Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob_P

TRADE FOR CALVIN?? HELP ME

He DOESN'T HAVE Megatron.

Haha, I was just reading through this thread and was thinking the same thing when posters kept replying to it backwards. Im not trying to call anyone out who responded in here, because thoughtful responses are always appreciated. I just thought it was funny and have noticed that it happens more often then you would think.

Sorry, this is a pointless response on my part, I just wanted to recognize the regularity of this accidental trend.

We keep 8 guys.

Was offered this:

I receive: Calvin Johnson and James Jones

I send: Desean Jackson and Dez Bryant and a second round pick

My current keepers: Vick, McCoy, Charles, Beanie Wells, Desean, Jennings, Dez Bryant, Finley

Its a PPR league, you can keep guys as long as you want. On the fence...Its a lot to give up for Calvin but I am tempted.

I wouldn't make that trade. I think you have to take into account the Qb situation for these players and if you do you will find that Desean and Dez have a superior and more stable situation at Qb. So does James Jones, but Megatron doesn't. Just too much upside to Djax and Bryant. I might do it without the pick being added in.

we went back and forth with several offers but in the end, it didn't happen. i am OK with it, i have a feeling about dez bryant.....i really think he has a chance to be a top 5 wr so he was hard to let go