Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJoint

Denard Span 2011 Season Outlook

Hidden
Glad Span is back...

.032 (1 for 31)

Glad a traded away a few OFers a few weeks ago thinking Span would be enough.

B)

ouch bernadina/denard span/nyjer morgan OF.

my condolences

When I saw that they traded Young I assumed that meant that Span was good to go. Shortly after he is scratched from the lineup. He is real close to hitting the waiver wire. I will wait until tonight to see if he is DL'ed again.

When I saw that they traded Young I assumed that meant that Span was good to go. Shortly after he is scratched from the lineup. He is real close to hitting the waiver wire. I will wait until tonight to see if he is DL'ed again.

I've been a big fan of span and have held him for a couple years in two dynasty leagues that include walks as a cat. I finally had to cut ties with him. He's nothing special to start with, but throw in the injuries and his struggles this year and he's just not worth rostering right now.

Denard Span is out of the Twins' starting lineup Friday after getting into a car accident with teammate Danny Valencia... Hmm...

Hopefully they're alright.. I'm assuming they were in the same vehicle. Or they're both completely incompetent behind the wheel haha.

The accident occurred when Span rear-ended Valencia while following from Target Field to the airport. ..

hahahahahahahahahhahaahhaahah