Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeterPimpedUrGF

Josh Hamiltons Wife

You would think the guys who make the forums what they are would have a say no??

If only guys who made the Forums what they were would have been accorded the same respect.

On a side note here. My boy and I have a running arguement. I guess there is no real answer but what do you guys think. The arguement is that Josh Beckett goes out and nails pink hats when he is out on the town. One of us says yes the other says no becuase he is only getting with upper class wealthy chicks and would never be caught with a pink hat.

I wont give which side is mine but let me know what you think.

Sorry bout the size of the pics here

Braves wives:fd-wives.JPG

Indians wives: family-day-2004-164.jpg

Red sox wives: BDD_RS_Wives.jpg

other ones:

http://www.blacksportsonline.com/rlwife.html

Sox wives WIN! Carried by their clean-up hitter, Top Row, First on the Right!

(but bogged down by Top Row, Fourth from the Right.....is this Red Sox moms?)

EDIT: Top Row, Second fom the Right has her hand where mine would be....SAUCY!

Sox wives WIN! Carried by their clean-up hitter, Top Row, First on the Right!

(but bogged down by Top Row, Fourth from the Right.....is this Red Sox moms?)

EDIT: Top Row, Second fom the Right has her hand where mine would be....SAUCY!

Def that lady top row 1st on the right is B-E-A-uitful. Def the finest lady of the group.B)

WTF man thats my mom!

B)

Your mom is married to a player on the Red Sox? What treachery!

Uh, so the Sox and Brave's wives hang out together? Weird...

Damn, that girl top right really is fox material. As we've learned in this thread, the ****tiest players get the hottest wife, so let's discuss who it could be...Eric Hinske? Kyle Snyder? Julian Tavarez perhaps?

May this thread never die. Yes, it slowed down when they moved it, but it will live on for ever. An all-time classic the hottie wives thread will remain.

I forgot it was still here. Amazing stuff.

May this thread never die. Yes, it slowed down when they moved it, but it will live on for ever. An all-time classic the hottie wives thread will remain.

Amen my friend.

This thread is exactly where it belongs. It's not relevant to Fantasy Baseball or Major League Baseball, in any way. We created the Off-Topic Forum for conversations like this.

Asking folks to use the Off-Topic Forum instead of the Fantasy Baseball Forum to ogle pictures of women doesn't seem like too much to ask...

Also, since I'm here, I'll mention that degrading talk of women isn't going to be tolerated, so in the interest of keeping this thread alive, I'd advise keeping the language squeaky clean...

I got to agree here with RS. I mean this thread is all good and fun but keep in mind this is a public sports forum for all ages. Some of you guys got to keep your little killers in your pants.

If only guys who made the Forums what they were would have been accorded the same respect.

I also want to reiterate what I told csquared a week ago that I think this site has been very "crummy" these past weeks. I mean I think I have like a total of 15 posts in 2 weeks, lol. Thats like a post a day. I also havent seem some of th emore informative posters on that much when I do get a chance to come on.

This thread is exactly where it belongs. It's not relevant to Fantasy Baseball or Major League Baseball, in any way. We created the Off-Topic Forum for conversations like this.

Asking folks to use the Off-Topic Forum instead of the Fantasy Baseball Forum to ogle pictures of women doesn't seem like too much to ask...

Also, since I'm here, I'll mention that degrading talk of women isn't going to be tolerated, so in the interest of keeping this thread alive, I'd advise keeping the language squeaky clean...

Steve makes some good points here.

I also want to reiterate what I told csquared a week ago that I think this site has been very "crummy" these past weeks. I mean I think I have like a total of 15 posts in 2 weeks, lol. Thats like a post a day. I also havent seem some of th emore informative posters on that much when I do get a chance to come on.

i disagree...i think the forum has been great for getting awesome baseball information....lot of the problem posters are no longer here......i think the forums are better than ever....if there are less people on here (like urself) its only b/c baseball season is coming to an end for some, and others have started class (like urself)

rotobronco, king maker, oscar, xue, duke, jpug, lyrisct, swisher, dh, markdash, doncorleaone, mtoes, jogabinito, kingdingaling, zissou (sorry if i missed some of you or the newer guys) are all informative posters that i enjoy talking baseball with...and they have been here the past few weeks.....achtung baby is not around much and gargz is totally mia......to me, the good posters are still present

i disagree...i think the forum has been great for getting awesome baseball information....lot of the problem posters are no longer here......i think the forums are better than ever....if there are less people on here (like urself) its only b/c baseball season is coming to an end for some, and others have started class (like urself)

king maker, oscar, xue, duke, jpug, lyrisct, swisher, dh, markdash, doncorleaone, mtoes, jogabinito, kingdingaling, zissou (sorry if i missed some of you or the newer guys) are all informative posters that i enjoy talking baseball with...and they have been here the past few weeks.....achtung baby is not around much and gargz is totally mia......to me, the good posters are still present

dropped you a PM

I see we're branching out into other sports now. This will be longer than the Braun thread.

In non-sports-girlfriend/wife action, one of the Red Sox ball girls and one of the former hosts of that Bruins show on NESN. No idea what her name is. Easily the worst picture of her ever.

normal_DSCF2906.JPG

EDIT: Bingo. Kelly Barons.

I've met Kelly on a few occasions. She is wicked stuck up! She is also wicked hot. She has kinda big legs though, but a smile that would make you melt!

I've met Kelly on a few occasions. She is wicked stuck up! She is also wicked hot. She has kinda big legs though, but a smile that would make you melt!

Shes lame IMO.

how many years has she been ball girl? how old?