Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the1gq2nvy

Should this trade be vetoed?

Does this trade seem fair?

CP3 + Al Harrington for Joe Johnson + Jrue Holiday

a guy in our league is notorious for making sneaky trades with his cousin. His in first place right now and his the commish while his cousin is way down low with no chance of winning. The commish would now be getting cp3 and Al unless it is vetoed. Let me know if you think this is a fair trade?

Does this trade seem fair?

CP3 + Al Harrington for Joe Johnson + Jrue Holiday

a guy in our league is notorious for making sneaky trades with his cousin. His in first place right now and his the commish while his cousin is way down low with no chance of winning. The commish would now be getting cp3 and Al unless it is vetoed. Let me know if you think this is a fair trade?

I don't think the trade should be vetoed but it definitely does favour the CP3 side. If the trade were say CP3 for Holiday straight up, then yeah that's veto worthy. But JJ has been on fire as of late so him and Holiday for CP3 isn't THAT bad a deal.

It's funny, because I actually made the offer of my Johnson / Holiday for CP3 last week and it was declined.

Although I love CP3, it's not that bad a deal for a team in the bottom who needs depth and needs to shake things up.

It is a bummer though that it's with a cousin known to help him out. Maybe it would be worth a post to ask how the owner thinks Johnson/Holiday will help his team. If he has any kind of answer that might make some sense then it's ok. If he says well my team stinks and I'm giving up then veto. By rule, every deal must be made with the intent to help ones team so saying he's giving up is obvious grounds for veto.