Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeterPimpedUrGF

Josh Hamiltons Wife

We call this trading up boys and girls

the girls must be better looking on the west

How about Chris Cooley's wife...

yeah, shes smokin?????????????????????????? B):)

By the way, I'd like to claim credit to the original Ben Zobrist posting. What an accomplishment.

I agree. Maybe I should just stick to tshirts.

What if she doesn't mind?

Still better not to. Why cheapen what you have with her? Treat her with class.

How about Chris Cooley's wife...http://deadspin.com/sports/attractive-romance/chris-cooleys-gonna-have-a-hot-wife-288502.php

Chris Cooley's wife is a slut of epic proportions. I love it.

Don Corleone has spoken...booooooo

This is very upsetting. This was a top notch thread which had 0 reason to be moved. It was all regular contributors, high quality posters just having a little fun, now that it's moved it won't get the action it deserved. I can't see anyone who complained or asked that it be moved.

We are just having fun on a Saturday.

We call this trading up boys and girls

That's called buy low, sell high to me, man.

Yes, first response!

This is very upsetting. This was a top notch thread which had 0 reason to be moved. It was all regular contributors, high quality posters just having a little fun, now that it's moved it won't get the action it deserved. I can't see anyone who complained or asked that it be moved.

We are just having fun on a Saturday.

I agree. Not much else going on. No college football yet, baseball's at night. C'mon...

Did we all forget the oh so obvious Mrs. Tony Parker?

Oh man we did...how could we

I'm crushed by the moving of this thread, though I knew the day would come. However, it shall never die!

Plus, I need to remind myself of how outrageously good looking Willa Ford is.

willa_ford.png

I'm crushed by the moving of this thread, though I knew the day would come. However, it shall never die!

Plus, I need to remind myself of how outrageously good looking Willa Ford is.

willa_ford.png

I can't get over how uncalled for this thread migration was. It hurts.

If you google Willa Ford and then click on the images tab you'll find a naked picture of her, perhaps the playboy shoot you mentioned.

If you google Willa Ford and then click on the images tab you'll find a naked picture of her, perhaps the playboy shoot you mentioned.

Apparently I was too busy staring at her a** in the previous picture to even notice it. You're right. March 06 issue.

Apparently I was too busy staring at her a** in the previous picture to even notice it. You're right. March 06 issue.

It is a nice a**, I can see how you would be overwhelmed initially.

I agree. Not much else going on. No college football yet, baseball's at night. C'mon...

C'mon....

I agree.

We were havin tons of fun.

I will continue to do so either way. I dont discriminate against Off Topic by any means just wanna see this get the attention it deserves thats all.

Wow this thread kinda died once it got moved.

You would think the guys who make the forums what they are would have a say no??

You would think the guys who make the forums what they are would have a say no??

This thread is exactly where it belongs. It's not relevant to Fantasy Baseball or Major League Baseball, in any way. We created the Off-Topic Forum for conversations like this.

Asking folks to use the Off-Topic Forum instead of the Fantasy Baseball Forum to ogle pictures of women doesn't seem like too much to ask...

Also, since I'm here, I'll mention that degrading talk of women isn't going to be tolerated, so in the interest of keeping this thread alive, I'd advise keeping the language squeaky clean...

Wow I just spent the last 30 minutes "reading" this thread. Good work everyone. Excellent contributions i must say.