothing that jumps out as as an elite player. I mean you got the potential number 1 TE thats it. Your RB's are pedestrian at best. You have solid WR's but neither of them are "elite" WR's they are both really good but not that top 5 guy you want seeing as you dont have a top 5 RB or QB. In my opinion this is a team most teams in your league will look forward to playing. You are far away from the playoffs as of right now. In a 10 team league 9th or 10th place, in a 12 team 10th or 11th place. Not very well done at all. You said 1-10 so if that means you want us to rank it 1-10 with 10 being the best, 1.5 man, sorry.

Team-

QB-Cutler

WR-Colston

WR-Jennings

RB-Charles

RB-McFadden

TE-Winslow

W/R-Ochocino

BN-F.Jones

BN-Blount

BN-Gaffney

BN-L. Moore

BN-Kitna

BN-D.Thomas

IR-D.Clark

K-Vinateri

DEF-Minnesota

9-3 Record, last time i checked a team rated 2/10 isn't in 2nd place. Once I win this league I will laugh in your face. Book it.

O and quote from the BEST fantasy expert ever ludawg23

"Overall, i'd give it a 3 out of 10. You have no depth on your bench and I think you'll struggle to score consistent points from week to week."

lol, so much for that

I really don't blame any of those posters for not knowing McFadden would be a top 5 back for the first half of the season, or that Finley would go down for the year leaving Jennings to compete with an injured Driver and James Jones for targets. Colston benefited from injuries too. Judging teams preseason is a complete crap shoot, so there's really no reason to take anything people say this seriously

I really don't blame any of those posters for not knowing McFadden would be a top 5 back for the first half of the season, or that Finley would go down for the year leaving Jennings to compete with an injured Driver and James Jones for targets. Colston benefited from injuries too. Judging teams preseason is a complete crap shoot, so there's really no reason to take anything people say this seriously

You do have a point but the flat out said your team sucks, and you would be lucky to come in 8th. I never once doubted my team and never will. I still believe I proved them wrong and will NEVER forget this!

I'm impressed that you drafted, say, Kitna and Blount, and that you've done so well in your league without making any changes. That's prescience!

Ordinarily, I'd suggest posting a link to where your poor team was so badly abused, so that we could judge the full extent of the injustice visited upon you, but upon further contemplation it's pretty hard to care.

all i can say is we are all critics like it or not but hey have fun with it!

thats what i do with a comment or two with every post..

no need to get so serious to where the bashing starts...

take a drink,sit back,and watch your team go to the super bowl...

"I never once doubted my team and never will. I still believe I proved them wrong and will NEVER forget this!"

OK, now I believe this is a joke. I feel had.

it's head to head so sometimes you get lucky and win by a point or two; sometimes you lose by a point or two.

thanks for sharing. we're all pulling for you to win it all.

Any team can win at any time. keep proving them wrong in your league.

12 team keeper .5 PPR, 2nd place as of now, tied in W-L he has 20 more points then me.

Quote from ToO BaD:

I give this team about a 2/10. You just felt the need for no backup at QB? I agree with previous statements that you have a good receiving corps but nothing that jumps out. IMO none of your team jumps out as someone who I would take in the first round, except MAYBE Charles and that is if 3-4 RBs were already taken as keepers. Projections are a high end prediction at best, and I just don't see this team coming close to playoff contention. :/

Quote from King Ding Aling: IMO I think it is pretty bad. I see nothing that jumps out as as an elite player. I mean you got the potential number 1 TE thats it. Your RB's are pedestrian at best. You have solid WR's but neither of them are "elite" WR's they are both really good but not that top 5 guy you want seeing as you dont have a top 5 RB or QB. In my opinion this is a team most teams in your league will look forward to playing. You are far away from the playoffs as of right now. In a 10 team league 9th or 10th place, in a 12 team 10th or 11th place. Not very well done at all. You said 1-10 so if that means you want us to rank it 1-10 with 10 being the best, 1.5 man, sorry.

Team-

QB-Cutler

WR-Colston

WR-Jennings

RB-Charles

RB-McFadden

TE-Winslow

W/R-Ochocino

BN-F.Jones

BN-Blount

BN-Gaffney

BN-L. Moore

BN-Kitna

BN-D.Thomas

IR-D.Clark

K-Vinateri

DEF-Minnesota

9-3 Record, last time i checked a team rated 2/10 isn't in 2nd place. Once I win this league I will laugh in your face. Book it.

I wasn't on these forums at the beginning of the season, but looking at your team now I still wouldn't say it's an amazing squad, but it's fantasy and ANYTHING can happen. A lot of victories depend on coaching (who you choose to play and when) and not always on who's on your team. I never heard people doubting Charles in preseason though-he's a PPR dream (I own him).

