Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

footballpimp

And you guys said my team was TRASH

A- I don't know if I commented on your team, but I know I've never claimed to be an expert. Just an active member.

B- Congrats on your success. Keep crowing and patting yourself on the back. I'll go back to being disinterested in this post.

Hahahahaha!! Nice lol.

This is pretty stupid as the team you posted isn't the team you drafted. But whatever makes you sleep better at night.

This.

Apparently he is sleeping better though... I mean he conquered all odds.

its obvious you posted this thread because you're widdle feelings got hurt when people knocked on your team at the beginning of the season and now you see it as some way to "get back to them". to be honest i still don't think your team is that good. sure, you may be 9-3, but fantasy football is a lot about luck and you probably just lucked out and played the right people on the right weeks. get a life dude.

Ouch... but a pretty equal response to the original post.

As mentioned, the team you posted is not the team you drafted, fool.

Just had to throw in the "fool" bit lol. Stay classy San Diego lol.

Then why did you post a rate my team in the beginning of the year?

Weeeeell... this is a good question.

OP - Man, I'm sure I didn't talk $#it about your team... but, what are you 10 years old? You ask for an opinion, you get an opinion. Your team is doing well? Bravo... seriously, bravo. You win your league.. then you can make a post about how you proved 'em wrong. Until then... this is just a bunch of crybaby drivel. Surely you realize that.

Searched for the old thread to see if I posted in it, here it is... http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?show...=189766&hl=

He pretty much did the same thing last year, couldn't take the criticism... http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?show...=136730&hl=

You gotta understand that people aren't trying to bash you but you asked them to critique your team. At at no point did anyone ever claim to be an expert. When you post a question you get answers from all different experience levels. You should use the responses as another opinion not the end all answer.

Also found it strange how you said at the beginning of this year "I just really think you guys need to realise this isn't a redraft and we have 4 keepers every year, so theres not going to be a chance for me to draft an AP or CJ, AT ALL!!!"

Yet you had CJ on your team the prior year and didn't keep him...

its obvious you posted this thread because you're widdle feelings got hurt when people knocked on your team at the beginning of the season and now you see it as some way to "get back to them". to be honest i still don't think your team is that good. sure, you may be 9-3, but fantasy football is a lot about luck and you probably just lucked out and played the right people on the right weeks. get a life dude.

Let's take a look at my 10 man PPR league...

3rd place team is 8-4 which is the same as the 1st and 2nd place team, the points being the deciding factor of whos in first or not.

The current 3rd place team was 8-2, and his opponents average 115 points a week, which is by far the easiest schedule in the league.

I played him Week 1, he scored 116 while my team absolutely choked on a steaming pile of s--- and score 97 points. He has had the easiest schedule, and thats why he ranks where he is. The dude is also the 2-time defending champion in my league, luck much?

Now we got a guy who is 4-8, with the toughest schedule in our league, his opponents are averaging 167 a week against him, his team isn't too bad, he's just had s---y luck facing certain people when their team goes off.