You are probably a better coach than you give yourself credit for. Ocho has been iffy and I've been a Cutler owner this season in a PPR league and he's singlehandedly lost me two games. You should always take people's opinions with a grain of salt anyway. It looks like you've done well. No need to be upset at other people-just continue to play your game.

A- I don't know if I commented on your team, but I know I've never claimed to be an expert. Just an active member.

B- Congrats on your success. Keep crowing and patting yourself on the back. I'll go back to being disinterested in this post.

This is pretty stupid as the team you posted isn't the team you drafted. But whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Quote from ToO BaD:

Team-

QB-Cutler

WR-Colston

WR-Jennings

RB-Charles

RB-McFadden

TE-Winslow

W/R-Ochocino

BN-F.Jones

BN-Blount

BN-Gaffney

BN-L. Moore

BN-Kitna

BN-D.Thomas

IR-D.Clark

K-Vinateri

DEF-Minnesota

its obvious you posted this thread because you're widdle feelings got hurt when people knocked on your team at the beginning of the season and now you see it as some way to "get back to them". to be honest i still don't think your team is that good. sure, you may be 9-3, but fantasy football is a lot about luck and you probably just lucked out and played the right people on the right weeks. get a life dude.

its obvious you posted this thread because you're widdle feelings got hurt when people knocked on your team at the beginning of the season and now you see it as some way to "get back to them". to be honest i still don't think your team is that good. sure, you may be 9-3, but fantasy football is a lot about luck and you probably just lucked out and played the right people on the right weeks. get a life dude.

+1

You might as well rip every single expert who ranked McFadden way low in preseason rankings. Your just coming off like a D-bag now since you couldn't handle a little criticism. Everything changes so much in fantasy football from preseason rankings to what your team looks like when playoffs come around its hard to blame ppl when McFadden had been trash for 2 years and all the sudden everything clicks for him.

Doubt anyone claimed they were an "expert" when they posted, so just be happy your proved everyone wrong but don't rub it in their faces...bitch move.

This from the guy who said back in August that Slaton would have a better season than Foster... B)

You do have a point but the flat out said your team sucks, and you would be lucky to come in 8th. I never once doubted my team and never will. I still believe I proved them wrong and will NEVER forget this!

Then why did you post a rate my team in the beginning of the year?

Teams still trash IMO, probably get knocked out the first round of the playoffs (Mcfaddens freak games are done with)...and my guess is that you had the lowest points scored against you in your league:)

my $0.02 worth...

as other posters have said, people shouldn't take things personally. This is a public forum and everyone's entitled to their own opinion (which you solicited by posting a "Rate My Team" thread). I doubt anybody proclaimed themselves "experts." Be glad they were nice enough to spend some time giving you their thoughts.

Fantasy Sports is not an exact science. I've seen stacked teams with W-L records that do them no justice as they were just unlucky and seemingly went against the Hot Team of the Week. I've also seen mediocre teams skate by on flukish wins against hardluck (even dead) teams. It's Fantasy. Like Poker, nothing really surprises me anymore.

Some classy posters are still giving you credit and wishing you well the rest of the way. (I hope you didn't jinx yourself by grandstanding, gloating, and rubbing it in people's faces.) There are probably other posters who find your tirade quite laughable and are likely rooting against you. B)

You don't have the trophy yet. The luck that you had during the season might also work against you in the Playoffs. I wish you well (I never wish ill on people here). I hope your story has a happy ending, not a 1st Round defeat. Either way, keep doing what you're doing and finish strong.

PEACE.

I seen alot better teams with worse records and alot worse teams with better records....FF = alot of luck.

I never called out people telling me to sell DMAC for whatever I can get and keeping Harrison at the 1st of the year.

I'd say two things. First, just because your record is good doesn't mean you drafted well. The only way you could have wound up with the team you are showing now is by severely overpaying for guys. That's fine, but it still means you had a poor draft, regardless of the outcome of the season. Secondly, I'd love to play your team in the playoffs. I'm not impressed.

First off, this is a very childish 'I want to get back at you thread'...

Fantasy football is all about probability and LUCK. You hear people all the time say "Oh I lost cause they projected Reggie Wayne to be 4593242 points and he only got 2". And if you happened to draft Kitna, there was no way that you knew Romo was going to have a near season ending injury. You have also the variable that the people you were playing against had no clue what they were doing. Bottom line is some people felt that some of your players were not going to produce as well from either looking at matchups, injury issues, previous experience owning them, etc... But they did well enough to give you a "W" more often than not... So quit your whining... quit your trolling... and stay on the topic of this forum....

YOUR FEELINGS GOT HURT. WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY? FIRST ASK FOR HELP, AND SEE IF WHAT THE PERSON SAYS SEEMS LIKE A SMART OPINION. IF NOT, MOVE ON.

YOUR FEELINGS GOT HURT BECAUSE THEY SAID YOUR TEAM WAS TRASH......

GO CALL THE WAHMBULANCE , AND STOP CRYING